Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Taking Some Notes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Holly

Holly

Beata Bucks : 11201

Taking Some Notes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Some Notes   Taking Some Notes - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 3:09 pm

"That's pretty cool," Valerie yawned. "So... Tired... Sorry," she added to Destiny. "It's been a really... Long day..."
"Little sis, you need to actually sleep at night, not read those old classics," Cherry informed her. "She does this all the time," the black-haired girl explained.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9409

PostSubject: Re: Taking Some Notes   Taking Some Notes - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 4:21 pm

Destiny nodded at the two. "I don't really read classics all that much." The white haired girl responded. The necromancer flipped through her book, wrote down something then closed the book again. She didn't really know what to say to the two, she didn't really talk all that much.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Taking Some Notes   Taking Some Notes - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 4:35 pm

Valerie closed her eyes, dozing off in the peaceful quiet.
Her twin sighed. "At least she doesn't sleep during class." Cherry took the oppurtunity to discreetly steal some more of her sister's taffy.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Taking Some Notes   Taking Some Notes - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 4:59 pm

"What brought you guys to the hill today?" Destiny spoke in a softer tone, to not wake the sleeping girl. When the necromancer looked at the two she wished she had a sibling, but at the same time she didn't because her sibling would most likely have the same curse she does.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Taking Some Notes   Taking Some Notes - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 5:03 pm

"We were out getting some things and we wanted to relax for a while," Cherry explained. "Well, more exactly Valerie wanted a place to nap and I wanted a spot where I could steal - er, borrow, that is - some of her candy. This hill seemed like a good enough place for that."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Taking Some Notes   Taking Some Notes - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 5:55 pm

"Oh" The girl responded. Destiny brought her knees to her chest, and relaxed her arms on them, and place her book between her stomach, and her legs. "Can I know more about this power of yours? And why seeing my aura black is such a weird thing?"
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Taking Some Notes   Taking Some Notes - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 6:06 pm

"Well, usually aura colours are lighter. Black, white and gray are all really rare colours, especially as the core colour," Cherry explained. "Ours, for example, is indigo," she added, gesturing to herself and her twin. "If you know what each colour means, you can gain some insight into a person. You can tell how they're feeling, usually, by their outer aura colours, which, unlike the core, are able to change with their mood."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Taking Some Notes   Taking Some Notes - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 6:59 pm

"So I am the first one you have seen with a Black core color?" Destiny asked feeling slightly puzzled. She figured that white would be a common one to represent common people, but that appears to be not so. Their whole power confused her, she wished she could understand it, but there is a lot she won't understand.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Taking Some Notes   Taking Some Notes - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:37 am

"Yeah. White is usually reserved for abilities like light and healing, black isn't quite it's opposite, but a distant relative of sorts. I think. Like I said, we've never seen anyone with a black core," Cherry nodded. "It's pretty cool to see all these new colours, ever since we arrived. If you want to know anything, just ask. Although I might not have every answer..."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Taking Some Notes   Taking Some Notes - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:44 pm

Destiny listened to what Cherry was saying with intent. The fact that white was held for healing, and light was quiet interesting. "My power is quite the opposite of what white you described as the white one. I don't heal I take away.. I bring darkness with me where ever I go.  Hmm.. interesting.. She didn't know exactly know what she meant, she just guess she was speaking her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking Some Notes   Taking Some Notes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking Some Notes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2