Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Nice Picnic [badge please]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10639

A Nice Picnic [badge please] Empty
PostSubject: A Nice Picnic [badge please]   A Nice Picnic [badge please] EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 12:27 pm

[Beforehand, in the Dorms]

Amaya hesitated for a moment before knocking on the door. She bit her dark lip and looked away. It was the first time she'd ever really asked anyone to have dinner with her and Amy like this. Her mind knew it was normal, but her heart was trying to convince her it was a date. No, she thought, it's just a picnic!
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11259

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Picnic [badge please]   A Nice Picnic [badge please] EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 12:34 pm

Netro had been lying on the couch that sat in the middle of the living room of his dorm. A book in his hand, he had been distracted in his book that he barely heard the sound of somebody knocking on the door to the dorm. He paused, lowering his book as he turned his head around in surprise; wondering who it was. Of course, with all of his dorm-mates out and about, he was the only one who could answer it.

He gently heaved himself up, gently placing the book on the couch before he made his way to the door. Gripping the metal doorknob in his hand, he pulled it open. "Hello?" he said, before pausing the moment he saw Amaya. His blinked in surprise, before a warm smile spread across his face. "Oh, hey Amaya! What brings you around?"
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Picnic [badge please]   A Nice Picnic [badge please] EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 12:37 pm

Amaya gave a small smile. "Well, I decided to make some sushi and stuff for Amy as a home-cooked meal, and thought I might invite you! And it won't all be sushi, so if you don't like it, you don't have to have it. And if you're allergic, I can make dinner another time with no fish at all!" She had already asked around about others, but nobody could really make it. Netro's invite, though, she wanted to handle herself and actually visit him.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Picnic [badge please]   A Nice Picnic [badge please] EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 12:44 pm

Well...Uh. Netro blinked, taking by surprise by the sudden offer. However, who was he to turn her down? "I'll be happy to join you and Amy; I haven't had sushi in a long time so it will be a treat!" He said happily, his eyes shining. It was true; he hadn't had sushi in a long time; in fact the last time he could ever really remember eating it was before his parents found out about his powers; and that was a good few years ago.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Picnic [badge please]   A Nice Picnic [badge please] EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 12:46 pm

Amaya lit up. "Great! We're going to Diane's Hill tonight at six!" She gave him a small hug. "Now I've gotta get cooking! See you at six!" she exclaimed as she ran off, waving behind her. It had been a long time since she'd felt this pleased about things. She was really blossoming again.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Picnic [badge please]   A Nice Picnic [badge please] EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 12:55 pm

Netro just waved goodbye at Amaya, chuckling softly. It was a bit sudden in all; but he supposed spending more time with Amaya would be worth it...And Amy. He would enjoy spending more time with Amaya and Amy. He sighed softly to himself as he gently closed the door behind him, glancing back at the book that he had left on the couch. Truthfully, he was very confused on how he felt about Amaya.

She was a great friend; he could agree on that but he swore part of him wanted to think of her as more than that but... Spending a lot of time with her hadn't been helping this at all, but he couldn't help it; he liked spending time with her. She understood what it was like to be lonely, and he liked that about her. Why had he have to like her so much? He felt utterly confused on how to act on it; besides he wasn't even sure if she liked him back. He sighed softly to himself as he shook his head, heading to his room, only stopping to grab his book from the couch. This was going to be interesting night to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Picnic [badge please]   A Nice Picnic [badge please] EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 1:05 pm

[That night]

Amaya finished placing everything out on her purple plaid blanket. Amy groaned with hunger, and her sister was shocked to see her wearing her pink kimono when she approached. "What's with the getup?"
She giggled. "Well, it's a date with a third wheel, right?"
"What?!" Amaya shouted, blushing. "I-It's just dinner! Why do you want us to get together so bad anyway?"
Amy sat at another side of the blanket. "You're just so cute together! He's really helping you come out of your shell again."
Amaya sat and huffed, crossing her arms and looking away. "You're such a...a..."
"Optimist?" her sister asked with a smile.
She older sister cocked her eyebrow. "A hopeless case more like it, but that works too."
Amy giggled. "You know me so well!"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Picnic [badge please]   A Nice Picnic [badge please] EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 1:18 pm

Netro sighed softly as he made his way up the hill, his copper eyes shining softly in the sunlight. It was almost six and he was afraid of being late; having being distracted trying to figure out what to wear. He had picked out something simple; a nice white shirt and black dress-pants, due to having so many of them sitting in his dresser.

When he saw Amaya and Amy, he smiled as he picked up the pace, hurrying over to them. He ended up slowing own as he got closer, taking some time to look over what Amy was wearing. A pink kimono...An odd outfit for a picnic, but it did look rather cute on Amy he had to admit. Reaching the two siblings, he grinned softly as he came to a stop, his eyes sparkling. "Evening, you two. Thanks for inviting me," he said, glancing from Amaya, to Amy, then back again.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Picnic [badge please]   A Nice Picnic [badge please] EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 1:28 pm

Amaya smiled and fixed her own black corset dress, the best date dress she had or so she thought. "Evening, and no problem!"
"Hi hi!" Amy said happily. "I'm so glad you like sushi! Amaya makes the best sushi I know! Maybe it's just me and the whole sissy-makes-the-best thing, but oh well!"
Amaya smirked. "Well, I thought it'd be nice to learn. A kind of treat. I'd like to keep up with our heritage once in a while, you know?" She then looked back at Netro with a light blush. "Well, dig in! Itadakimasu!"
"Itadakimasu!"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Picnic [badge please]   A Nice Picnic [badge please] EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 1:40 pm

Netro sat down as he listened to the two, gazing at the food that Amaya had made; all of it looking tasty. He paused to glance at Amaya, smiling softly; thinking that she looked rather beautiful in the black dress she was wearing. When the both said 'Itadakimasu,' he blinked slightly in surprise. He didn't know any...Well, seeing what Amy was wearing and that they were eating sushi, he figured it was Japanese. Hmmm, maybe he could try to get Amaya to teach him some Japanese at some point. After finding a pair of chopsticks, he gently picked up a piece of sushi and ate it, smiling softly at the taste of it. After swallowing, he glanced at Amaya. "Amy is right; these are really great," he said happily, before grabbing another and eating it as well.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Picnic [badge please]   A Nice Picnic [badge please] EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 1:46 pm

Amaya smiled. "Good, 'cause there's a lot!"
"You really went all out!" Amy agreed. "No kidding, either, this is probably the best shrimp roll you've ever made! And the others are to die for!"
Her older sister chuckled. "I've kept you alive this long, don't quit on me over some food."
"Well, if this food doesn't kill me, kare ga anata o sukininaru for sure!"
Amaya blushed and looked at her sister with a borderline glare. "Wh-Where did you learn that phrase?"
"Mom told it to me once."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Picnic [badge please]   A Nice Picnic [badge please] EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 1:59 pm

Netro couldn't help but glance from one to another as they spoke, chuckling softly. He did pause at the Japanese phrase that Amy uttered, but decided from how Amaya suddenly blushed and glared at her; maybe it was better he didn't know it for now. Of course, he couldn't help but wonder what Amy had said. Oh well... He picked up another piece of sushi and ate it, pausing to enjoy the taste of it. He hadn't had such tasty sushi in forever; of course he hadn't had any sushi in forever so that wasn't exactly saying much. As he swallowed, he decided to speak up, hoping to bring Amaya's attention away from whatever Amy had said. "I doubt I could ever make anything as tasty as this; cooking is not one of my strong suits."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Picnic [badge please]   A Nice Picnic [badge please] EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:03 pm

"You just never had to cook for yourself, never had to learn it all!" Amaya said. "Maybe sometime I could teach you! And since you're hanging out with us, maybe some Japanese wouldn't be so bad either."
Amy giggled. "We know some phrases! Comes in handy when we need to speak privately!"
"Even though there are probably five other kids who know the language here? Including the kid I fought?"
The little sister sighed. "Right! Well, we just won't speak privately when they're around!"
Amaya laughed a bit at that. "Sometimes you're so contradictory."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Picnic [badge please]   A Nice Picnic [badge please] EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:11 pm

"Maybe. That does sound nice, " Netro said as he ate some more sushi, raising an eyebrow as he listened to them talk. Sometimes he found it off odd they were siblings; being rather different but he still couldn't help but chuckle as they gently poked at each others with their words. He enjoyed being around these two; they always made his day brighter by listening to them talk; even if most of the time it was Amaya getting slightly annoyed by Amy's cheerfulness and perkiness.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Picnic [badge please]   A Nice Picnic [badge please] EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:14 pm

When they stopped, Amy smiled and looked at Netro. "So, how have you been? And how much do you like-"
Amaya hurriedly covered her mouth. "Sweets!" she finished. "We were thinking of going to the bakery and getting some treats sometime, and you're free to come along!"
Amy gave a small giggle, and had to hold in mad laughs at the look on her sister's face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Picnic [badge please]   A Nice Picnic [badge please] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Nice Picnic [badge please]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next