Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Fear Filled Welcoming .:OPEN:.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oven

Oven

Beata Bucks : 11261

Fear Filled Welcoming .:OPEN:. Empty
PostSubject: Fear Filled Welcoming .:OPEN:.   Fear Filled Welcoming .:OPEN:. EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:03 pm

It was nice here, Connoven decided. The near six foot blonde teen boy had decided he wouldn't mind residing in this school. It was grand and extravagant; not unlike what he was used to. He came from an upper scale life, with one parent being a doctor, and the other a party planner for people of their status as well. He was used to the finer things, but sometimes he wished that maybe he hadn't been giving everything he wanted, or almost everything.

Con's head hurt just from the thought of his past life. His parents had decided to keep him at home, even for schooling, since his powers had started to appear. That had begun at around sixth grade; he still remembered the event he called "That Time". It had changed his whole life forever, and his mind never fully stopped thinking about it.

But it was time. It was time to move on, he decided as his icy blue eyes slid around the entrance. On his slender back was a rugged, worn, and used brown backpack. Inside, it contained his favorite book (Black Beauty, to be honest), his iPod, his notebook, his sketch book, and an old stuffed animal he privately kept close. At his feet was a large, large duffle bag containing everything else he needed: uniforms, clothes, school supplies, a picture from home, chargers, laptop, and the smell of home. His attire was neat. Uniform exactly in line, crisp and clean. Around his neck was a pair of headphones, however, that were being brushed by his shaggy blonde locks. He let out a sigh. Lost and confused, he glanced down at the map he had been given. Where exactly was he supposed to go?
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11323

PostSubject: Re: Fear Filled Welcoming .:OPEN:.   Fear Filled Welcoming .:OPEN:. EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm

Verona was starting to grow extremely bored with this campus. There was the grand old fountain. The large oak tree. A worn bench. Some grass. Some flowers. And a whole lot of cold gusts of wind. Unfortunately it seemed that this cold place was not only drying out her skin, but drying out the amount of cute guys. Sure there was Jace, he was cute and all, but he was starting to get a little stale. She could only handle playing the same old game with him for so long, and so the brunette had decided to see if she could find anything that was worth her while. She spotted slobber boy, but the idea of flirting with him nauseated her.

And then she spotted an unfamiliar face. He was new, and tall, and Verona suddenly found herself sparked with interest in this unknown boy. He seemed lost, what kind of person would she be if she didn't atleast to try to help the boy find his way? Besides, boys could be so fun to mess with. "Let me guess," The brunette girl, called out to him. "You're new here." The girl was only a modest 5'6", but her confidence gave off the perception of being much taller than she was. She approached him slowly, pulling her light-colored pea coat closer to her body as a gust of wind blew across the campus. The cross breeze carried her intoxicating aura over to engulf the boy. Verona's gift felt like a curse at times, but in this situation she liked having the upper hand over when it came to flirting.
Back to top Go down
Oven

Oven

PostSubject: Re: Fear Filled Welcoming .:OPEN:.   Fear Filled Welcoming .:OPEN:. EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:41 pm

Connoven had been engulfed in thought as he stared at the map. He wasn't the best at reading squiggly lines that made no sense. However, something caught his attention; an intoxicating scent that made his heart flutter. His head whipped up, almost so fast you could assume he had received whiplash from the movement. New? New here? What did she mean? Oh yeah!

"Yes, yes I'm new. Well, I mean, my name is Connoven. Not new." He jumbled out awkwardly. His face lit up with a blush. A soft surge of anger seemed to spring up. The teen wouldn't be so damn awkward if he had been allowed social interaction. Well, it was too late. He probably had already blown it with this female, that he noticed was extremely beautiful. Now, Connoven new he was a decent looking guy, but he figured this girl was too popular for the newly fresh meat just arriving to the butcher shop called Beata Academy.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Fear Filled Welcoming .:OPEN:.   Fear Filled Welcoming .:OPEN:. EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 6:14 pm

Verona couldn't help but let out a small little giggle. Aw how adorable, he was shy! Sure he wasn't as smooth as she had hoped he would be, but the soft glow dusted over his cheeks was cute. Taking a step closer and placing a friendly hand on his arm, Verona flashed him a small smile. "How adorable," The girl purred, tilting her head to the side slightly. "I'm Verona."

It was true, after just being crowned Queen of the Winter Formal, Verona surely was popular. But Connoven need not to be discouraged because she wasn't tied down, boyfriends weren't really her thing. And besides, the brunette was talking to him right and in a very flirty way mind you. "So tell me Connoven, what's a pretty boy like yourself doing out here all alone?" By now Verona had removed her hand from his arm and had taken a step back, folding her arms under her bust and studying him.
Back to top Go down
Oven

Oven

PostSubject: Re: Fear Filled Welcoming .:OPEN:.   Fear Filled Welcoming .:OPEN:. EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 6:25 pm

Connoven's heart was thudding so hard he swore he would double over from a heart attack. The place where her hand had rested on his arm still tingled with a sensation. His blush deepened to a red that would make any classical rose jealous. She was just so... beautiful. Words seemed to stick in his throat like glue was grabbing on to them and not allowing them to escape. Finally, they came through. Thank gawwwwddddddd.

"Ah," he said quietly, his free hand moving to rub his other arm; a bad habit formed many many years ago. "Looking for the Initiate place, or whatever. I just got uh... dropped off." he nodded, shifting his light frame from foot to foot. Fear surged up as he felt the little tingling in his forehead. 'Shit.' he thought.

Shit was right. The little sensation in his forehead was the warning system that his gift was about to activate.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Fear Filled Welcoming .:OPEN:.   Fear Filled Welcoming .:OPEN:. EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 6:58 pm

Verona loved the attention she was receiving from the boy, who was practically falling all over himself for her. Sure it was kind of mean, but once she started going she couldn't stop. Especially as she watched the boy turn a furious red, the look of it making Verona giggle slightly and his brief silence making her head tilt slightly. "Oh, so you just got here? Surely you don't want to go around this big old place by yourself..." Verona raised her eyebrow slightly, looking around the nearly deserted and windy entrance. "I could always, like show you around."

But his face looked panicked, and Verona couldn't tell if it was due to nerves from being around her or the thought of being stuck with her for a while. She took another sweeping view over the entrance, surely he wasn't nervous of something else out here, since they were the only ones here. She let out a slightly frustrated sigh and lightly rolled her eyes. If he wasn't interested then he should just say so, there was no need to look all panicky and make her guess.
Back to top Go down
Oven

Oven

PostSubject: Re: Fear Filled Welcoming .:OPEN:.   Fear Filled Welcoming .:OPEN:. EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 7:15 pm

It started at the top of his head. He'd be damned, it always did. His skin started to wiggle like jello, the tip of his hair turning the shade of Verona's. In a wave that moved like molasses down his body, he shifted. The once tall blonde boy was now the same height of the girl standing in front of him. His eyes sparkled with the same smirk she was showing him, his...hers? smile on his once thinner lips. This was unusual. Usually he turned into the boogeyman or some shit, but it seemed as if he had turned into.... her....

"I-I'm sorry." he stuttered. "I can't really control it..." he trailed off, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Fear Filled Welcoming .:OPEN:.   Fear Filled Welcoming .:OPEN:. EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 3:18 pm

"The hell?" Verona said with wide eyes, stumbling backwards. She had just been looking at a tall blonde, but now it was a mirror image of herself. The initial shock of it scared her the most, but Verona couldn't say that she was exactly scared of staring at the image of herself. Although, she was had to admit that she was creeped out by his copying of her and kept her distance from him- err- herself.

When he had transformed back, no longer was she all sweet and flirty to him. Oh no, on the contrary, she kept a good five feet away from them at the least. "How did you..." Her tone was even, but her eyes were flickering with a warning for him to stay back. She didn't like the idea of getting too close. Despite going to a school for kids with abilities, watching some stranger turn into you was slightly unnerving.
Back to top Go down
Oven

Oven

PostSubject: Re: Fear Filled Welcoming .:OPEN:.   Fear Filled Welcoming .:OPEN:. EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:01 pm

"I-I" he started to try to explain, but took a deep breath to calm down. Running his hand through his hair, he bit his lip so hard, it could probably bleed. Another deep breath. "Look, I'm sorry. I can't help it. My... My power is to morph... shape shift... into a person's biggest fear." he paused, staring at his hand that was wringing itself over and over again in pure nervousness. "It means..." Stopping again, it was clear he didn't want to outright say it. "Itmeansyourbiggestfearisyourself." There. One breath and it was done. Leaning down, he shrugged the shoulder strap of his bag to his shoulder. "Look, I'll just find my own way... Sorry." With that, Connoven started to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Fear Filled Welcoming .:OPEN:.   Fear Filled Welcoming .:OPEN:. EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:27 pm

Verona's mouth gaped a little, but her eyebrows were furrowed in disbelief. "Oh how cool," The brunette chirped rolling her eyes and pulling a purple piece of fuzz off her white top. Now that she had just watched him turn from a male into a female, much less her, no longer did she find him extremely attractive. In fact, Verona was almost taken back by his nerves and shifty weight. "I don't know if you think this is a joke or your trying to prank me," The girl started, stepping in closer to make a point. "But I am not a person to be messed with. So there is no reason for you to make up some bullshit lie about me being scared of myself."
Then he was walking away, was he serious? He was seriously going to just walk away after what she just said. Ugh. Boys. "Helloooo, where are you going?" She called out, not advancing toward him, but waving her hand at him with a confused look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Oven

Oven

PostSubject: Re: Fear Filled Welcoming .:OPEN:.   Fear Filled Welcoming .:OPEN:. EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 9:12 pm

Spinning around, he was mad now. Who was this bitch to talk to him like that. To threaten him. "Excuse me, miss Queen B. Do I need to ask permission to go to the Initiate Room? Would you like me to bow for you? To sweep the ground for you before you walk on it?" That's it. Full on rage monster was controlling the boy now. Dropping his bag and backpack, he slowly walked forward. As he walked, he morphed against his control. But he was angry this time, and he didn't care.

What was different, was this time he wasn't a sweet looking Verona. No, he was a zombie like copy of the girl in front of him. He stretched to a seemingly impossible height of 7, almost 8 feet tall. Connoven loomed above the girl that enraged him. The eyes he now supported were glowing red, and fangs were growing out of his mouth. Her perfectly manicured nails were growing sharp claws. "Look, 'Verona', do not piss me off." he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Fear Filled Welcoming .:OPEN:.   Fear Filled Welcoming .:OPEN:. EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 1:54 pm

Ooc: I'm sorry Oven, I will not let this topic die!

Whoa, Verona may be manipulative and bossy, but she was not a 'bitch'. She was completely human, thank you. But one thing was for sure, Verona had an extremely awful temper. Messing with her was like poking a sleeping bear and poor Connoven had just woken an extremely ferocious grizzly. "Who, the HELL do you think I am?" Verona said, her face contorting from a once beautiful exterior to extremely red and angry. "You just turned into me and then like... had the balls to tell me that I'm scared of myself."

Then suddenly she was staring at huge, and much uglier version of her. A loud, piercing scream escaped her mouth, but she didn't run. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?" She screeched again, suddenly nervous. She couldn't run away or back down, she was the alpha dog and she had to let that be known, and so instead she stood there with wide eyes. "O-oh really?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fear Filled Welcoming .:OPEN:.   Fear Filled Welcoming .:OPEN:. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fear Filled Welcoming .:OPEN:.
Page 1 of 1