Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

lets see how viola likes it

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MagicConch

MagicConch

Beata Bucks : 11307

lets see how viola likes it  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets see how viola likes it    lets see how viola likes it  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:40 pm

Viola looked back at Seri, she had already forgotten she was right in front of her. "Oh, uhh... I thought I saw something." she said. "The truth is, I missed you. So... Now that you're here..." she didn't continue her sentence. She just starred at Seri. She didn't wan't to lose her, but she didn't like her like that, or did she? Either way she felt close to her answer, and soon would know.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11335

PostSubject: Re: lets see how viola likes it    lets see how viola likes it  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:48 pm

Eloise stared at the two reunite and thought she was going to puke. Ugh, couples were disgusting, but she had to admit she was glad that this chick wasn't all over her anymore. "Well, I'm gonna' go now, so..." And with that Eloise backed away slowly, still extremely confused. That whole situation happened so quickly, she had a hard time keeping up with what was going on. She assumed that the other girl was the abusive girlfriend... or whatever she was.
This had been one of the strangest days of Eloise's life... ever. It was only 12:30 now, and Eloise was now more frazzled than she was before. It was only when she was walking away that she realized that despite the emotional rollercoaster Eloise just experienced, she still had never learned her name.

Out~

ooc: Next time, please warn the person before you leave them behind.
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

Beata Bucks : 11337

PostSubject: Re: lets see how viola likes it    lets see how viola likes it  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:07 pm

she smiled if you want my answer finsh your sentence[/color]

OOC: i am so sorry lilac
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

PostSubject: Re: lets see how viola likes it    lets see how viola likes it  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:30 pm

Viola shook her head. "No, I won't. Here, I'll give you something though." If I don't do it, she might not like me anymore. She knew she couldn't hide it. She was in love with Seri, and even she knew how Viola felt. It didn't matter though, she still couldn't say she loved Seri. She got closer to Seri, and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: lets see how viola likes it    lets see how viola likes it  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:37 pm

its about time you came around. seri said smiling into the kiss. i want to be with you. i want to be your girlfriend. i told you your where on my gaydire. oh and i love you to. for seri it felt right saying it. she wanted viola to know how she felt about her. that it wasn't some school girl crush. that she really was in love with her. What took you so long to figure it out?
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

PostSubject: Re: lets see how viola likes it    lets see how viola likes it  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:43 pm

"What are you talking about Seri? I just did that to make you feel better." She said turning around. She didn't mean it though. She liked it, she really liked it even if it was short. Will I ever be able to tell her? I have to, but i'm not ready yet.
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: lets see how viola likes it    lets see how viola likes it  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:09 pm

will it worked thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lets see how viola likes it    lets see how viola likes it  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

lets see how viola likes it
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2