Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

If You Like It You Should Have Put A Ring On It

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oven

Oven

Beata Bucks : 11267

If You Like It You Should Have Put A Ring On It Empty
PostSubject: If You Like It You Should Have Put A Ring On It   If You Like It You Should Have Put A Ring On It EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 6:54 pm

This had not quite gone as planned. Connoven sat lonely on the couple's couch, unaware of its usual use. His ears were engulfed in the foamy world of his headphones bumping out beats to some dubstep songs he had discovered on Youtube before he left. Before recently, that type of music wasn't in his taste, but oh well. YOLO, right?

About thirty minutes have passed and now his iPod had started to grace his ears with the soft voice of Bruno Mars singing his ever famous "Beautiful Girls". With a sigh, he pulled out his laptop from his backpack he carried everywhere. It was empty aside from the laptop and a bag of chips, currently. Popping open the newest version of Apple, brand new as of the week before his departure, he logged on to a site he created some years ago. It was mostly dead, but it had a few loyal members. Right now, he felt as if they were his only friends.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

Beata Bucks : 11709

PostSubject: Re: If You Like It You Should Have Put A Ring On It   If You Like It You Should Have Put A Ring On It EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 7:52 pm

Morgan sighed as she made her way into the lounge, closing the door quickly behind her. She pulled a book out of her bag, music blaring from her headphones as she plopped down on the other end of the couch. In fact, she hadn't even noticed the boy at all, she was so deep into her own little world. The the beat from her iPod was loud in her ears, and she was so focused on the words of her book that she only noticed the other person in the room whenever her feet made contact with his side. She looked up over her book with wide eyes as she drew back and in on herself, letting out a quick cry of surprise. Ripping her earphones out she quickly looked at where her foot touched him. "Sorry. Sorry! Are you okay? Did I burn you? Sorry!" She said quickly, a deep blush rising to her cheeks. If she had burned him, she'd feel like absolute shit. Morgan drew her legs in and hugged them in embarrassment. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Oven

Oven

PostSubject: Re: If You Like It You Should Have Put A Ring On It   If You Like It You Should Have Put A Ring On It EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:06 pm

Connoven, of course, had noticed the girl come in. His awkwardness had smooshed any hope of talking to her, however, and he typed furiously with his Internet friends.

[19:57]ConArtist: Guys, help me. Girl on the couch with me.
[19:58]Draff: Man up.
[19:58]Julianne: TAP THAT CON.

"ConArtist" had been tapping furiously away his responce when a searing heat burned into his side. Screeching in an unmanly way, he jumped about 45648568465 feet in the air. "Oh goodness!" he squawked, slamming his laptop shut and pushing it off his lap in .5 seconds flap. His arms moved in a flurry and he was shirtless in another .5 seconds. "Oh goodness, it hurts."
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: If You Like It You Should Have Put A Ring On It   If You Like It You Should Have Put A Ring On It EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:52 pm

If Morgan could possibly be any more embarrassed, it would be whenever the boy cried out and jumped up and freaked out, taking his shirt off and screaming about how it burned. She wanted nothing more than to jump up as well and do something to help, but sadly that option wasn't available. Any attempt to help from her would simply cause more damage. So she covered her eyes and rocked back and forth on the couch. She barely even noticed Aethra as she began rambling without thinking. "Sorry! I didn't mean to, I really didn't! It's my power, I burn people if I touch them and I didn't mean to touch you, really. In fact, I don't know why I hadn't been wearing shoes- that's really stupid of me! I'm being really stupid and I'm so sorry! I'm sorry it hurts, it looked really bad, and I'm sorry you had to take your shirt off. Not that you don't look nice! Not that I'm looking! Sorry!" She blushed an even deeper shade of red and took a gasping breath, then peeked through her fingers. "Should I get the nurse? It looks pretty bad- sorry!" She whispered, apologizing one last time for good measure.
Back to top Go down
Oven

Oven

PostSubject: Re: If You Like It You Should Have Put A Ring On It   If You Like It You Should Have Put A Ring On It EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 3:46 pm

After the initial shock, or well burn, of the situation wore off, his breathing slowed. Eventually, he started to stop shaking. He looked at the blistering thing for about a minute, then slowly up at the girl. She was looking at Con with pure... horror. Pushing aside the pain he felt, the boy gave his warm, awkward smile. "No, no. It's alright. And my name is Connoven. Nice to meet you." he leaned forward, offering his hand. However, he realized his mistake and slowly with drew his hand. Looking down, he almost seemed to remember he was somehow shirtless. Blushing lightly, he picked up his shirt and slid it down. He winced when the pain surged up, but really tried to relax his smile. "No, really. It's fine."
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: If You Like It You Should Have Put A Ring On It   If You Like It You Should Have Put A Ring On It EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:44 pm

Morgan seemed unconvinced, but after a moment she gave in. "Alright. Again, I'm really sorry. Normally I'm more careful. I totally zoned out, I didn't even see you there." She refrained from throwing an apology at the end of that sentence, though it was considered. When the boy- Connoven reached his hand for her to shake, she stared at it with wary brown eyes. Thankfully, he learned from her mistake and drew his hand back after a moment. Her hands were away from her eyes, though now she bit her nails nervously, a horrible habit of her's. "Connoven is a cool name. I'm Morgan. It's nice to meet you- despite the circumstances." She joked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Oven

Oven

PostSubject: Re: If You Like It You Should Have Put A Ring On It   If You Like It You Should Have Put A Ring On It EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 5:07 pm

"It's nice to meet you too..." he trailed off nervously. He looked down at his knees and fidgeted awkwardly. "You're really pretty." Connoven mumbled really low. His blush deepened. Oh my god, what did the fucking idiot just say? Giving a quiet, gurgle laugh, he rubbed his neck slightly, avoiding moving his side. "I mean, pretty day out today, huh?" Hopefully, his little lie covered his stupid, idiotic blunder. Distractedly, Connoven pushed his laptop and bag to the side, tapping it once with his foot.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: If You Like It You Should Have Put A Ring On It   If You Like It You Should Have Put A Ring On It EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 7:08 pm

Morgan's eyes widened at that, and she nearly tore her finger nail off. Ow. Quickly dropping her hands to her lap and digging little crescent moons into her palm, she blushed and looked away. "Yeah!" She squeaked, before clearing her throat and sneaking a glance at the boy. "It's great outside. I mean, all weather feels the same to me because my body temperature is like, really high, but still. Sunny. That's nice. I'm gonna shut up. Yeah." Dammit. Why did her mouth have to automatically loosen whenever she was nervous? Couldn't she just shut up for like, ever? That would be great.
Back to top Go down
Oven

Oven

PostSubject: Re: If You Like It You Should Have Put A Ring On It   If You Like It You Should Have Put A Ring On It EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 7:51 pm

Con novel laughed, wiggling his eyebrows. "So you could say you're really hot?" He teased, letting out an u manly giggle. Stopping, and clearing his throat, he shrugged. "I mean, that's really interesting. I'm a... A Nightmaric Morpher." He trailed off, looking away.

((Ooc: Bad post is horrible. Sorry, on mobileee))
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: If You Like It You Should Have Put A Ring On It   If You Like It You Should Have Put A Ring On It EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 2:22 pm

Morgan laughed without thinking, relaxing just a bit. "I guess you could say that. And Nightmaric Morpher? Would that make you... a dream come true?" She shot back, putting a lot of thought into her joke. Maybe it was stupid. It was probably stupid. Crap. Nonetheless, she was still curious about his power. "What does that mean anyway?" She asked, hoping for a better understanding of what he could do.
Back to top Go down
Oven

Oven

PostSubject: Re: If You Like It You Should Have Put A Ring On It   If You Like It You Should Have Put A Ring On It EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 5:49 pm

A small chuckled escaped his lips. "Or, well, a nightmare come true." Running a hand through his hair, he grinned a bit wider. Then, when Morgan asked what that means, his smile faltered. "I shape-shift into people's biggest fears." Connoven whispered softly. "I hate it. I hate it so much." Clenching his fist, he took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You Like It You Should Have Put A Ring On It   If You Like It You Should Have Put A Ring On It Empty

Back to top Go down

If You Like It You Should Have Put A Ring On It
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Lounge-
Jump to: