Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

<Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10354

<Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff)   <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 1:22 pm

Katsuo looked away, not fully believing her but figuring there was no helping that. If it was someone pulling a sick joke and trying to mess with him, then of course they'd lie. Still, it bugged him that she didn't seem to be from here, and was oddly similar to Lamia. But it seemed impossible that was she was saying could be true...It would take more to get any trust and belief out of him. Especially since he knew that he would never, ever hurt Lamia.
Ask about the vow, sure...He could. But that seemed to be what she wanted, and for some reason he was feeling too stubborn to listen to anything she had to say. Perhaps it was the shock of what she had said about Lamia being...Killed. He turned to her, a harsh glare on his face, obviously getting a little annoyed with her. This showed that he also obviously didn't believe very much of what she was saying, though if there was any truth to it, sure it would be a fault on his account. For now, she had no proof, and that's all he needed. Proof.
"No. Her vow is her private information. I have no right to it." He replied, surprisingly stern for once. "My final question is instead, this: Do you have any proof as to what you're saying?" She ought to keep in mind that he wasn't playing, and wouldn't accept a simple 'yes' or 'no'. Not that she would say simply that, since that could make her look suspicious and make him distrust her.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10671

<Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff)   <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 1:40 pm

Not even surprised by his sudden change to a stern voice, Kurumi was quite frankly, expecting he wouldn't trust her or ask her the right question. After all, the Winter was quite intelligent to figure her out a bit, but definitely not enough. If he wanted proof, she could definitely give it to him. Of the many flowers that Calum had created for Lamia, Kurumi herself held a couple of them on hand just in case. A reminder to herself of her own vow, no doubt. Ignoring the boy's glare, the initiate didn't respond, simply grabbing out a rose from behind herself - who know's where from -, and holding it out to him with a gentle clasp. The rose was real, no doubt about it, but it was one of the first created, and so had a much more tattered and imperfect appearance. "Perhaps this is all the proof you need? After all, you must know of the fragile paper flowers that Lamia keeps," the girl said grimly, and with a hint of remorse. Why would Katsuo figure out that though? He didn't need to know about it, why she suddenly looked guilty or frightened. Dropping to her knees, Kurumi glanced away, not needing him to see why she appeared so weak and fragile all of a sudden, and not needing to hear her abrupt change in tone.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff)   <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 3:51 pm

Katsuo blinked, slightly surprised by the flower. Where had she gotten that? It seemed to be the same one Lamia had shown him once, but...It didn't make sense. How would she have gotten her hands on it? Before he could respond, Kurumi had dropped to her knees and was refusing to look at him. He gasped lightly, taking a step back, not expecting it. He frowned, wondering if he had brought this upon her. Making her bring out an object that Lamia cared so deeply for. He felt a little bad, but simply shook his head.
"Look...Y-you wanted to go somewhere, correct? It's not a date, but you still wanted to talk to me I suppose. I mean...You obviously don't want to talk now b-but...I didn't mean to upset you, i-if you're upset, that is..!" He said after a moment, stuttering a lot and adding the last part in case she wasn't actually upset. He didn't want to offend her some how by claiming she was upset if she wasn't...That just sounded confusing, but some people were like that. He was no social butterfly, so he really didn't know what to say now. This all confused him, and all he knew now was that some random, suspicious girl claiming to be Lamia's sister wanted to go on a "date" with him. Though, like he said about two or three times now, it wouldn't actually be a date.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10671

PostSubject: Re: <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff)   <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 9:56 am

Quickly shaking her head, trying to knock herself out of this fantasy she was having back then just trying to remember something that was her own past life. What was she thinking? Giving herself a few moments to calm down, the initiate found herself with her hands covering her own face. Taking a few deep breaths, she turned back to Katsuo, slowly getting up in a bit of a clumsy manner from either embarrassment, shock, or something else, Kurumi simply gave a smile to the Winter, saying, "My, you are quite insightful. Unfortunately, you seem to be too embarrassed and assume things too quickly. Something came up, that's all." Stepping back with her hands behind her back as she turned away from him once again, the girl added on, saying, "I suppose I'll be seeing you soon, then?" Head tilting back, slightly eyeing the shadow manipulator, within a blink of an eye, it seemed as though Kurumi disappeared.
A quiet laugh echoed within the room and her voice vibrated softly after she disappeared, one last sentence stated until complete silence came upon the studio, a breeze blowing harshly, "Good bye... for now."

OOC;; Topic closed after you post once more. >v<
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff)   <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 1:47 pm

Katsuo's look hardened. Embarrassed? He obviously hadn't gotten along with her very well through that whole conversation, yet he had been pushed by thought to soften his mood enough to ask if she was okay and try to help her if she needed it. Why had he done that anyways? What had encouraged that sudden change in behavior? Perhaps it was because she looked like and was possibly related to Lamia? Or maybe just the fact that she had simply just suddenly broken down and he wanted to know why she had so drastically changed all of the sudden. However, before he could respond, she was gone, and he felt a rather strong breeze despite being inside a building. "Good bye... for now" it said as it forced him back a step or two, confusing him even more if possible by this point. He shook his head, pushing away slight irritation that was nipping at the back of his mind. She hadn't even said where they'd be meeting at...Or when.

The Winter simply glanced down at his book, losing interest in studying for once. His mind was too fogged up now from other things...Lamia being sick, some strange girl he had never seen before appearing and accusing him of murdering her in the future. The thought of him killing anyone still baffled him. He could never see himself intentionally killing another pers...Oh. He shivered slightly, uncomfortable as he realized that if it did happen, it could have been by mistake...
No, he had to stop thinking like that. He refused to believe this girl without proof, without evidence first! She's trying to get into my head, but I won't let her. Not until I get my answers first.

With that thought in mind, Katsuo switched his book under his other arm and exited the Studios. The air there still gave him a small chill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff)   <Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

<Stop It> (Semi-Private) (Ask to Join) (Stormi and Echo) (Plot Stuff)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2