Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10357

The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:12 pm

Katsuo twiddled his thumbs, staring blankly at the food in front of him. This...Wasn't turning out so great. In fact maybe he had picked a bad place for them to talk. Lamia seemed to be losing interest in what was going on, and the young teen had invited her here for a reason. He had wanted to get to know her better because he...Had come to like her somewhat. Okay, maybe not just a little, but it wasn't just friendship nonetheless. Perhaps he should just ask what had been on his mind the moment he got dressed to come here an hour or so ago. But he didn't want to startle her, or come off as a creep. Maybe he should ask what she was drawing as some normal conversation? No, he didn't want to keep bugging her with small talk she obviously wasn't interested in. Damn it, just say it already! But when he opened his mouth to say something, he immediately closed it again, growing uncomfortable. He shifted in his chair, but this leg bumped the table and he flinched, grabbing his knee as an instinctive reaction to the sting it felt. His gaze shot up to Lamia, hoping he hadn't messed up her drawing. He didn't even care if he hurt himself; it didn't even really cause that much pain and was gone almost immediately. He was more worried about screwing up the one chance he had with a girl who was actually a lot like him. God he was terrible at this.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10674

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 11:18 pm

To be honest, this wasn't going as well as she'd hoped. They could barely hold a conversation without one of them - mostly her - ending it shortly with a swift sentence. It wasn't too interesting, but, what was she supposed to do? They'd been there for an hour or longer, and they could barely speak. Sketching as she darkened a few lines to apply pressure, curious as to what to talk about, the time thief was partially bothered by the fact that her normal questions that always seemed to come in when it was least convenient couldn't come. What was she supposed to think? That was a bit silly. Come on, hold a conversation for more than a minute. They can't even do that. There wasn't exactly anything interesting to talk about, considering they were too alike with social awkwardness... Literally. At the corner of her eye, Lamia saw that Katsuo had grown uncomfortable for some reason, trying to say something before withdrawing, and then the sudden abrupt of the table getting hit, shaking a bit. Using her powers, the time thief quietly summoned a small orb that calmed the table from shaking any further, not losing focus on her drawing, but by stopping the table short of its trembling, it had to steal time. And the closest one was Katsuo. Within a few moments, she heard the ticking sound of seconds increasing on her life clock. Dropping her drawing, not caring where it landed, the young twin quickly withdrew her magic, before muttering an apology. What she was thinking? Using her powers in public and then just hurting someone because of it. That's why she was called a monster ever so often... She hurt people and didn't realize it, making it seem as though she purposefully enjoyed their pain. The process of stealing life... Was painful. It didn't need to be said. Somehow, the blue orb had made contact with him, and just... Sucked time away. Why was she so awful with friends and trying to have a casual day in general?
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:05 am

Katsuo blinked in surprise as she settled the table with a random orb that appeared. He didn't know she could do tha-
He cringed suddenly as he felt a short sting of pain all through his body. A tch sound came out of his mouth as he tried to calm his nerves against the pain, and his shadow on the ground behind his chair shook slightly before settling down. He let out a mall cough and glanced up at Lamia just to hear her very quiet, almost inaudible apology. She was a Time Thief, and he imagined it would be painful to steal part of someone's life...Had she just done that to him by accident? Crap, maybe I annoyed her with the table or something? He thought, exhaling shortly and looking up at her. "Er, it's okay...Y-you didn't mean it." He reassured her. The drawing had landed on the floor just a little ways from her chair, and he picked it up to hand back to her; but not without glancing subconsciously at it as he did so. She was really good at drawing. Oh come on, don't get side-tracked. He stared quietly at the dangos for a good thirty seconds in front of him before looking up into Lamia's eyes.
"Um, L-Lamia...I wanted to ask you something." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:01 pm

Glancing around nervously after that little... accident, Lamia whispered, "... It's not fine... I hurt.... you..." Every thing she tried to use her powers for in an attempt to help, they never really ended well. This was basically the reason why she was such a monster to everyone. A savage beast. Her whole timid nature was always considered a "cover-up" to deceive people into trusting her, so that in the end, she'd mercilessly kill them. It was why she had no ability to make friends, everyone was so... frightened. Taking back her drawing, her hands trembling, considering that it would require contact with him just to receive it again, when their hands touched, she turned away nervously after grabbing the image, hiding how hard she was blushing and to avoid any more embarrassment. Placing the sketch book back into her bag with all of her drawing materials, the Winter looked back over as soon as she felt that her emotions had subsided, only to have the two meeting straight in the eye. His question... What could it be...? Grabbing her hood and pulling it down to avoid his gaze, Lamia replied back, ".....W-w....what d-do you want t-to ask m-me...?" Oh, she was seriously making a fool out of herself. Why was it that her nature had to be timid, naïve, shy, and so innocent? It'd be nicer if it was more confident... But, it was time to listen to what he wished to inquire her about.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 6:09 pm

Katsuo's face grew a little red as he thought about it. There was no going back now. Just..Say it! There was no one else he'd rather ask this question...They had become friends and it shouldn't be that awkward to suddenly ask, right? It was the whole point he came here...That and he wanted to get to know her in order to ask her this in the first place and be reassured he was doing the right thing. Lamia was the first girl he had come to like...A little more than a friend. With a certain event coming up, he had heard countless remarks on it and had gotten the idea to ask her. Now he was sure, but...What if it turned out she already had a...Date?
"U-uh...This is a little sudden but..." Don't make it awkward...Just say it already! He gulped, glancing back up at her. "W-would you maybe...Want to go to the Winter Formal with me?" He couldn't say anything else; his mouth had simply shut off abruptly as soon as the question was out. There was no more to be said...Except her answer.

Ooc: My colors. They gone D:
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 4:02 pm

Wait, wait, wait... Did she hear him correctly? No, it's not possible. No, no, no, not possible. Nobody would bother asking her out without thinking twice about the risks and then denying that they ever asked, or say they were joking. He was just lying to her right? Pulling the hood down further, Lamia, feeling too shy about this, too embarrassed, too afraid, and all these emotions it was just like that one time before with Calum. When he asked her to join him and be his friend, something no one else bothered to ask. Now, here they were again, only, with Katsuo inviting her to the dance. Deny it, deny it, deny it. There was to be no good that would come out of her going on another... date, it'd break her vow, it'd just not work. She'd get too nervous to even bother trying to waltz when everyone would be silently judging the other, and that was just a scary thought. "Y-y...you're lying to me right? Y-you're joking... right?" the Winter asked, almost ready to burst into tears with all of these different feelings mixing together, the thought of being lied to, the idea of fear bursting through. It wasn't right, nobody would bother to ask her! This was all a lie and then trick her, and just... pull her in, this was a lie. "L-l...liar... Don't mess with me... Nobody wants me, I kill and hurt... What use am I...?" With a long pause before taking a breath, her voice continuously faltering as she kept going, "People want me gone... People want me to die, to pay for all the sins I've done. What good am I?"

OOC;; Have fun dear Katsuo~ <3 Use some smexy love words of encouragement~ I dare you. *shot*
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 1:21 pm

Ooc: Oh god. Woo. He's gonna freak out like "Nuu I'm not lying don't throw things at me ;-;" //shot

Ic: Katsuo's face flushed red and he shut his eyes at her words. They stung like fire to his spirit, and he tried his best to stay calm. He was afraid she'd get upset and, of course, deny him. He slowly opened his eyes in surprise as she became quieter and started saying some rather...Depressing things. Some how, he shared her sadness. Again, it was probably because he's been through some similar things? That is, before he joined Beata and met Lamia...Wait, that's it ;w;
He looked up at her, putting on a small, empathetic smile. "N-no...Lamia listen, I'm not lying. In fact, this whole time I've been pretty nervous about bringing it up, not because of you, b-but because of things that happened in the past with me as well. I...May not understand you as well as I'd hope to, but when I first met you here at Beata, things looked a little brighter." He paused, hoping she'd stop hiding from him. It was making this harder, because he thought he was scaring her(D;). "...A-and even after that little accident with the table and everything--I'll gladly take the blame as my bad, being as I kneed it in the first place--I still don't see why people would want you to die. It's...Sad to hear you say that. You're one of the only people I've come to care for." Normally he wouldn't dare speak this much, let alone say these things or even look directly at the person as he said them, but for a moment there, he felt he had to. He didn't want her to think he was scared of her, or messing with her. His brown eyes were serious, but gentle, hoping desperately for an understanding.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 4:15 pm

OOC;; Ah, let's see how far we go with this before she accepts.
IC;; Lies... lies... lies... All of this, this whole thing, she thought they were friends... it was a lie. It just was. Barely even bothering to listen at this point, considering he probably was in fact just tricking her, the moment Lamia decided to stop tuning everything out was the same time he actually started talking. Oh, wonderful. She has such horrible timing. What is with her? The Winter stared at the ground, not even bothering to try and look him straight in the eye, that would be awful. Maybe it was possible, this situation could be frightening, with this and all, but, nobody bothered with her a bit of the time. Nobody bothered with this "innocent act and lame excuse for a living creature", this monster, savage beast... So why? Listening, her heart stopped and skipped a few beats. Did she really hear him correctly? Why bother caring for her so specifically? The table... oh. Uhm... What to say...? "Liar..." was the best she could come up with, literally at this point. It was the only thing she knew what to say with a kind of conflict like this, since, yeah, past problems. Although the girl stayed hidden, Lamia asked, "I-I...is this what makes you happy?" Oh, this will definitely be misinterpreted, most definitely. The way she said it made it seem like she was implying that he enjoyed causing pain to others, but... really, all she was asking is that if she made him happy. This will definitely be misinterpreted. Through and through.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 10:39 am

Katsuo nervously shifted in his seat, aware that he upset her for real now. "What...What do you mean?" He had a feeling it wasn't something good but he didn't want to assume and mess anything up...Even worse than it already was. Dang, he sucked at this; Great job, Kat.

Ooc: I don't even know anymore ;-;
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 2:04 pm

OOC: Hehe...

IC: What did she mean? She hardly even knew herself to be quite honest. While she did mean to ask about if he enjoyed being with her, Lamia just didn't exactly know what to say about it without being so direct and forward - without going against her own nature. "U-u...uhmm... nothing... I-i...I'll go to the Formal with you..." The simple reply came out, completely ignoring what she had meant before. Usually, when the Winter bothered to smile, it was always false and very forced. But now, giving a rare gentle smile, the thief quietly asked, "Promise you'll always be my friend?" Her hand with all fingers down except the pinkie, the other hand clutched by her chest as this strange, yet familiar feeling came through. It was the same promise she asked before... But, there was no going back now that it's been asked. Yet, no regret came out from asking, and she was blushing... quite a bit in an attempt to hide it, but she had pulled her hood back and clearly faced him.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 2:53 pm

He was quite shocked that she had decided to say yes all of the sudden, but Katsuo relaxed slightly anyways. Whatever had bugged her for a minute their was none of his business, and he didn't want to be rude by asking. Then she was speaking again; She wanted him to promise her. Promise that they'd always be friends. Katsuo felt a small, sick feeling in his stomach...Disappointment that this probably meant that she didn't like him like that but would still go with him anyways. He sighed slightly, knowing that he never really even expected a yes. They hadn't known each other that long anyways...Maybe a simple week. He was still getting to know her for this purpose, because one day he hoped that perhaps he could find love in someone special. The sick feeling was the realization that it may never happen. However he lifted his hand and raised his pinkie, gently touching it to her's. He smiled faintly in understanding, still happy to be friends. "I promise."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:13 pm

While she did state friend... It didn't mean that she never wanted to go any further. But... Lamia didn't want to say so out loud and confess just like that. It would be too sudden, and wait. She just thought of confessing. That could only mean that it was true - she felt more for him than just simple friendship. Why? Even after she told herself not to, it happened anyway. Gently lifting her hand away from Katsuo, the girl whispered, whether he heard or not was a different case, "Your smiles... are my happiness..." Pausing real quick, realizing what she had said, yet not even regretting it. There had to be a way to continue that sentence somehow. What else could she say without being absolutely direct? "As long as you're always smiling and happy... So am I..."
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:58 pm

Katsuo felt his face heat up again at her words. He sincerely smiled, this time out of a growing love-bud sprouting in his heart. She really did make him happy, and he decided that whether or not they were friends or more later on, his first priority would be to protect her own happiness. If what she said was true, he wouldn't mind smiling for her whenever she needed cheering up, though that might be a little weird and could be taken the wrong way in some situations--but you get the point. He glanced down at their food, realizing it's been sitting there the whole time. "O-oh, I think I've forgotten that we had food here." He murmured, then chuckled quietly, a little embarrassed despite the fact that Lamia hadn't touched her meal that much either. "Shall we eat...?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:29 pm

A quiet laugh came from Lamia as she heard Katsuo say that. They had forgotten their meal, and it had most likely started getting a bit cold and stale. Picking up her utensils, the Winter replied, "L-let's eat then..." Quite honestly, she hadn't noticed that she had caused the boy to feel embarrassed again and frankly, didn't know what he was thinking. Nor did she even realize what she had said before, but seeing him smile, it was returned back, and she truly did and sincerely enjoyed this moment. This was what made her happy the most now. Yet, the pang of regret made her remember that there was still her vow... She couldn't let it go any further than this. As she ate, the spicy and sweet tastes clashing as though they reflected her current emotions, Lamia found it impossible to find herself not warring within her own heart, but... It was ignored for now. She couldn't let personal problems like that distract her.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:07 pm

Ooc: Topic end? ouo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]   The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Not-Really-a-Date Date [CLOSED]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next