Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

sire needs romantic help (open to all who think they can help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
annakia sunakia

Beata Bucks : 11322

sire needs romantic help (open to all who think they can help Empty
PostSubject: sire needs romantic help (open to all who think they can help   sire needs romantic help (open to all who think they can help EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 11:08 am

sire knows one thing she needs romatic help. infact she sucks at all things romantic. but she really is a sweet girl. thats not her issue. her issue is she needs help with romance period. will i guess i should play some music and see where that goes. one thng i am good at is the piono. Always was good at that. "sire said as she begain to play her fingers moving acroessed the keys at a proffaniol level." she had no idea anyone was near by and didn't care right now she was in her own little world. soon she begain to sing.

oh my heart belongs to you

i want you to know how i feel about you

is that really the best i chould do? man i suck at this. for the life of her. she couldn't figure it out the song was way to dressping and she could get the feelings to flow. she started to think that she would never be good at romance.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

Beata Bucks : 11432

PostSubject: Re: sire needs romantic help (open to all who think they can help   sire needs romantic help (open to all who think they can help EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 6:48 pm

Just outside the door stood Jackie; a girl of 16 years with long black hair that fell mid-thigh. She was clapping, truly impressed by the other girls performance. "That was wonderful... Although when you sang it was rather off-key."
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: sire needs romantic help (open to all who think they can help   sire needs romantic help (open to all who think they can help EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 11:39 pm

oh thanks i use to play piono and sing for a living before my gift came in
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10665

PostSubject: Re: sire needs romantic help (open to all who think they can help   sire needs romantic help (open to all who think they can help EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:18 am

regret

Last edited by Echo on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: sire needs romantic help (open to all who think they can help   sire needs romantic help (open to all who think they can help EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 4:44 pm

OOC: idk i just made it up

UM maybe you could help me finsh the song? i've been writing. I could use help on this one . and i see you come in here everyday so. Maybe if you would be so kind as to help me?

Sire needed the help bad. This was her frist time writing for someone she loved. most of the time she writes songs about death and doom. And some about her mother. But never has she wrote one about someone she had fallen in love with.

Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

Beata Bucks : 11432

PostSubject: Re: sire needs romantic help (open to all who think they can help   sire needs romantic help (open to all who think they can help EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:49 pm

ooc: Annakia you do know what quotation's are, right? "" < Those things? They're used to help the reader understand which is dialog and which is story. Could you please use them? You can use color, too... But make it a habit to use those quotations, okay? Just watch how Echo and I post.

ic: Jackie was practically barricading the door with her tall figure. Not that she was trying to stop anyone. "No need to apologize, Lamia. You're fine." A smile that she rarely gave anyone except those she considered friends, crept across her face. She was out of practice, so it was unknown to her that her smile could sometimes me a bit... Awkward? Maybe even a little creepy; depending on the lighting. "You sang wonderfully, you know. I would never have the courage to sing in front anyone. Not even one person. I am very impressed with the both of you..." A memory of her 11 year old self shoved it's way past other memories and thoughts. Though it was gone as quickly as it had come.

She cleared her throat. "Ahem.. Well, I don't know much about song writing. But I do know how to play."
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: sire needs romantic help (open to all who think they can help   sire needs romantic help (open to all who think they can help EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:00 pm

really will take it. form someone was has been doing it for 17 years. playing the piono is one thing but pooring your heart into it is another. "she said as she went back to playing.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10665

PostSubject: Re: sire needs romantic help (open to all who think they can help   sire needs romantic help (open to all who think they can help EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:44 pm

no

Last edited by Echo on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
annakia sunakia

PostSubject: Re: sire needs romantic help (open to all who think they can help   sire needs romantic help (open to all who think they can help EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:48 pm

"she's gonna love it thank you that was great." oh and i'm gay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sire needs romantic help (open to all who think they can help   sire needs romantic help (open to all who think they can help Empty

Back to top Go down

sire needs romantic help (open to all who think they can help
Page 1 of 1