Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Taking Some Notes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9409

Taking Some Notes Empty
PostSubject: Taking Some Notes   Taking Some Notes EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 6:26 pm

Destiny sat a top the hill the sun was still high in the sky. Her long white hair hung down, and sat on her back, as she was hunched over writing in a book in her lap. Even so often the necromancer would have to brush her hair away from her face to be able to see the book she was writing in. She kept, in the book, track of all of what she could do. Her power that she so strangely discovered, was quiet an extensive one, and it could hurt if she used it a bit too much or, in the wrong way. With a sigh she continued to scribble in the book of hers. Every so often she would stop, or draw a tiny picture off to the side but she would continue a but later. She hoped that some of the birds she heard weren't ghost birds cause that would mean she is using her power.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Beata Bucks : 11201

Taking Some Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Some Notes   Taking Some Notes EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 1:29 pm

Valerie and Cherry climbed the hill together, laughing about their day so far.
"Mmm, candy," Valerie smiled, content in the bag of sugary treats in her arms.
"I will be shocked when someone finds you without some candy on your person," Cherry told her.
The pair sat down not far from the top of the hill.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Taking Some Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Some Notes   Taking Some Notes EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 1:46 pm

When destiny heard the laughter she gave a small sigh and closed her book. She didn't really want to approach the what she assumed two below her. She hoped that her power would activate and start killing the grass in the area or something of the similar. She stood from her spot, and look down. Too late dying grass was making it's way to the other two down below.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Taking Some Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Some Notes   Taking Some Notes EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 1:51 pm

"Hey, the grass is dying all of a sudden... What's going on?" Valerie asked, worriedly. She hoped that she and her sister would be alright, they'd only come to the hill to relax.
"I'm not sure... Let's go see," Cherry replied, also quite worried for their safety. She had heard the school was a dangerous place, and had been reluctant to come at all.
Together, the twins walked up the hill a little bit more, until they reached the top and spotted what they both assumed to be the source of the dying grass - a girl with white hair and red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Taking Some Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Some Notes   Taking Some Notes EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 1:54 pm

"Oh... Umm.. sorry.." Destiny said in a soft tone, as she saw the two appear. She looked down at the ground where the dead grass surrounded her feet. She gave a sigh, why did it always have to happen when she didn't want it to. Hopefully there weren't any ghost flying around or the dying grass wasn't expanding.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Taking Some Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Some Notes   Taking Some Notes EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 2:01 pm

"It's alright," Cherry grinned. "We just wondered what was going on, we thought we were alone up here."
"I'm guessing your power, whatever it is, did this?" Valerie inquired. "None of us have that much control over them, isn't that why we have the school?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Taking Some Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Some Notes   Taking Some Notes EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 2:06 pm

Destiny shook her head. "I need to control my power, because what it is could kill people. That is why I kinda stay away." The white head responded. She tried to look past the girls to if the dead grass continued to spread, but from what she saw it stopped. Which was good. She gave off a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Taking Some Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Some Notes   Taking Some Notes EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 2:20 pm

"That's pretty powerful," Valerie murmured. "That's weird..." she added, noting that this girl's core aura colour was black.
"Huh, yeah. I've never seen that before," Cherry agreed.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Taking Some Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Some Notes   Taking Some Notes EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 2:26 pm

The girl watched the two comment on something that she couldn't see. "Huh? What is it?" She asked looking at the two. She looked behind her to see if there was something there but there wasn't. What were these to looking at?
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Taking Some Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Some Notes   Taking Some Notes EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 2:30 pm

"Oh! I'm sorry, we must be freaking you out!" Valerie exclaimed. "Our power is aura sight, we can tell how someone is feeling by their aura. Their core aura colour is usually related to their power if they're gifted. Yours is black, which we've never seen before, so I-"
"Valerie, if you weren't freaking her out before, your monologue sure as hell must be," Cherry pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Taking Some Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Some Notes   Taking Some Notes EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 2:44 pm

Destiny blinked a moment before realizing what the color meant. "Oh, my power is Necromancy. It has a lot to do with the dead, which includes raising them, controlling them, putting them back. Seeing and controlling souls, and kinda controlling death itself.." The spring girl scratched the back of her head, and shyly looked at the two.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Taking Some Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Some Notes   Taking Some Notes EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 2:48 pm

"That's pretty cool," Cherry grinned. "I've seen a lot of things in my life... But never even heard of anything like that. I'm gonna guess it's hard to control?"
Now it was the younger twin's turn to reprimand her sister. "Cherry, don't pry into the girl's life! I'm Valerie, by the way, and my nosy twin sister here is Cherry. I hope she didn't offend you..."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Taking Some Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Some Notes   Taking Some Notes EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 2:55 pm

Destiny shook her head, "No, no it's fine." She turned towards the other sister. "Uhhh.. Yeah it's really hard, and even slightly using it can cause some wear on me. Name's Destiny by the way. Kinda funny for a power like mine."
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Taking Some Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Some Notes   Taking Some Notes EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 2:59 pm

"It's nice to meet you, Destiny," Valerie said cheerfully, sitting on the ground and starting to nibble at some of her saltwater taffy.
"So, what are you doing up on this hill, anyway, Destiny?" Cherry asked, stealing a few pieces of her twin's sweets.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Taking Some Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Some Notes   Taking Some Notes EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 3:03 pm

"I was taking some notes. I like to keep track of what my power does because it continues to surprise me.. It's very extensive." Destiny responded. The white-haired girl took a seat on the ground, and pulled out her book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taking Some Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Some Notes   Taking Some Notes Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking Some Notes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next