Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Nice Picnic [badge please]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11259

A Nice Picnic [badge please] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Picnic [badge please]   A Nice Picnic [badge please] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:31 pm

Netro silently stared at the two, very sure that 'sweets' was not the word Amy was going to say. Turning his gaze to Amaya and seeing the expression that was on her face, his eyes widen slightly as he took a guess at what Amy was going to say. However, he quickly grew a calm face, smiling softly to hide the surprise he had felt before. "I'll love to join you guys when you go; I do have a bit of a sweet tooth."

He hoped he had hidden his surprise fast enough, being good at hiding his emotions from his time alone, and he always had to put on appearances for his parent's friends. However, he was in fact completely confused now; as he was sure Amy was just about to ask him, well, how much he liked Amaya.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10639

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Picnic [badge please]   A Nice Picnic [badge please] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:38 pm

Amaya pulled away and began eating again.
Amy giggled. "I guess she's getting all worked up. I suppose the time will come." After a few moments, Amy had eaten some more and saw Netro swallow his sushi. "Now's a good time. So how much do you like my sister?"
"Amy," Amaya hissed, blushing again.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Picnic [badge please]   A Nice Picnic [badge please] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:49 pm

Netro simply blinked, having now expected Amy to ask it again. He gently lowered his chopsticks, frowning softly. "Well..." he started slowly, titling his head. How could he answer this? He wasn't completely sure himself. "I'm not sure. I guess I'm not good with other people all at much but..I..." He kinda faltered here, trying to think of what words to say. Man, why had Amy asked this? He had been expecting it but...He was losing his ability to answer it as calmly as he had hoped. He sighed softly, lowering his head softly as he started to blush fiercely. Damn it. "I...Really like her." Yeah...That would work. It simply felt to weird to say love; he had no idea how Anaya felt but it was clear Amy liked the idea.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Picnic [badge please]   A Nice Picnic [badge please] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:54 pm

Amaya blushed furiously as she looked up at him.
Amy giggled and took the opportunity. "Good, 'cause she really likes you too! She's not one to really say these things, so let me translate," she teased. She motioned to her sister's face. "She's really red, so she really likes you too."
"I swear I'm going to kill you later," Amaya said as she looked away.
"Even though I'm right?"
Amaya sighed. "E-Even though you're right..."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Picnic [badge please]   A Nice Picnic [badge please] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:41 pm

Amaya liked him too. That info threw Netro off track, having not expected that. His gaze show up as Amaya and Amy talked, trying to figure out what to say; what to do. However, that was answered for him when he came aware of a feeling he had felt a few times before; of his powers acting up on their own. They rarely did this; only when he was really angry or startled...Then again, he figured he was pretty startled.

Only problem; he had trouble shutting it off after this. He sighed softly, getting ready to deal with whatever illusion popped up when something else happened; a certain type of illusion he hadn't dealt with before. The sound of music started to fill the air; and Netro totally froze as he quickly realized what song it was. It was one of the classic rock songs he liked; a rather old one but it was by a band he liked...But why did it have to be this song?

"She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah! She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah! And with a love like that, you know you should be glad!" The main verse of 'She Loves You' by The Beatles rang softly in the air as Netro suddenly blushed, before lowering his head into his hands. "Oh come on..." he moaned softly as the song went on, hoping it would end soon enough. Of all the times he had to finally use the sound-based part of his power, it had to be now?
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Picnic [badge please]   A Nice Picnic [badge please] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:46 pm

Amy giggled. "Aww!"
Amaya reached toward him with a shaky hand, for the second time since she'd met him, and this time took his hand. She gently pulled it away from his face so he could see how red she was as well. "He loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah! He loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah! And with a love like that, you should know that I am glad!" she sang with a little twist.
Amy was just squealing and cheering in the background, even pumping a fist at one point.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Picnic [badge please]   A Nice Picnic [badge please] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:55 pm

Netro raised his head slightly when Amaya grabbed his hand and gently pulled it away. He paused when she started to sing, before smiling softly. The song started to drift off; going away as it always did after he summoned an illusion by accident; only after it had done what it was meant to do. He did soon take notice of Amy, glaring faintly at her. He soon however sighed and turned his attention back to Amaya. "I...I'm happy you feel that way," he said, feeling relived as he chuckled softly. "I don't think I know what I would of done if you didn't."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Picnic [badge please]   A Nice Picnic [badge please] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 7:06 am

Amaya chuckled. "Same here. Especially with Amy hanging around me."
Her sister giggled. "Oh, you love me!"
"I-I love you both..." Amaya looked away, pretty sure her sister would make a tomato joke soon. She wasn't sure she could even look Netro in the eye anymore- Amaya was so nervous. And for once, it wasn't because she was worried she had accidentally made them do something. All she had to do was concentrate, really really hard on not ordering anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Picnic [badge please]   A Nice Picnic [badge please] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Nice Picnic [badge please]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2