Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Plant Killer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11329

The Plant Killer  Empty
PostSubject: The Plant Killer    The Plant Killer  EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:09 pm

It was a warm spring day, the sun baked down onto the green grass and through the tall, glass doors Wren could hear the soft chirp of newborn birds. This sunny weather was a treat to the British girl, who had in fact grown up in the humidity and wetness of Bristol. Needless to say, Wren loved it.

Holding a limp, potted plant the girl looks around. She needed to get this plant back to life, but having no experience with plants she was clueless and laughed at her stupidity on the subject at hand. Deciding not to just stand there, she called out for help, wondering if anyone would answer. She figured, since no one worked there, she wouldn't get any response; but it didn't hurt to try.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8807

The Plant Killer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plant Killer    The Plant Killer  EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 5:21 pm

Oliver walked down the rows of plants. How had he gotten here? He had started to pace down the rows of greenery while touring the school, and ended up arriving at this place. He patted a plant's leaf with a gloved hand. He hand forgotten what it was like to feel something. He sighed wistfully, longing to identify the texture of the plants. The cylindrical bumps of the leaf's passages. The vivid petals of the flowers. Though he was not one to invest time in these things, he missed these kinds of things. Cursing his power under his breath, he looked up to see a girl, giggling to herself over a dead plant. She was a few rows over, and...beautiful. Oliver blinked, and looked back down at the plants. Staring was not good, Ollieboy.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11737

The Plant Killer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plant Killer    The Plant Killer  EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 5:28 pm

Pssssshh. No one worked there? Far in the back of the conservatory stood the sexiest man alive a tall, lean, man holding a young rose bud that was trying its hardest to bloom, yet it wasn't quite ready yet. The man smiled as he carefully watered the plant, hoping that it would mature soon since it was one of the prettiest flowers in this building. At least, that was his opinion. Once he was done, he placed the small watering can down next to his feet and wiped his hands on a simple button-down shirt that was quite wrinkled and only somewhat appealing and his black jeans that just made the outfit perfect.

"Ah, there we go! Perfect!" He said softly to himself before he heard Wren's voice. Quickly he turned around and walked towards the front of the conservatory, making sure his hands were clean of any water or dirt before he met whoever had decided to walk in here. It had been quite some time since he was visited by anyone, and it felt rather strange to actually have a visitor, yet he was happy to meet anyone who was interested in his handiwork. As he continued towards the front, he then realized just how Irene must have felt before he had begun to make a constant visit to the conservatory. She didn't really have many visitors either and she honestly scared him the first time he had met her, but he was going to try his best not to be intimidating.

"Hello there," He said with a happy tone in his voice when he finally walked up to Wren, not even noticing Ollie because he was too quiet and he made me edit mah post >:I. "It's not every day I get visitors. What are you here-- ah." His eyes suddenly landed on the poor plant that was wasting away in the pot sitting in Wren's hands. "Not very good with plants, huh?" He said with a light, joking tone.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9682

The Plant Killer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plant Killer    The Plant Killer  EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 5:51 pm

A young woman was just walking by - not going anyplace in particular, she was simply enjoying the bright, sunny day and giving herself a tour of the campus. She did a young woman walk into a very large, glass building and tilted her head in simple curiosity. How could she have not noticed this place before? ... Well, she did consider that the school was of vast size on it's own and the colors inside the building seemed to blend in with both the forest and courtyard around it.

Folding two hands behind her, she opened the glass panned door, peering inside and spotting an unfamiliar face - and a teacher, maybe? She decided to stay quiet and watch, for the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

The Plant Killer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plant Killer    The Plant Killer  EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 6:06 pm

Wren looked around and met a boy her age's eyes. She gave him a sweet, helpless smile and gestures a shrug at her wilting plant. Yet, her attention quickly turned to a middle aged man and her mouth dropped slightly. Maybe it was a bit creepy that she found him attractive, but she was more concerned about the life or death situation of her poor plant. "H-hi! Wow, hi!" she beamed, smiling at him with a wide, toothy smile. "Oh no, I am rubbish. Absolutely dreadful! Uh.. Could you.. Help me?" Wren said, swaying back and forth in a happy-go-lucky way. Hearing the doors open, Wren turned to smile at the incoming girl.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

The Plant Killer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plant Killer    The Plant Killer  EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 6:19 pm

Ollie looked at the man, and almost cursed under his breath. He was so close to making a friend, and now it seemed unlikely he could talk to the girl with the man present. He was most likely a teacher, and know a lot about gardens. Still, he had just gotten there, and another person walked in. Oliver had no intentions of leaving just yet. He ran one of his fingers over his brown hair, pushing back a stubborn bang at the edge of his face that tended to be a nuisance. Perhaps he needed a haircut. Sighing deeply, his breath came out of his mouth in a white vapor. It was around seven, and at this time his power tended to act up the most. The vapor would be harmless to the plants, and it was just cold air being released into it's warm surroundings. His body was pretty cold at the moment, he guessed, but Ollie did not feel any different.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

The Plant Killer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plant Killer    The Plant Killer  EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 6:36 pm

The man smiled and nodded. "Of course, I'll help! There isn't a plant in here I can't save!" He said with a light-hearted tone. "Nah, but I am good with plants. I was taught by a very wonderful person quite some time ago." He carefully took the poor potted plant and studied it carefully before letting out a soft chuckle. This plant was in pretty bad shape, but he knew he could fix it given some time. It would be just like that flower Irene had given him a long time ago. Thankfully it was a flower that continuously came back every year, and it was still sitting in the back corner in the perfect place. It made him smile when he saw it, and thinking back to that perfect place, he now knew what he was going to do with this. "How about I take this off of your hands for a little while? By that I mean it can stay here and I can show you how to take care of it. It won't be too hard as long as you come by and check on it every day or two," He suggested, sticking his finger into the soil of the pot to see if the plant had been watered recently.

ooc: had it been watered recently? cx
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

The Plant Killer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plant Killer    The Plant Killer  EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:04 pm

"Will you really be able to fix that?"
In the same bout of curiousness as before, Alicia smiled at the girl and brushed a few strands of hair behind her ear, gently closing the glass door behind her and walking up to them. She noticed the quiet boy on the way, and politely smiled to him as well, but didn't stop - the young lady didn't want to bother him.
Folding her hands behind her once again, her dark eyes observed the flower. She was no plant expert, but it looked like a lost cause. Even before her question was answered, her gaze traveled around the inside the room - it looked much bigger inside than it did out. It was beautiful, there were so many colors, ... did this teacher-person do all of this?
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

The Plant Killer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plant Killer    The Plant Killer  EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:27 pm

Suddenly giddy, Wren smiled at his response. Holding her tongue so she wouldn't say something that she would regret and she handed him the plant nodding enthusiastically. "Yeah, I can do that. I can come check on the plant!" She said in a joking tone, trying to keep it light. Until she heard the new girl pipe up and Wren felt her smile droop.
Wren was extremely taken-back, what was that supposed to mean? Yeah, okay, the plant was horrible; but she already knew it, okay? "I'm sure he can!" she said in the best kind voice she could muster, but she was hurt nonetheless. Turning to the quiet boy a few rows over she waved him over. "Hi, you don't this plant is that bad, is it?" Wren called with a smile. Yet, she knew the answer, that other girl was right, her plant skills really sucked. It was almost a lost cause, but Wren had hope in this man and kept her mood from getting too heavy.

Oc: yes, I'm thinking, maybe overwatered?
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

The Plant Killer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plant Killer    The Plant Killer  EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:34 pm

Ollie looked up, surprised at being addressed. At first he didn't answer, examining the plant. "Well..." he started, giving a grin. It did look pretty droopy. It would be a miracle to save that plant. He assumed it was already dead anyhow. "In your defense, taking care of plants is hard." he added, as not not offend anyone. He had gained entry into this group of people. Bingo. His breath continued to exit his lips in a milky white, dissipating instantly. This usually lasted a good half an hour, and was a daily occurance.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

The Plant Killer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plant Killer    The Plant Killer  EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:57 pm

Suddenly the appearance of yet two more bodies surprised Brendan. Well, he wasn't expecting this much company. In some ways, it slightly aggravated him, but he felt happy that he was able to share all of this at the same time. He just desperately hoped none of them were clumsy and trip all over his plants. He put so much time and energy into this place, it would be a shame to see something happen to it. But he shrugged off the thought and gave them all a smile anyway, although Ollie's arrival was the most surprising considering he had been in here for quite some time and it was only now that Brendan had noticed him. In some ways, he kind of felt bad, but all of them seemed to be enjoying themselves so he didn't really have a problem with this. But now he knew what it was like to deal with a new class of students. "You guys don't have any faith! I work here for a reason. This plant will come back to life." He finally pulled his finger out of the soil and wiped his hand on his shirt, leaving a smear of dirt on his side, but he didn't seem to care. This was one of his expendable shirts, anyway. Then, he set the pot down on a small table just near by filled with all sorts of other plants before a small hole opened up next to him and he pulled out a towel, cleaning his hands off with that instead of his shirt. Once his hands were clean, he threw the towel back into the hole and it immediately closed up. "Well, I already know one big problem: It's been watered way too much."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

The Plant Killer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plant Killer    The Plant Killer  EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:36 pm

Alicia frowned and tilted her head to the side, "Too much water?" Was that even possible? She looked thoughtful for a few moments before she finally caught on to the rest of the Mr.'s comments. Suddenly, she looked rather flushed. "I'm sorry, of course if you did all this - you could fix that little flower; sorry, again, I didn't mean to offend..." The words tumbled out of her mouth as she tried to make up for what she had said before finally just taking a few steps back behind the two others.
She noticed curiously the small white cloud's forming out of the boy's breath, and wanted to ask about it, but felt she had already said too much and stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

The Plant Killer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plant Killer    The Plant Killer  EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:05 am

Wren nodded, over-watered seemed reasonable. She remembered thinking the plant looked parched I her eyes and nearly drowned the small bud in water. "Yeah, I might've lost track on how much water I put in it." She mumbled very quietly, blushing at the fact she was probably the only people alive who could kill a plant simply by putting too much water in it. But the boys comment made her smile and nod in agreement. Wren could take care of herself, but being as forgetful as she tended to be, she wasn't an expert on caring for other things. Besides, plants didn't cry and whine when the weren't fed; so how was she supposed to know? She wasn't a plant whisper- WHOA!
"Heh- what just happened? Where did that towel go?" Wren asks with wide, yet intrigued eyes. Did anyone else just see that? Only, as she went to look around at the others reaction, she noticed a puff of white escaping out of the quiet boys mouth. Giving him a puzzled look, Wren put her hand to her mouth to inspect herself for white fog- yet saw none. Frowning slightly she stared more intensely at the boys mouth, wondering if he was cold, because she could help with that.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

The Plant Killer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plant Killer    The Plant Killer  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:53 pm

Brendan stopped and blinked at Wren for just a moment before he finally realized what exactly she was talking about. Man, sometimes it was a pain to have to explain his own ability since using it was second nature to him. He barely ever truly realized when he was using it or not. "Oh, the towel, huh? I pretty much just put it away, is all." He tried to explain in the simplest way possible in order to keep from having to explain it for too long. He wasn't here to explain himself, he was here to help that plant and Wren, plus Oliver and Alicia... If they actually wanted to learn anything. "You see, my power is pretty much like a portable closet. I can open it up and close it any time and anywhere I want to." Brendan then demonstrated, waving his hand in front of him and creating a small oval of what seemed to be complete darkness. It was just a void of absolutely nothing, although for him it held quite a lot of different items that he needed, one of those being his legitimate closet. It saved him a lot of space for other things in his room/house/thing that he had on campus. "It's not the greatest power, but it's quite convenient!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Plant Killer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plant Killer    The Plant Killer  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Plant Killer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Conservatory-
Jump to: