Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

My, my, what Do we Have Here?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10674

My, my, what Do we Have Here? Empty
PostSubject: My, my, what Do we Have Here?   My, my, what Do we Have Here? EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:50 pm

Three more hours until school. Three more. It was about three o' clock in the morning, and a shadow moved across the school halls, softly, quietly, gently. As sly as a fox, sneaking around and silent, as though a vampire awaits to feed upon its prey. Moving swiftly towards the gym, the shadow of a girl could be seen. Dashing through, she quickly withdrew into the restrooms there. Who could this be? Supposedly, Lamia. But that name won't be existing at this school from what she was planning. It would be a name long gone for all eternity if everything runs smoothly. It had to. For the sake of the vow, this had to be done.

Though, what she was planning might not even work. The reason behind all of this, for that vow to never fall in love once again. It was breaking apart, shattering away as the ice in her heart broke slowly for someone new. The small chills disappearing. Love. Love for the one she had so long ago, the one she never could thank. Love, love for the one that now appeared as him, the similarities striking as close as if it was a mirror. They resembled each other in more ways than one - the only difference being coloring. Calum's hair being darker and his eyes were the colors of the forest, Katsuo's hair lighter and dark cocoa of the sweetest chocolate. Their striking personalities, the only difference being that former was able to be optimistic for her during her time of illness. This... this was too much. The only way to avoid this, was to kill herself.

No, not kill truly. Just kill the inner person within her and display within the outer shell, a new person. It would be the only way to live and avoid her vow. The only way that she could figure out happiness. No more of the weak girl that everyone knew. She had to change... for the sake of being stronger, more bold, more confident. That small hope, kept her as determined as possible. It was the only reason she was willing to go through this change. It was the only reason she was still willing to stay alive. Leaning against the wall of the bathroom, keeping the door shut, holding its handle to make sure no one else had followed her in. Letting out a sigh of relief, Lamia looked at the clock wrapped within her bandages. Fifteen minutes had past. With a glowing sphere spiraling on her arm, emitting the shine of yellow - unlike her usual sweet blue - without even thinking, ripped away her eye patch before placing the sphere within. A strange shock of pain went through her, and, violent coughs. So harsh and painful. Blood dripped from her mouth, and looking up from where she was, standing, two artificial looking pairs of wings were on her back.

With a black frame and crystals glowing in an orderly pattern - as if a mismatched rainbow - repeating only once, and her eyes, one was red, the other yellow. Was this her power's other capabilities? To change her? Opening her mouth in wonder, in the mirror, she just appeared... different. "Eh...? W-what is... this?" when she spoke, it was a more seductive and bolder voice, confident with a hint of chills. A small fang representing those you'd see on vampires was on the left side of her mouth, and her hair was just longer, tied into a longer side ponytail and darker. Her outfit was just as deceiving. It was something you'd see on a loli, but it just seemed more terrifying somehow. Remembering that she had used her brother's handwriting, faking it, that she had written out a false letter stating that she... No Lamia would be heading home due to being too ill and that she used a different hand-writing to create a false application for a girl named Kurumi. This was perfect.

The appearance was just as her story of the girl with the same name. The only one she'd confuse would be Aessa, but... Now. No. This was going to be it. Closing her eyes for ten seconds, she opened them to see a more ordinary look. Her hair had the illusion of being short in the back, but all the long ends were tied in the front by a golden hairband. Her uniform was that of the ones that the initiates at Beata wore before receiving their house uniforms. Strange everything worked out without her having to... Actually go through a true physical change. These changes will be temporary, but if they're permanent, that's fine. A charming smile on her, Kurumi walked out of the room. Feeling a clock ticking on her eye, it was perfect. Some time before school started. Let's see who she would be meeting first... A door creaked open, and with hair flowing around her as she turned, the initiate asked, "My, my, who could that be?"
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10100

PostSubject: Re: My, my, what Do we Have Here?   My, my, what Do we Have Here? EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:45 pm

The thunk of a basket ball echoed though the empty gym. A boy the same age dribbled up and down the court, his blue eyes fixed on the hoop a few feet ahead and to the left of him. His narrowed, he pushed off of the ground with one foot, and shot a layup. The ball hit the corner of the square and entered the net.

Landing on his feet, the blue haired boy spun after the ball. It bounced toward the opening door. The orange ball thumped against the opening door and started in a different direction. The student didn't run after it...
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: My, my, what Do we Have Here?   My, my, what Do we Have Here? EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 5:24 pm

A orange basketball bounced right in as the door opened itself. Did she forget to close it properly? Blinking in surprise, it made her wonder what she was supposed to do with all of this stuff... For now, the initiate planned to keep it in there, nobody would wonder who's it was. Hopefully, anyway. As the girl walked out of the restroom, holding the ball, she closed her eyes, a subtle smile on her before asking, "Ah, what this be your's?" Shifting her skirt a bit, her hair bouncing slightly from the small walk distance, a much bolder appearance than before. Bouncing the ball back before placing her finger tip on the edge of her lips, Kurumi tilted her head slightly, asking, "My, who might you be?"

When she opened her eyes to revive her sight, it shocked her. Her... Wait, no, not her brother. Just Kearn... Wait, this makes no sense. Pretend not to know him, and that'd be alright. Everything will be fine, hopefully. At least she could hide her emotions better... Supposedly. Let's wait how long until something different happens.

OOC;; Uber out of character post ftw~ *shot*
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: My, my, what Do we Have Here?   My, my, what Do we Have Here? EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 10:11 pm

Kearn caught the ball easily with both hands, watching the girl's posture. Something seemed off. He could feel it. "Well, actually...It's the gym's. I'm just borrowing it." One eye brow raised he continued. "Aren't you supposed tell someone your name before asking?" The blue haired boy half asked half stated. He gave the student a pointed look. It wasn't a serious look. It was more like; 'I'm-not-joking-but-I-mean-it-Half-heartedly' type of look.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: My, my, what Do we Have Here?   My, my, what Do we Have Here? EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:25 pm

Shoot... Where was her basic etiquette for this? Come on, this was her chance to see if this worked or not. While it seemed like everything was going smoothly so far, Kearn seemed to notice something wasn't right, not at all. Placing her two hands together before placing them to one of her cheeks, her head tilted that way, Kurumi replied, "My, my, how rude of me. I am Kurumi Miku, and you?" With a simple smile that barely expressed any actual happiness and the vibrant red eye, it was almost as if it was glowing. It was a strange thing that only lasted a heartbeat, barely enough for him to catch it. The vampire simply added on, "Before I came in, I saw a girl outside get picked up. She seemed quite ill... Unconscious. Lamia was her name, no?" Okay, maybe not the smartest move to mention that, but nonetheless, Kearn should at least know that the former her was going to be gone. Though, it'd probably make him feel as though he failed his vow again by not protecting her. However, although it hurt her to think of such a thing, he'd have to deal with it. However selfish it was of her to think of it.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: My, my, what Do we Have Here?   My, my, what Do we Have Here? EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 8:27 pm

Kearn froze, his blue eyes wide in shock. "W-What? L-Lamia's sick?" His brain slowly registered the words. 'Sick, Yes, sick is bad. Lamia being sick is very bad. Bad news bears...' He looked to his feet. Shouldn't have the school called him to tell him that she was sick? "Why didn't the school tell me?" He snapped up his head to look at the girl, ignoring her question of his name. He took a step forward, and made a stance that showed desperation. "How long ago was this?" The student demanded, His eyes wide and pleading. "She's my sister, I have to help her!" He hardly knew this girl, but with Lamia being taken away for being that ill, he'd skip school to make sure she was alright. He really didn't want a repeat of last time.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: My, my, what Do we Have Here?   My, my, what Do we Have Here? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:57 am

While she had expected him to be shocked, Kurumi certainly didn't expect him to panic. At least she was still naïve for the time-being. Then again, it only made sense that he would since that incident. The girl looked over, turning her back away from him with hair spinning softly, replying, "Ah, I believe only about a few minutes ago. The ambulance has left already - the school said you were the first one to find out and called 911." Taking a quick pause, easily faking that she was confused from his sudden outburst on the fact that Lamia had already left the school without him knowing, especially since she "knew" the school had told her that he was notified and was the first to know of it. "Perhaps they were mistaken? Wouldn't that be right... Kearn?" The voice of complete chill and ominous sounds, slightly creepy in a few ways, it was obvious that she had known so much that she was willing to hide from him, and only within that moment, did the actual "Lamia" completely vanish from within. It meant that she didn't exist anymore without Kurumi, and no one else would know that. Grabbing hold of Kearn's arm before he could sprint of, it was tight and strong, yet soft and gentle at once, something Lamia used to do herself when she was younger and held onto her older brother whenever they headed home from school, hiding away. But this time, it was to prevent him to do anything wrong and harm himself from this.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: My, my, what Do we Have Here?   My, my, what Do we Have Here? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:58 pm

Kearn frowned, his heart beating. 'It should be hard for the school to confuse me with another student. I mean, I am her brother. If I was there while she was sick, I would have been able to help her...I should've been there!'The girl's words made him glance over at her, away from the door.  His eyebrows knit together in confusion. H-He...never told her his name. He took a few steps back, twisting his arm around forcing the girl to let go. "How do you know my name? I never told you." He didn't dislike the girl, he just found it slightly creepy that the new student knew his name. Isn't that like, a beginning of a huge adventure/horror story? The new student is from the future, and came back either, A ) Kill the main character; B ) Protect the main character; or C ) Other.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: My, my, what Do we Have Here?   My, my, what Do we Have Here? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:33 pm

Well... None of the above, in a way. If looking at it that way, the main character would have to be Katsuo. And that'd make it "A". Then the other possibilities as well for such a storyline. Though in no way was this a fantasy, this was all real. "Ah, I know everything about you. And Lamia as well. Wall flower, coma, Time Theft? Why else would I control time?" She didn't continue much further, but the way she was speaking, it did make her sound as though she was from the future. Reassuringly in a strange way, Kurumi added on, "My, my.... Having the thought that I would try to kill you? You're not my target, not at all." Letting go of his arm when he had jerked back, before letting out a cold soft laugh. Call her psychotic if possible, but nonetheless, she passed as a normal student... For the time being.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: My, my, what Do we Have Here?   My, my, what Do we Have Here? EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 9:03 pm

Kearn watched Kurumi's face, his eyes narrowed in suspicion. He stayed tense, she wanted to kill? Things just got a little bit more nervous. Wait, control time? Like how? Time travel? Impossible! People would have known if someone came from the future. Though it could easily be found out, why would she look into him? Or, Lamia? If he wasn't her target, then who was..?

Lamia's sick

Of course, the girl's target was Lamia! A scowl appeared on his face as he balled a hand up into a fist, his other hand latched onto the ball. "Y-Your target was Lamia, wasn't it?" His voice low, expressing his anger. "You made her sick!" That had to be right! Lamia was healthier now, then when she was in her coma. She wouldn't get up and sick like that.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: My, my, what Do we Have Here?   My, my, what Do we Have Here? EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 9:24 pm

Stepping back a bit to avoid the idea of Kearn attacking, Kurumi had been able to stay calm, personally not intimidated at all. He wouldn't dare hurt her at all - what would the staff think? "Ah, you are too quick to judge. Lamia isn't my target. You should not worry about something like that - those aren't in my abilities," the girl explained within a polite manner, never once was she fazed by the thought that someone that could've been considered her brother would dare to use physical force. The Spring wasn't like that, now, was he? When she turned back to him, the initiate's visible eye was showing simple truth and honesty in what she had spoken, for to be honest, she didn't know herself what she could do. "My, this wouldn't be a good way to treat your sister, now, would it?" Kurumi added, though, by 'sister, whether or not she was referring to Lamia or herself, was different. Though... it would appear that faking everything would be fine since he already considered her to be from the future.

With a smile, and bow, the disguised girl said, "I would be your adopted sister from the future. I've come back to prevent something from happening and would like your help... Brother." However seductive she was and the charm she could display, Kearn may or may not fall for it. If she could do so, then this would be a simpler task than necessary. If not, there was always the idea of knocking him out and giving him amnesia... Let's go with the former shall we?
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: My, my, what Do we Have Here?   My, my, what Do we Have Here? EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 5:37 pm

'S-sister?' He thought to himself. 'Mom and Dad adopt another child? What happens in the future? Will Lamia survive? How can I trust her, though? How can I tell?' His thoughts plagued his thoughts like mud. 'Say something Kearn! You're staring!' The student scolded himself, before hurriedly replying. "What's the incident?" He quickly added, "And how can I be sure you are my sister from the future? before she could reply to the first part. It wasn't that he wouldn't be thrilled that he has another sibling, it was that he wasn't sure if she was or not.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: My, my, what Do we Have Here?   My, my, what Do we Have Here? EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:35 pm

Taking a step back as if hurt, the girl replied, "Ah, so you don't believe me." Looking over and taking a glance back at the gymnasium before turning back to Kearn, developing some sort of false act in her mind as the silence passed on. It could be said that it was her mischievous plan, but in reality, it was a deception to the core. The quiet time was just to add more suspense, though in truth, Kurumi needed to devise more to play along with. After all, there wasn't much she had in mind when she started this whole ordeal. Having a sly smile etched on her before taking out one of the many roses that Calum had created for her as Lamia, the initiate added on, "Is this sufficient proof?" Holding the flower out as if offering it, the teen simply continued to explain on what she needed help on as soon as her brother took hold of the stem, "You see. I was sent to Beata a few months later from today and met you two after our parents dropped me off her. My, it was a strange day. I recall reading a few entries about your past together and then Lamia's vow never to love again. On the day I arrived, she did love, always losing focus as she wandered off elsewhere." Taking a quick pause in her description as she continued to think, wondering what was next to say. There were a few possibilities on it, surely, but of course, it had to be something believable. "Ah, after our little tour together, Lamia revealed to me a little secret she told me not to tell you. She had you see, felt quite useless and had begun to start cutting herself to the point of suicide by drowning. The reason was... because of another student here that she had begun dating and breaking her vow - Katsuo. I came back in time to get rid of him and save Lamia, that's all."
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: My, my, what Do we Have Here?   My, my, what Do we Have Here? EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 4:28 pm

Kearn was still as a rock, his thoughts went thousands of miles long. Why hadn't Lamia trusted him enough with this situation? They were twins! They would tell each other every thing! That wasn't right. Something was up. And he would find out what was. Unluckly for Kurumi, she wasn't the only one that can put up a facade.

The brother made his face melt into a soft, sad look as he gently took the flower from the 'future' sister's hand. He examined the flower as if making sure it was the same one, but he already knew. Kearn knew the flowers by heart. Mostly because they represented his sister's pain, and it hurt him to see someone in his family be in pain. Physical and mental. Kearn molded his emotion into determination.

He clutched the flower's stem close to his chest, and looked up at the girl from the future. "If it's for Lamia, I'll do it." But perhaps he wasn't just ding it for Lamia, but for Katsuo. This getting 'rid' of seemed a bit suspicious to the Spring. Even if he would like to save someone of his family, it doesn't mean he would forsake another person's life.Not mention the whole thing with the 'vow' seemed dumb to Kearn. The twin wanted to see his sister happy, and he was sure that going her whole life like that wasn't going to solve her problem.

No, he wasn't actually going to help, he was going to protect the other student. 'I'm sorry Lamia, but when death is on the line, I cannot have an innocent person killed for your vow. No matter how much you want to keep it, it will only end up hurting you more.'
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: My, my, what Do we Have Here?   My, my, what Do we Have Here? EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 9:36 pm

With a false sweet smile, Kurumi placed her hands together, a clap sound coming from the contact as she tilted her head, replying, "My, even if you say so, I don't believe you trust me fully." May he be faking, she scarcely picked up a few hints, but there was no way for her to confirm it a hundred percent at the moment. She needed to know a bit more before the initiate could decide on anything on starting next. Taking a few steps forward, leaning herself in, lips an inch away from his ear, a soft cold breath emitting, the girl whispered, "Ah, if you're lying to me now, I recommend not to do so again. I won't hesitate to do anything." Backing off as soon as she finished, her long bangs lifting slightly for a split second to reveal her golden eye with a small sight of her inorganic clock, Kurumi turned away, wondering whether he believed what she was speaking.

Kearn was never an easy one to fool. Yet, it wasn't easy for him to fool others. Or, in Kurumi's case anyway. He was suspicious, that's for sure. Absolutely positive. Taking a glance over to the Spring, the pale girl gave a simple warning, "May you speak this to any other soul, I will not allow you to continue in this world. If another knows of this, all of our lives are on the line to death." Without speaking anymore, she continued to take her leave, walking away. If he was suspicious and wary, he would follow her. If he wasn't, he would give a simple nod and leave in the opposite direction. Or, they could be neither of those choices. What was he to do at this point after such a caution was spoken?

Let this vow be broken, all will fall.

Never should it have started in the first place. What a foolish mind I had then. Now, I will not turn back - I... will finish this if it's the last thing I do. And that is final.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My, my, what Do we Have Here?   My, my, what Do we Have Here? Empty

Back to top Go down

My, my, what Do we Have Here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Gymnasium-
Jump to: