Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Journal de Cordélia Quinn Roux(Cordelia Quinn Roux's Diary/Journal)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flyingtoasters

flyingtoasters

Beata Bucks : 11181

Journal de Cordélia Quinn Roux(Cordelia Quinn Roux's Diary/Journal) Empty
PostSubject: Journal de Cordélia Quinn Roux(Cordelia Quinn Roux's Diary/Journal)   Journal de Cordélia Quinn Roux(Cordelia Quinn Roux's Diary/Journal) EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 10:55 am

OK! So today I went to Rosebury's General Store and guess what I found! This cute little diary/journal! To introduce myself, I'll put a mini bio in here:

Name: Cordelia Quinn Roux(Pronounced "roo")

Birthday: January 13th, 2020

House: Initiate. I should be sorted soon, though

Favorite color: This one!

Ok, I guess that's all needed to know about me. Oh, if anyone here is reading this right now, EVERYTHING IN HERE IS IN FRENCH! MWAHAHAHA! Viva la France! I'll be updating if anything interesting comes up, by the way. 
Back to top Go down
flyingtoasters

flyingtoasters

PostSubject: Re: Journal de Cordélia Quinn Roux(Cordelia Quinn Roux's Diary/Journal)   Journal de Cordélia Quinn Roux(Cordelia Quinn Roux's Diary/Journal) EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 5:03 pm

Ok, so journal, I'm gonna call you Marcy. I dunno why, Marcy, but I just can't call you journal. That's like, really boring, you know? So Marcy, here's what happened today in the hallways:

So anyway, today I was late for class. No surprise there, but this jerk pushed me and I bumped into this other guy named Jack. Trinity(this over-possessive spirit girl)stalkslikes him a lot, so I know his background a bit. I believe he's in Spring, has the power of Air Mimicry, and usually keeps to himself. But today I made him smile, so I'm proud of that ^^ Trinity kept swearing at me after the incident... I don't think she knows I can hear her. And then I told my math teacher about the stepped-on homework, and he just gave me a new worksheet. Dang... 

Well, that's the highlight of the day. I hope I meet him again, Jack was very friendly. I'll write in you next time, Marcy! Oh, maybe I'll go in the forest and try to practice my powers! That'll be cool!
Back to top Go down
flyingtoasters

flyingtoasters

PostSubject: Re: Journal de Cordélia Quinn Roux(Cordelia Quinn Roux's Diary/Journal)   Journal de Cordélia Quinn Roux(Cordelia Quinn Roux's Diary/Journal) EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 8:26 pm

OH MY GOSH, I found an old picture of mine while scrolling through my phone! Ok, so my cousin-in-law is Japanese, so she found this really, really, really cute kimono when shopping in Japan so she bought me it! See, lookie here. Anyway, it's just so kyauutte! Or kawaii in Japanese, but whatever ^^ This was just for fun, except I GOT SORTED IN AUTUMN!Dorm 406, I believe. See ya later, Marcy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journal de Cordélia Quinn Roux(Cordelia Quinn Roux's Diary/Journal)   Journal de Cordélia Quinn Roux(Cordelia Quinn Roux's Diary/Journal) Empty

Back to top Go down

Journal de Cordélia Quinn Roux(Cordelia Quinn Roux's Diary/Journal)
Page 1 of 1