Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Wielding time (open for all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

Beata Bucks : 12045

Wielding time (open for all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wielding time (open for all)   Wielding time (open for all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 6:55 pm

"I take it the two of you have a bit of a history then?" Conor said bouncing the ball lazily, then tossed it into the sack. "My name is Connor, you could assume I'm pleased to meet you" he said as he watched the girl speak to Cole. 'He's afraid of a girl?' Beckett questioned. "Should I leave you two alone ?"
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

Beata Bucks : 11262

PostSubject: Re: Wielding time (open for all)   Wielding time (open for all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 9:30 pm

Cole shook his head. "No! It's not that it's just, uhh, I didn't think you would come here now. I-I-It's just surprising is all!" he said quickly. Cole turned to Conor. "Please! Please don't leave!" He begged. He was ready to get on his knees and beg if he needed to, but he'd rather not. He didn't really want to be alone with her, that would just make him more nervous. He knew what she could do, and she could end up showing him something he didn't want to see. He could do the same to her, but he was trying to keep his power a secret.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10635

PostSubject: Re: Wielding time (open for all)   Wielding time (open for all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 10:18 pm

Taking a glance between the two boys, Aethra was starting to say something before she was interrupted by Cole's begging. Why was he so needy and attention-seeking? This was what made her snap so badly - he kept asking and asking and asking, yet the moment it was fulfilled, he wasn't satisfied... At all. Perhaps a bit content, but it was a property of the boy that she elated. The Spring had figured out his power after putting two and two together with him trying to coax her into hurting him. A boy would never ask that to a lady unless there was a specific reason, and that reason deducted her only to the point that Cole's power was Power Mimickry - the ability to mimic the gifts of others by contact. It was her own little theory at the moment, but, nonetheless, she may as well be correct. Looking over to Connor as she gave a sarcastic and exasperated sigh, the royal muttered something under her breath before continuing to speak, "Aren't you being a bit suspicious, Cole? If that wasn't what you were aiming for, please try a different stratagem to deceive me into believing you. Your anxiety may as well be taking over. As for us knowing each other, Connor, it has a puzzling background behind it. Let me just summarize this as 'we're not on very good terms', so to speak."
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Wielding time (open for all)   Wielding time (open for all) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 12:44 pm

"I can see that by the way Cole is doing every thing short of cowering in a corner" Connor said looking between them. The winter scratched his cheek, stepping lightly, keeping them six feet or so from him. "So what's the reason? Maybe I can help somehow?" He offer. Beckett scoffed in his head, obviously he disagreed with Connors thought. 'Its best to leave fights to the contestants'
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

PostSubject: Re: Wielding time (open for all)   Wielding time (open for all) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 am

OOC:I don't know what to post so if you guys could continue, that'd be great
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Wielding time (open for all)   Wielding time (open for all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 11:47 pm

OOC;; Sorry for late post - I was busy over the weekends for school business and my sister's birthday.

IC;; It wasn't her character to sneer or smirk at others, nothing like that at all. Aethra just could not be one of those people, even if she wished to cause mischief - not that she hasn't caused nothing at school quite yet. Though such a naïve inquiry Connor had simply asked her, the Spring was unsure whether to answer or not, or be indirect with it. The experience back with Jack and Cole on that one day wasn't very... boring, but not the good kind of interesting. A few choices went through her mind as she thought of a way to respond, but all now was just simple silence and her polite smile as always. Her hands behind her back, the teen girl asked herself, "How could I explain this situation to you so you may help? It's not quite what most people would think, nor would it be something too abnormal."

OOC;; Don't have much muse today... Lots of homework that I had to finish, and projects. >v>
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Wielding time (open for all)   Wielding time (open for all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 3:30 am

(Try being in junior year of Highschool, it's even more time consuming, and I'm heading to senior year)

Connor shrugged her words away, he took her word for it because he was just getting in on the loop, but he still wanted to keep Cole from....cowering like a child in the dark. "Even so, I want to help, Cole's obviously paralyzed with fear by you just being in the room" he said now taking up a slow pace. 'Whats the worst thing he could've done?' He thought. Beckett didn't even place his presence around Connors mind, he was wondering the same thing.
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

PostSubject: Re: Wielding time (open for all)   Wielding time (open for all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 6:46 am

Cole silently thanked Conor. He didn't even know Cole, and he was trying to help him. He wouldn't want to help me if he knew me... But, he is pretty nice I guess... And, I suppose if I made an effort to be a little more normal around Aethra when we first met we could have been friends. He knew he couldn't do it though. No matter how hard he had tried in the past, he couldn't keep acting like a normal person. Even if he apologized to Aethra now, it wouldn't change her feelings about him.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Wielding time (open for all)   Wielding time (open for all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 4:38 pm

OOC;; Ahaha... I'm not in high school, nope, but all honors is pretty tough with a number of extracurricular activities.

IC;; Aethra glanced at Connor real quick, slightly surprised by his response. Was it truly necessary to explain such an... interesting ordeal? Letting out a sigh, the rich teen crossed her arms with a frustrated expression on her, she simply replied, "I suppose you won't take no for an answer then. Where to start? Oh right... We first met at the entrance of the school with another student, Jack. While both were fairly new students, I've been around a bit longer you would say. Things started off normal, and he - as in Cole -, suddenly offered to massage me. To be honest, I wasn't sure what to do, the request stunned me, but out of instinct, slapped him. In return, he attempted to throw sand at me. I'll say right now, if you were a girl, what kind of girl would you believe would allow a strange boy they do not know allow them to even do something like that?

Jack tried to break up the fight - not that I'd quite say it was one -, and Cole tried to coax me into attacking him once again after I dodged his attack. So to speak, I forgot to mention that he also requested me to hold onto a box before he bothered to introduce himself, thrusting it simply. I was also fairly insulted when he called me "mean" simply because he tried to request something only a naïve girl would agree to and I simply retaliated from embarrassment at such a question.

Afterwards, he was quite vague with a question, and tried to disregard it simply. While you did apologize Cole, it doesn't make me forget what you happened to do afterwards. Unfortunately, my powers decided to do no good at that time, and a sudden blizzard appeared. I invited the two of them into my dorm, and to be honest, I was quite agitated by then. Cole had spilled the hot chocolate I made for the two of them onto the floor and hoped not to let anyone notice it, but, as an analytic person, I realized it almost immediately.

I'll say right now bluntly and I apologize if this is in anyway insulting towards you, Cole. However, simply because he left his suitcase outside, he started tearing up and rolling into a fetal position and begging Jack to go grab it for him. He's always requesting something and expects instant gratification, but once fulfilled, never is satisfied. I realized that my powers had caused the blizzard and he decided to get angry with me - even after I went out to get his case -, nearly strangling, so to speak. Moreover, he tends to order you around in a commanding tone, even when you politely invite him into something. May I also note that he slapped himself as well for he could not hit a girl?

He got angry despite getting a clear explanation that I could not control my own powers fairly well - they have their own mind. I also fixed his music box or him, but showed no appreciation for an effort. Upon a simple request, even after telling him of my own backstory, he refuses to tell his side, pretending as if nothing happened. He states that he thinks I'm a good person, yet, just some time ago, he acts as if I am the villain. Then states that he has been wrong a couple of times, implying that I'm rude and unkind. He then once again requests something. I know this is strange, but why so needy? Why so unappreciative? Why so... girly for a boy?"

Throughout the whole story, Aethra kept herself calm and shared her side of what she saw. She had a basic idea of what he may be asking with her being rude and now, the Spring would rather not have Connor involved for the sake of not being taken advantage of like she was.

"May you understand now? It'd be best if you were not involved."
Back to top Go down
BlazeBurst

BlazeBurst

PostSubject: Re: Wielding time (open for all)   Wielding time (open for all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 4:54 pm

"I understand, but my choice to attempt to right the situation between the two of you rests on me, for what you've told me, Cole seems to be of an interesting way, as you put it fairly, girly, and extremely dependent" he said thoughtfully, touching his fingers to his chin. Connor was still in motion, back and forth, as he considered his options. "Regardless, I take it you think he'll burden me? I still desire to try, if it proves too difficult, I assure you I will let it go" he decided, stopping, looking at both of them. "Will that suffice for the two of you?"
Back to top Go down
MagicConch

MagicConch

PostSubject: Re: Wielding time (open for all)   Wielding time (open for all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 7:12 pm

How dare she. Maybe if she knew why the music box was so important to him, she would be just the slightest bit nicer. He felt like yelling at her, and felt like he wanted to say mean things to her, but instead bit down hard on his lip. He wasn't going to let her make him mad again. As he felt something weird fall on his tongue, he touched his lip and looked down. Blood covered one finger, and he clenched his teeth. He thought that this was her fault since she made him bite his lip. Well, she didn't make him. He felt like he was about to hit her, but stopped himself from stepping closer ind slapping her. He knew what hitting a girl would do, and he didn't like it. He didn't care if Conor hated him anyways, he decided after he met Aethra not to care about anyone else. He never really had any friends, and he knew why. He couldn't help it though. He had to stay like this for the rest of his life, and he had welcomed the thought of dying alone with no family, and no one to grieve for him. He had actually thought about killing himself a couple times since he had gotten to Beata, but held back, thinking Aethra would laugh when she hear the news. Her and jack.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Wielding time (open for all)   Wielding time (open for all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 9:16 pm

Stepping back in surprise at Connor's response, even after telling him to not getting involved, Aethra took a deep breath, retaining her calm nature as much as possible. Looking him straight in the eye to make sure the Winter was not bluffing, she only saw how serious and determined he was. Letting out a sigh, surrendering to the fact that the Spring knew she was unable to stop him at this point, saying, "Terms are agreed to. Please, keep yourself out of too much trouble." For someone who was only fourteen, she was quite intelligent at the very most. Turning over to Cole, curious as to what he was thinking, the mirage inducer knew only one thing and one thing at most - he was angry at her once again for a very illogical reason. As he closed in on her, she simply took a step back, noting the blood swelling and increasing on his lip. Knowing now what he had been pondering about and knowing his thoughts, Aethra simply smiled.

"If I recall, you were unwilling to tell me why the music box was so important to you. Even after I asked multiple times, you simply declined and avoided the question, correct? Thus, it would not be my fault for the lack of knowledge I have on my side due to your stubbornness in giving it to me. Moreover, agitated with me, correct? I'd simply state now, you simply think you cannot create bonds with another, but have you ever tried to do things normally? It would at least be useful and sufficient if you provided an explanation to another before doing something. Jack and I would never, let me repeat, never laugh at the death of another, mind who they are. Suicide is the worst way to escape and perhaps very cowardly. Face your own problems before you decide such a childish act."

Being as perceptive as she was, and noticing every bit of detail, it wasn't much for Aethra to figure out Cole. Her voice had stayed within a polite tone and she was able to keep calm as she spoke, and had a mature appearance upon her figure. Caressing her hair within her fingers slowly, the Spring added on, with another smile, "Now, wouldn't you agree?" A mischievous glint in her closed eyes, her cheeks a rosy red as she spoke, and her voice was gentle and playful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wielding time (open for all)   Wielding time (open for all) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wielding time (open for all)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2