Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Sean's First day |3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11271

Sean's First day |3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean's First day |3   Sean's First day |3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:56 pm

Frowning softly, Hosa started to mess with her long hair. "My parents weren't so fond of my powers. I scared my mother half to death when she caught me sneaking out once. That is how they found out about them. I don't really care. I just want them to see that I can use my powers for good so that they will welcome me home again; but I have a bad feeling the only reason they sent me here was to get me out of the house."
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Beata Bucks : 12427

PostSubject: Re: Sean's First day |3   Sean's First day |3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:23 pm

Sean started feeling bad for Hosa. He knew that he had one of the best childhoods that a child could've had. Then there were people that could barely have a childhood. But something was inside of this young man that he didn't even tell his parents. When Sean was a young boy, he randomly felt the need to be nice. He lived off of te moral 'Treat others as though you want to be treated' and he barely had ever heard of the phrase. Sean knew he wasn't perfect, but he just couldn't let people around him feel bad when he knew he could make them happy. "That must've hurt." Sean muttered. He could barely get the words out thinking about what Hosa had to go through in that time of her life.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Sean's First day |3   Sean's First day |3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:34 pm

Hosa just nodded slowly, sticking her hands into her pockets. "It wasn't so bad after a while. I'm sure they will get used to my powers when I return. I miss them, I really do; but I am going to make them realize that I am somebody that they can be proud of, even with my powers." Deep in the darkness of her pockets, Hosa's hands were now fists, her eyes almost glowing as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sean's First day |3   Sean's First day |3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:51 pm

"Well...they have to accept your powers sooner or later. They should be proud that they had a daughter with such talent." Sean spoke as he saw Hosa's face expression slightly change. "Uhm...Is something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Sean's First day |3   Sean's First day |3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 5:09 pm

Letting her hands free from their fist-shape, she shook her head. "No...It's nothing." Truthfully, she wasn't even sure what was wrong. Perhaps it was because all her life she had done everything to make her parents proud, and because she was different she was suddenly hated...The whole thing hurt her deeper then she would ever want to say; as she had felt that making her parents happy was the only thing she could do for them with them being poor.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sean's First day |3   Sean's First day |3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 5:16 pm

"Are you sure?" Sean urged. "It seems alot is on your mind. If there's anything you need, I'm right here.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Sean's First day |3   Sean's First day |3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 5:23 pm

"I'm fine, Sean, but thanks; if I ever need you I'll call." She smiled softly at Sean, before pulling her hands from her pockets to mess with her hair once again. "So...you want me to show you around?"
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Sean's First day |3   Sean's First day |3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 5:38 pm

Sean smiled just a bit. "Sure! That'd be nice.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Sean's First day |3   Sean's First day |3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:07 pm

Hosa just nodded as she started to put her hair into a ponytail. "Sweet, we can head toward the courtyard first. I like it there." With that, she headed off toward the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sean's First day |3   Sean's First day |3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sean's First day |3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Entrance-
Jump to: