Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Chip's Notes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10112

Chip's Notes Empty
PostSubject: Chip's Notes   Chip's Notes EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:53 pm

-_-_-Chips Notes_-_-

I won't classify this as I diary or a journal. More like notes and things I need to remember. So If I need any information, it'd be right here in this book. I'll take notes in here with my classes, anything to help with my power, and notes of the other students at campus. It'd be a hodgepodge of a lot of stuff. But it's my notebook, so I can do whatever I'd like.

This is just the title page, but I suppose I should write some basic stuff about me down, in case somehow I forget a bit about my powers. Which would be pretty weird. But, again, I can do whatever the heck I want~

I can manipulate literature.

Not in the 'Change The Words Around to Make The Book Tell a Different Story' type of manipulation. More like I know every single written, and typed book. From the past, or even being written right now. (In theory, I'm still working on that) Diaries for example, If I tried hard enough, I could read someone's diary. (Which I am sure would come in handy one day, but I don't like snooping like that. It makes me feel awful.) But only if I met the person face to face, or learn about the person in some way. Apparently, with my power I'm also able to remember books from long ago. and say them word for word. (I have still yet been able to pull up any literature from the World War II time period, so it's still a work in progress.)

Another usage of my power is that I can animate what's going on in a story, by taking the words right off of the page. What ever they are doing in the book, they will appear next to me, the words form small figures that act out their part before jumping right back onto the page. (I pretty much have this down, but I want to see if I'd be able to add color.)

In some more  parts of my power, I can apparently 'trap' people/objects into a book. How does one go about doing that? I'm clueless!

This part of my power, I found out by accident. I was reading a random book off the shelf one day, and I realized I was reading it in a different language. Apparently it was French. So, the only languages I can read that I am certain of is English, French, and Spanish. The rest I'm still working on. (Man, my power is going to take YEARS to get control of! Ugh.)

'Reinforcing books so they can take more damage and can be used as shields and/or weapons.' This falls under the 'I Don't Know How To Do This' Category with the trapping people in books part of my power.

Summoning stiff from books, I think would go along with the trapping people in books. I mean, can books actually do that?

Then telekinesis over books. I got that down pretty well, but I can be interrupted easily and if I use it too much I might get a head ache. It's happened a few times before...

Alright! I think that's everything. I'll write here again once I have more notes to write down.
Back to top Go down

Chip's Notes
Page 1 of 1