Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

In come the Johnathan brothers.

Go down 
+2
May
Mount
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10971

In come the Johnathan brothers. Empty
PostSubject: In come the Johnathan brothers.   In come the Johnathan brothers. EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 6:09 pm

It was midday and sunlight shined on the area as the gate to the entrance of the academy was pushed open, Luce Johnathan walked through it, carrying what little he had in a satchel that was over his neck and shoulder. He looked towards the large building and the area ahead. "This school must get so many budget cuts." Luce remarked as he turned to look over at his older brother. The both of them were coming to this academy due to their powers, Luce's being the ability to regenerate any wounds he received far more effectively than any normal person could.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Beata Bucks : 11863

PostSubject: Re: In come the Johnathan brothers.   In come the Johnathan brothers. EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 6:27 pm

The taller blonde next to Luce looked at his brother curiously. "I think it looks pretty," he observed, giving the school and surrounding area a nice once-over. "It's secluded, and the forest surrounding it looks nice with the look of the school. The little town is pretty, too. A little bit far away for my tastes, though." He scratched the skin under his rolled up sleeves a tad nervously. He wasn't one for making friends, but he didn't really want to spend his days alone. Perhaps he'd meet a few people. Make a few people have to learn to walk again. You never know. He shrugged his bag over his shoulder, starting towards the building. "Come on. I'd like to get on learning how to control this.. gift.. as soon as possible. I'd rather hurt people on purpose than accidentally. It's more rewarding."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: In come the Johnathan brothers.   In come the Johnathan brothers. EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 6:37 pm

Luce grinned slightly at Cain's response. "Sarcasm." he told him, beginning to walk forward towards the building. "The closet thing to a reward my power gets me is being able to survive something your average Joe couldn't." Luce continued to say, now looking towards the academy building once again before starting to look around to see if there were any students around, or if only the two brothers were there. He didn't have a clue how many students attended or how much staff the school had, but he guessed that there had to be a decent amount of people with the size of the place. Even if people with powers were really rare, Luce just couldn't imagine the place having a lack of people.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9315

PostSubject: Re: In come the Johnathan brothers.   In come the Johnathan brothers. EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 6:49 pm

Sibyla had a small draw-string knapsack filled to the brim on top of her silver North Face coat, and had her malamute Skílla with her to navigate. The blind French girl picked up on the sounds of people, and wanted to shrink away desperately, because the language they spoke was not of her knowledge. Like usual, her hazy silver-blue eyes were darting everywhere, as if they had minds of their own. But the rather fluffy companion of the girls stuck close, and she had to turn before she ran into the old fountain. Her blonde hair was not done in any special way, which was a rather near impossible task for her. The reason she was out was to walk with Skílla, something she did daily back in her small home in France. The gift of clairvoyance let her pick up information about the two young men arriving while focusing on them and what lay ahead. Her guide dog started wagging her tail, because she had seen them, too.
Back to top Go down
Oven

Oven

Beata Bucks : 11267

PostSubject: Re: In come the Johnathan brothers.   In come the Johnathan brothers. EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 6:59 pm

Connoven was new as well. He often watched the entrance, searching desperately for a new friend. Finally, his chance came. He started sauntering up to the two boys, his white smile all charming and soft. The boy had not yet seen the blonde French female heading their way. "Sup?" he asked softly, holding out his hand to the tallest boy. "I'm Connoven."
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: In come the Johnathan brothers.   In come the Johnathan brothers. EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 7:04 pm

Cain tilted his head curiously at the suddenly-appearing boy, who appeared to be the same height as his brother. So a bit shorter than Cain. "E-Er, hello. I'm.. Johnathan.. Cain! Cain Johnathan," he fumbled out, shifting his weight nervously from foot to foot. He'd totally failed that good impression thing. "A-Ah.. sorry.." he murmured quietly. He'd made a complete fool of himself! Way to go, Johnathan, he thought, about to shrink behind his brother. Which was very hard, considering he was taller than Luce.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: In come the Johnathan brothers.   In come the Johnathan brothers. EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 7:19 pm

Luce chuckled slightly as his brother screwed up introducing himself and then tried to hide behind him. "I'm Luce." he said looking towards Con. "Cain's extremely good with people as you can clearly see." Luce sarcastically remarked whilst glancing back at his brother. Looking forward yet again, he now took notice of the blonde girl with a dog that was approaching the group. Huh, the dog almost looked like one that would help someone with a disability. It'd rather ironic if someone with a disability was attending the school.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: In come the Johnathan brothers.   In come the Johnathan brothers. EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 7:44 pm

Sibyla had been close to the group from allowing Skílla to go say hello, but when she felt eyes on her, she cursed silently. Once the large white furry creature reached the group to where she could say hello, Sibyla's darting eyes looked apologetic. "Je suis vraiment désolé, je ne pouvais pas dire non à Skilla vouloir dire bonjour et oui, elle est sympathique, mais je suis vraiment désolé pour interférer." Her apology that she knew was pretty much an unknown statement to the group, because she had high doubts any of them knew French. Her accent was laced with a sincere tone, while she gripped the handle on her pet's lead as it wagged it's white tail, and Skílla's body moved with her tail. All the dog wanted was to say hello, but it was obvious she was also pleaing for attention. The fact she was blind was probably obvious, as she spoke looking away from the guys.
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: In come the Johnathan brothers.   In come the Johnathan brothers. EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 7:57 pm

Cain eyed the dog suspiciously as it approached them. He swept past his brother quickly and knelt down to pet it. "I like dogs," he told the two boys, who were now looking at him strangely. Looking up suddenly as the French accent pierced his ears, he tilted his head curiously, his long blonde hair obscuring one eye. Brushing it out of the way, he recomposed himself and stood up, holding out a somewhat shaky hand to be shaken by the girl. "A-Ah, vous êtes français? J-Je suppose que ces cours de français vont venir dans maniable. Mon nom est C-Caïn, et c'est mon frère Luce. Nous venons tout juste arrivés ici. Et c'est bien, c'est un chien très gentil," he spoke fluently, although he did stutter a bit out of nervousness.

OOC: Translation: A-Ah, you are French? I-I guess those french classes are going to come in handy. My name is C-Cain, and this is my brother Luce. We've just arrived here. A-And that's alright, he's a very gentle dog.
Back to top Go down
Oven

Oven

Beata Bucks : 11267

PostSubject: Re: In come the Johnathan brothers.   In come the Johnathan brothers. EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:13 pm

Con watched the new happenings with a peering curiosity. Maybe the French girl was blind. He never said a word, just watching them in silence. A tingle in his forehead alerted him to what was to come. Mumbling a quick apology, he spun around and sprinted out of there, before he could release horrors.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10674

PostSubject: Re: In come the Johnathan brothers.   In come the Johnathan brothers. EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:25 pm

So many lame new students coming into Beata. What is up with this? Ugh, there didn't seem to be any familiar students around that were actually more experienced, so guess what this redhead had to do? Show them around. Boooring. Well, whatever. Just time to get this over with. Approaching the four... Maybe five, she didn't bother to count properly, Lachesis went over, with a somewhat hostile manner before saying, "So? You guys are new here?" The lollipop in her mouth was taken out, revealing it to be a nice watermelon pink flavor before pointing it at them, as how you see in anime if you bother to watch any. Despite her snarky attitude, she could be docile... If there were animals. Which there was some. Okay, one. A dog, the curser suddenly changed her violent mood into a more pleasant one, saying, "Oh, how cute! Who owns this little one?" Placing her hand on its head, petting it gently, resisting whatever power she had to cuddle. Need a good impression, no?
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: In come the Johnathan brothers.   In come the Johnathan brothers. EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:36 pm

Luce looked at the two as Cain and the blonde girl spoke in French, glancing over when the boy suddenly ran like hell away from everyone. "What'd she say? What'd you say?" Luce said as he looked back towards Cain. Unlike Cain, he knew only a few basic words in French, just enough to direct a French speaker to his brother. A moment later, the second girl had walked up to the group. "Mhm, just got here." Luce told the girl in response, watching as she suddenly changed tone upon seeing the dog.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: In come the Johnathan brothers.   In come the Johnathan brothers. EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:53 pm

Ooc: Posting before snoozing.

Ic:

Sibyla wanted to run and hide from everyone, but was surprised greatly to know one of them did know her only language. But as Skílla was happy with the attention recieved, returning the strokes she got with short licks, Sibyla nodded to Cain. "Oh, salut alors. Je suis Chantelle, et mon chien s'appelle Skilla. Oui, elle est un bonbon ... Euh, pouvez-vous m'aider avec ce que les autres disent? Je n'ai pas la capacité de savoir ce que les autres disent" Sibyla squeaked, giving her middle name out, as she kept her first name to herself. With the other girls' question, she wanted to know what she had said, but what was just really a squeak was her result. Sibyla didn't have the luck of being able to know she was looking away from them all, so tilting her head downwards, her wavy blonde hair fell around her slightly bony face.

OOC:
Translation:
Oh, hi then. I'm Chantelle, and my dog is named Skílla. Yeah, she's a sweetie... Erm, could you help me with what the others are saying? I don't have the capability of knowing what they are speaking...

Last edited by Kitty on Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: In come the Johnathan brothers.   In come the Johnathan brothers. EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 9:15 pm

Cain tilted his head in slight concern. "Vous ne pouvez pas parler anglais? C'est malheureux. N'avez-vous pas un traducteur de quelque sorte?" he asked curiously. If she didn't have a translator, she'd be screwed here, considering as far as he was concerned, he and Chantelle were the only two that could speak French for miles around. "Luce était confus au sujet de ce que nous disions, il ne connaît que peu français qu'il a ramassé de moi-même. Cette fille a été demandé au sujet de votre chien, et si nous étions neuf ou pas .. qui nous sommes, de toute évidence."

OOC:
1: You cannot speak english? That's unfortunate. Do you not have a translator of some sort?
2: Luce was confused about what we were saying, he only knows minimal French that he's picked up from myself. That girl was asking about your dog, and whether we were new or not.. which we are, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10674

PostSubject: Re: In come the Johnathan brothers.   In come the Johnathan brothers. EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:06 pm

So much chit-chat with silly things in some other foreign language. No fun. Besides, it wasn't like she understood them... at all. And, oh right, random guy sprinting off. He seemed like the only interesting one, but, he left all out of the ordinary. Huh. Whatever his rude problem was, that didn't matter. Looking to one of the boys, most likely brothers from how similar - or to he at least - they appeared, Lachesis just rolled her eyes, "What in heavens are you two talking about? I'd like proper English." Turning her glance over to the little doggy, and how obedient it was and such, yep, that did it. With the attention she had, the puppy lapping at her, that was enough to make her stop wanting to cuddle its fluffy body. Bending down to take a seat to lower her body just enough, one hand still petting its head, and the other thrust across its body, hugging it softly and gently. This would be fine. Most definitely. Perhaps. She was still skeptical about the other humans though. Guess you could say her only friends are animals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In come the Johnathan brothers.   In come the Johnathan brothers. Empty

Back to top Go down

In come the Johnathan brothers.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next