Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Settling In

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12436

Settling In Empty
PostSubject: Settling In   Settling In EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:28 pm

Evelyn stood in the doorway of one of the Initiate Dorm Rooms. A large room, complete with six bunks. Some suit cases were lying around, and she caught sight of hers on the far edge of the room, tucked in a corner. Sushi and his tank would be sitting in a classroom in the meantime. Evelyn cautiously walked in, making tiny steps in the middle of the room.

This would be her life for a whole week? Sharing a room with five other people?
Back to top Go down
Blood Moon
Blood Moon

Beata Bucks : 12380

Settling In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:28 pm

"Hiya," a soft, melodic voice called out from behind little Evelyn. A girl in a modest gray dress stood smiling there, a beagle at her feet. Faith's hair was tied up in a ponytail and her green eyes were wide with intrigue. She walked over to the bunk she had claimed and sat down, her dog jumping onto the bed automatically. "How're you? I'm Faith. This is Mary. I like your shoes," she said in rapid succession, smiling all the while. Faith was naive and bland, but one couldn't say she wasn't genial. Mary wagged her tail languidly.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Beata Bucks : 11863

Settling In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:44 pm

A somewhat nervous but cheery voice called softly into the room, two dark sky-blue eyes peering in from the barely-open door, and a pair of light sky-blue eyes peering in from towards the bottom of the door. "Hello?" The door creaked open as the figure stepped in, revealing a pretty Kynrea Fydraevna, and her faithful companion The Artful Dodger. She surveyed the room, noting the two girls inside. One she had never seen, and the other she thought she'd seen when she was walking up the road to see the school for the first time. Dodger hid behind her, peering warily from her leg at the other dog in the room.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12436

Settling In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 4:09 pm

Evelyn nearly jumped in surprise, whirling around to face the two girls behind her. The barrage of words hit her unexpectedly, and she was left shuffling her feet wondering what to say, and she couldn't help but take a glance down at her shoes. She had always thought the sneakers looked pretty plain, but...

"T-thank you..." Evelyn finally managed, looking up at the two girls. Two dogs? She was glad that she had left Sushi with the teachers now. "I'm Evelyn... it's nice to meet you..."

These girls seemed friendly. Maybe it wouldn't be that bad.
Back to top Go down
Blood Moon
Blood Moon

Beata Bucks : 12380

Settling In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 4:41 pm

"Puppy!" squealed Faith, losing interest in Evelyn for the moment. She gestured the dog over, using her ability of animal manipulation. She wanted Dodger to come and sit on the bed like Mary. "And hi," she said to the girl that had just entered with the dog. She loved meeting new people! She assumed the girls would be staying in this dorm until they were all sorted, and that was alright with her.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10674

Settling In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:09 pm

OOC: Joining you guys~

IC: Walking in, Yume saw the other girls she would be sharing a dorm with. "Oh, uhmm... Hi," she said as she set down her backpack. In her left hand was her laptop while in the other one was touching the headphone on her right ear. "Are you the students I'm sharing a room with for the week?" Yume asked, before noticing the two dogs.

No body told me there were dogs! she thought, her eyes full of alarm. As she backed away from them, she tripped over her backpack, and nearly dropped her laptop to the ground. "Sorry... I'm just not used to being with dogs... I used to have one, but the pup died at a young age. I'm a bit scared of dogs now." she sighed, as she picked up her laptop, which landed on a surprisingly comfy pillow on the ground. Her eyes flickered with the memory of the dogs that she last encountered. I don't want that to happen again... she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Settling In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In   Settling In Empty

Back to top Go down

Settling In
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Dorm Rooms :: Initiate Dorms-
Jump to: