Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

DID YOU KNOW WE HAD A DRAFTS PAGE?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9670

DID YOU KNOW WE HAD A DRAFTS PAGE? Empty
PostSubject: DID YOU KNOW WE HAD A DRAFTS PAGE?   DID YOU KNOW WE HAD A DRAFTS PAGE? EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 2:13 am

SO I FOUND THIS THING FROM APPARENTLY LIKE AUGUST AND I JUST

"Again! We need to run it again!" A young blonde shouted, wiping the sweat off of her forehead with the back of her hand and shrugging out her shoulders. She stared at the target before her, nothing but padded wood cut out in the shape of a 't'. A dull impersonation of an army, but it was all they had and it'd have to do. The girl stayed light on her feet, bouncing on her toes and giving a few practice punches to the air, her hazel eyes shining in determination.
The two others nearby, though, didn't seem to share her enthusiasm - looking rather exhausted at that. "We've been doing this since sunrise." A smaller burnette girl muttered, trying to stand up straight and tall, but she was leaning heavily on her staff, simply trying to slow her breathing. "We haven't had a bite to eat all day - do you think we could take a small little break... please?" Alicia forced a sweet smile to satisfy the other girl, but she truthfully wasn't sure how much longer she could take this, her knees shaking. How on earth could someone have such tireless energy?
The autumn boy lay not far off. Not really doing much, just sprawled across the ground, one hand grabbing at his forehead with one hand. In his other, the end of the boy's violin nimbly rested in his palm alongside his bow. For a few moments, he actually cursed his gift, wondering how such a simple thing as playing music could be so exhausting for him. "Screw you." He muttered, "I'm done. My head can't take much more of this." Jace blinked his eyes open and looked up at the clear blue sky, wondering why he had agreed to this in the first place.
Brailynn frowned, standing up straight again. "You both are giving up already?" she crossed her arms, looking cross between frustration and disappointment. Like hell they were. "Pain and fatigue are good things. How do you expect to improve if you don't keep pushing yourself." She began to wave one hand around melodramatically, as if this concept were simple and they both were stupid for not going along with it.
"She does have a point." Called another young man not far off. He wasn't doing much himself, other than burying his face in a book. Ethan stayed quiet for a few moments longer as everyone looked his way. He allowed himself to turn another page before he went on speaking, "Its the simple Model for Improvement - MFI, that is." He cleared his throat, "If your aim is to strengthen your gifts by means of positive changes, then you must reinforce the necessary measures - which sometimes are rather straight forward and -, if you consider the DARM principal-"
The other three had blank stares on their faces before Jason finally sat up, "Wait, I'm sorry. Whose side are you on?" He frowned.
Ethan gave an uneasy smile, "Well, I was simply pointing out that there's been no better proven method other than the "head on" method." He forced a light laugh and scratched at his temple, trying to stay somewhat calm.
"Well, that's not exactly what Professor Spion said... not in our cases..." Alicia muttered, gripping her staff a little tighter and glancing away at the ground.
"Forget that old creeper." Lynn said immediately with a look of disgust, not hiding her distaste for the so-called teacher in the least. "All that matters is that the smart guy agrees with me, so Jace-" She walked over, grabbing his arm and trying to drag him back up onto his feet. "Get off of your ass - ... and train with me ... !" The blonde gritted her teeth in between pulling as he clung to the ground, determined to stay there.
"Nooooooo." Jason protested, whining rather childishly. "I'm tiredddd. You can't make me."
Ethan watched the scene in front of him with mild amusement before placing a marker in his book and setting aside gently. He got up onto his feet and walked up to Alicia, motioning her to the tree he'd been sitting under and relieving her of duty, to which she replied with several thank-yous before scurrying off. "You know, I think I might be able to help with that." The winter offered, stepping towards the two of them. Brailynn shot him a grateful smile while Jace gave him a glare that could only say "don't you fucking dare". Still, he had his reasons, having been dragged along to this event as well - as long as someone else was up and running, Jason most particularly, it meant that he could just sit back and watch. Fighting really wasn't his style anyways. Ethan quietly placed his hand on his head, shutting his gray-eyes tightly for a few moments, a subtle white light beginning to glow around them. By the time backed off, Jason was as good as new. "Now, then..." He smiled.
Jace glared up at the other boy, "I'll get you for this." He muttered under his breath, even though the smile refused to leave Ethan's face as he went back to rejoin Alicia and relax.
He looked a bit confused still when Brailynn finally let go of his arm. She looked down at him, her face pleading. "Now, please?" The spring asked, much more politely this time around. Jason groaned, taking comfort of the floor for a few final minutes before picking himself back up.
"Fine." He muttered. It probably wasn't good to leave his instrument laying there for too long anyways. Lynn looked absolutely gleeful, spinning around to face the training dummies again, she slipped the

I DON'T EVEN KNOW
HAVE A NICE DAY
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net

DID YOU KNOW WE HAD A DRAFTS PAGE?
Page 1 of 1