Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Two Identities

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flyingtoasters

flyingtoasters

Beata Bucks : 11196

Two Identities Empty
PostSubject: Two Identities   Two Identities EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 2:31 pm

Taking a shaky breath, a certain redhead walked somewhat hesitantly to the gates. What if his other personality takes over again? Ryan put a hand through his hair and sighed. Rían wanted to get out badly, and he was exhausted with his existence. His other identity was a party animal, a ladies man(yet ladies found him a pervert) and a daredevil, while Ryan himself was pretty much the opposite. A book in his hand, a thick one to note, he noticed the school was so big. No, that wasn't the right word. Colossal, giant, humongous. Ryan certainly hoped he didn't get lost in a place as large as this. Hey, dude! Just lemme out, it's not like I'll make you drunk or anything. Ok, maybe not that yelled a voice in Ryan's head, a voice a bit deeper and more of a nuisance than his. Yep, it was Rían... "You really think I'd let you out, Rían? I didn't think so," he murmured quietly so he didn't immediately embarrass himself right when he transferred.
Back to top Go down
Keira

Keira

Beata Bucks : 11107

Two Identities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Identities   Two Identities EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 11:19 am

Keira drew back from the entrance to the school.  Was she supposed to enter yet?  There were a couple of other kids entering, so she decided to just go ahead and try it.  Her broken suitcase rolling gently behind her on its three legs, she winced as it seemed to hit every bump in the pavement, too loudly.  She looked up to see if anyone was watching her.  Apparently not very many people were around, but there was still a boy that appeared to be talking to herself.  Okay... Keira thought to herself.  Well, maybe he has an invisible pet or something?  She didn't really know what kind of abilities she could expect from people here.  Well, maybe he can be my first friend here.  I'll at least go say hi, Keira decided.  She rolled herself and her three-legged suitcase over to the boy.  He looked kind of nervous, and as Keira looked around, she felt very much the same.  Her sense of direction was terrible, and she could very much picture herself getting lost.  I'll have find a map somewhere after this, thought Keira.  She looked at the boy again.
"Erm..." she trailed off hesitantly.  No, she had to say something, otherwise she would never make any friends.  "My name is Keira.  Uh, are you new here too?"[/i]
Back to top Go down

Two Identities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Entrance-
Jump to: