Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Third Annual Winter Formal

Go down 
+18
Watch
Feather
Binder
Night
Silver
Falcon
Fish
Crystal
Echo
Icee
Wild
Shadow
Ebony
Splotch
Badger
Ice
Kitty
Sleepy
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9506

The Third Annual Winter Formal - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   The Third Annual Winter Formal - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 6:58 pm

"I never said anyone cared." She said flatly towards the girl who looked really pissed. "Atleast someone is glad to be here." She laughed as Julliete took the drink willingly. Before she was able to say anything, Maria noticed Juliette looking at Jake. Ha! He thought tonight couldn't get better. She looked back to Jonathan as the two talked. Wonder if I should go save him. Geez, guys at this school can't take care of themselves can they? Maria gave a sarcastic sigh and a slight roll of her eyes.

Jake was glad Julliete took the drink willingly so he wouldn't have to feel awkward if she didn't. Why is she looking at me like that? He raised a brow and stood up a bit straighter. His mind wandered a bit until he realized she was talking to him. "Ya, I'm Janes date." He said, anger starting to burn inside him again. "Well, was her date. She was nominated Princess and now I'm stuck watching her dance with...what's that guys name?" His frown turned into a smile. "Glad you think that kids a shrimp too." The tall student whispered, his spirits being lifted once again.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10470

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   The Third Annual Winter Formal - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 4:32 pm

Sean slipped his fingers around Jillian's, ready to lead her to the dance floor. She poured herself another cup of punch before taking his invitation and quickly gulped it down, grabbing another cup for the walk. Sean frowned when he felt and unexpected tug against his hand, his blue eyes glanced up at Jillian noticing, once again, that she was the one to pull him around. A small sigh escaped his lips as he continued to be towed past the other students.

She finally stopped allowing him to catch his footing, a small smile appeared on his face. He practiced dancing the week before, but it seemed all the knowledge slowly slipped away from his mind. "So, have you danced before?" Sean's attention was pulled away when a young girl walked onto the stage. The rooms attention seemed to shift towards the stage, watching the girls every move. "Must be time for the king and queen." He didn't pay much attention to the nominations, but decided it would be best to vote considering one of his friends made it. The announcement wasn't a shock to him, Leo was a pretty nice guy, he probably had plenty of friends to vote for him.

--

A worried look fell upon Connor's face, he didn't expect to dance right away. Sure he still remembered a bit of dances he used to do, but they were all mostly a faded memory. Connor gave Lady a prepare-for-the-worst smile and walked down to the dance floor.

He turned to face Lady and placed his right hand on his partners waist. His left hand reached for Lady's intertwining their fingers together. "Okay I got this part down, what next?" he asked with a small grin.

A new voice pulled Connor's green eyes towards the stage. The girl stood in the middle of the platform with a single spotlight on her. "Wonder what she's doing." A lightbulb clicked in Connor's head when the king and queen walked up, he totally forgot about the nominations and all the voting. He squinted his eyes trying to get a better look at the students who walked upon the stage, "Oh hey! I think I know them!" he said turning his green eyes back to Lady's brown ones. He knew he saw the girl before, somewhere, he just couldn't remember where.

Ooc: forgive me for not posting right away. I have been quite busy

Last edited by Binder on Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloop

Bloop

Beata Bucks : 9082

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   The Third Annual Winter Formal - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 11:07 am

Not too long after they had entered the Hall, two students had made their way over to them. One being Jake and the other a girl he had never seen before. Carrying cups with them before bestowing the cups on the trio. "Um Thanks.." D'angelo looked down at the cup, swishing it a bit before taking a drink. He didn't realize what he drank until half of it was down in his throat. Moving the cup away from his lips before smiling. He hadn't planned on drinking until later but it was a bit late for that. Taking a quick glance at Tabitha who had already began to take sips at it, thinking how Tabitha would react with alcohol in her system. Would she let loose and go wild? Or would it have no effect on her? Oh well, only time will tell.

He listened to why Jake had to say about being ditched by Jane. Well, not really ditched per se. "I think his name is Chip or something. I could be wrong though." He said to the boy. He had seen the nominations and was certain that was his name. "Well...you should dance with Tabitha here. She's a great dancer. And who knows? You might even make Jane jealous." He joked. Grinning at what he said. Of course it wouldn't make Jane jealous, that he knew. It would have been fun to see it happen though.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9327

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   The Third Annual Winter Formal - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 1:07 pm

Keirsta's arms crossed at Leo's speech, tightly in fact. Stepping closer to him, she lightly nudged his shoulder, watching as he started stumbling slightly. Which, she was quick to grab her hands out and steady him again. "You can barely withstand me nudging your shoulder, and your speech is turning to mush. Leo, I'm taking you back to your dorms..." Pausing her sentence, she leaned forwards and kissed him, before keeping a hand on his cheek. "... whether you like it or not, because we don't need you passing out." The concern in her voice was real, and she took his hand away from his cheek, which felt rather hot.

Shifting her hand to where it was interlocked with one of his, her other arm reached around his back and she started guiding him away, but she paused to stuff her face with a few cheese blocks before continuing.

Waving politely to a few of the people she passed by, Keirsta left the Grand Hall with Leo being steadied in her grasp, the doors being shut behind her with a little bit of blue light as they had been. "Come on, let's get you to go lay down."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10686

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   The Third Annual Winter Formal - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 5:12 pm

Who...? Why...? Wait, what?

And here she was starting to feel a little appreciative towards her roommates for attempting to include her into something, even if she wasn't the most willing participant ever.

Too bad D'Angelo had to go around and say the one thing that she didn't feel like doing. Dancing. It was stupid, cliche, and everyone on the dance floor was a couple with someone and staring with those bubbly and bright goo-goo eyes. They were all deeply in love with someone they passionately care for and would totally die for to save their life. You know, that dumb sort of love in romance novels that uses all the plot devices and deus ex machina they can possible to make the love tragic and ideal. Wasn't that what that overhyped vampire series in the old days about? Those sappy stories were annoying and thinking about them gave her a headache from trying to comprehend their plotlines. This wasn't fucking Disney.

Face heating up and crawling up to her ears, Tabitha's cheeks were beet red and she had to turn away so that nobody would notice. If looks could kill, D'Angelo and everyone around her would be dead. Joke or not, this was not funny. At all. She was not going to be the substitute-Jane just because this poor excuse of a guy lost his date to some other kid; was she supposed to feel sorry for him since he wasn't popular enough? The only thing she could tell was that Jane's friend here had been sour from losing and not being given the chance to dance with his true love. Was it sour or salty? Had he been planning this perfect night out today and put "winning" into the equation so he'd get the perfect chance to pucker his lips and tongue wrestle with Jane?

His jealousy was a nuisance and she didn't want to infect her own mind with his patheticness. Didn't Jane or the others say that he was supposed to be a hotshot? Nice sportsmanship there. All angry and starting to rage because he lost to a vertically challenged kid in an appeal contest. How cute.

She might as well reward him a little. From the looks of it, he and his little friend messing with Juliette hadn't gotten a decent look at her. Taking a deep breath, her appearance gradually changed itself. Only an inch shy of her original height with dirty blonde, almost hazel-colored hair that teasingly bobbed at her shoulders, and the sweetest of honey brown irises. An exact replica of the same girlfriend who had been forced to ditch him. The one and only Jane Grey in a different outfit and probably wouldn't look as energetic as her spunky roommate. Her 'friends' wanted to mess around? Sure, she'll play along with it. Might give her a reason to hate everyone else. Clearing her throat, the illusion of a wide, Chesire-like grin was etched upon her features. This wasn't something she would ever dream of doing, not in a million years.

Maybe it was the alcohol getting to her head and the feeling of teasing or making someone suffer was something that she had been wanting to do for awhile. Mess with them by being a lookalike, a mirror image, of someone they knew well. It sure messed with Aleta enough, but hey, she's good friends with her twin. Sorta. Tabitha took a step away from the punch bowl, her chalice placed on the white cloth, and elegantly, she did a mock sort of bow before taking Jake's hand and winked cutely in a very Jane-like-manner. With a pleading look in her eyes, as innocent as a puppy, her voice was pitched similar to her roommate's, only a tad lower. "I wouldn't mind dancing with someone as handsome as you."

"I'm so jealous of my sister~ She got all the fun and she's over there dancing with someone so unexciting." Her fingers were clasped around his large hand, a playful and peppy edge being added to her to mimic the chatterbox nature known to the one and only Jane. Too bad she probably wasn't as witty or clever as the original. Tabitha leaned forward a little, her face lit up as bright as the sun. Being a good actress had to come with her gift; it was too tiring to pretend to be someone and try and change their perception of everything you say as well. Too much and too overbearing. Juliette and D'Angelo better not bail her out.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11749

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   The Third Annual Winter Formal - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 5:33 pm

Taking a few more sips, he paused, looking at Brailynn unexpectedly as she grabbed hold of his arm and mentioned something about dancing. What? Richard didn't dance. No, Richard couldn't dance. Which was hilariously ironic considering he was at the formal. "Dancing? Yeah. Yeah of course! I can totally dance. That's why we're here right?" He asked before taking one more sip from his cup. Just as he set the cup off to the side, Richard flinched at the taste. Now he had noticed it. The taste was very distinct like some of the liquor had settled in just the right spot. And it burned. "Oh, oh god..." he muttered with an awkward laugh. "I, uh.. I totally forgot about the punch! Shhhhit..." How dare he give her that crap? He was supposed to be a guardian, watching out for that kind of thing and he just gave her alcohol. Great. Just great. "I'm sorry. So, um... How about that dance?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9506

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   The Third Annual Winter Formal - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 4:07 pm

Jake watched the trio. He noticed the shy girl watching Jane and that she soon put on a smile. What is she up to? Handsome? Questions raced around his head when the shy girl talked. He looked at the girl and raised a brow.  "So, do you like dances?" Jake asked curiously after she complained about Jane and wondering why she grabbed his hand. "It's pretty cool how they set the place up." Being mechanical, he looked around for how they made the "snow"

Maria watched as Tabitha grabbed Jake's hand. "Go have some fun you two." She said playfully, like a mother does to her child. Then she turned back to Julliete and the other guy. "So. You guys dorm mates? Or is there more than meets the eye?" She set down her punch glass on a table next to them. Maria should've probably gone to save Jonathan but it would be rude to give someone a drink and just disappear.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Beata Bucks : 9147

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   The Third Annual Winter Formal - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 6:48 pm

Jillian came to a halt with Sean on the dance floor.  Her cup traveled to her lips and she took a long sip out of it, nearly draining half the contents.  A gauzy fog began to cloud her mind and she had to focus carefully as Sean spoke to her.
"The...uhhhh, dancing?  Nah man, dancin' ain't really my thing..."  Her answer fell out of her mouth in a jumble.
Her eyes focused on Sean's and she realized he had turned to look up at the stage.  Once he commented about the royalty crowning, Jillian's golden eyes traveled slowly up to the stage and she searched the faces of the winners for one she recognized.  One face she did recognize, Leo's.  She had participated in the voting and had nominated Leo because he had been so nice to her when she first came to Beata.  The queen she didn't recognize, but Leo seemed very happy up there with her and that made Jillian feel happy too.
Joy made her heart swell even more when she turned back to Sean and stared at him for a few moments.  She took another long sip from her drink and drained her entire cup.  The question Sean had asked a few moments ago came back up in her mind and she set her cup down on the floor and momentarily forgot it in the fog of her brain.
Her hands reached out and grabbed Sean's.  She searched her memory of what little dancing she knew, which more or less consisted of what she had seen in the movies.  Jillian moved the boy's hands to her waist and let them rest there as she reached up to wrap her arms behind his neck.  Her right foot moved outwards and the cup she had placed on the floor fell over, producing a small noise.
The noise was immediately and inexplicably hilarious to Jillian and she began to giggle hysterically.  The soft, quick peals of her laughter slipped past her pink painted lips and she continued in a fit of hysteria that was no longer about the cup and more about release.  It had been so long since she had simply let go and it felt so good.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   The Third Annual Winter Formal - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 4:45 pm

A slight smile laid on Sean's face as Leo walked up with his queen, the couple practically bounced onto the stage to accept their crowns. His blue eyes glided back to Jillian as she responded to his question, "Not really your thing..?" Sean was slightly taken back at her response considering dancing was the only thing she talked about coming down the the formal. Before he knew it she already wrapped her arms around him, ready to lead the next dance. With a quick move his hands went to her waist, "You know if you don't want to dance we don't have to." He never did get a response to his questions when Jillian began to move, doing her best to keep with the tempo of the music. The confused boy cautiously moved along with her until she ripped away from his hold and turned towards the empty cup that laid on the floor. Slight giggles escaped her lips until it turned into an uncontrollable laughing fit. Sean could already feel the eyes make their way over to him and Jillian. Quickly he grabbed her hand and the cup and pulled her away from the dance floor, he was never a fan of making a scene and wanted to get out of sight as soon as possible. Once the two made it to the punch table Sean's blue eyes sharply looked at Jillian who was still laughing. He let go of her cold fingers and opened his mouth to speak, unsure of what he would say. "Are you okay? I mean it's just a cup, Jillian." Sean raised the blue cup in front of the two before placing it on the table. "What's going on?"

ooc;I changed my character colors, don't be shocked.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Beata Bucks : 9147

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   The Third Annual Winter Formal - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 5:28 am

Jillian's laughing fit slowed to a stop and she tried, really tried, to take Sean's question seriously.  She rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at Sean:
"Don' be a buzzkill Sean, is funny,"  Her speech slurred a bit and she realized her mouth felt like it was perhaps a little numb.  Jillian didn't mind this, in fact it felt kind of cool and she liked it.
Although she had never been outgoing before, and definitely never been one to make a move on anyone, Jillian reached out for Sean's hand again.  His warmth felt so nice against her skin, and it felt even better knowing it was him that was sharing the warmth.  In this moment, she felt the need to be close to another human being.  It didn't matter how close they were in their relationship, Jillian realized she just wanted to be nearer to Sean.  He made her feel secure, and he was probably the closest thing Jillian had to a friend at this place.
Perhaps they could be more than that one day.
The thought passes through Jillian's mind quickly and dissipates into the distance of her mind; she's so distracted that dwelling on a single thought takes too much effort and it's easier to just hop from one subject to the next as they come.  She blinks hard and wobbled forward a little, leaving a mere three inches of space between her and the blond in front of her.
"Come on, letsdance,"  Her request slurrred together, but she doesn't notice or care.
She pulled Sean away from the table, trying to keep her balance.  Her focus is so skewered, however, that she can barely tug at him and she nearly slipped and fell on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   The Third Annual Winter Formal - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 5:50 pm

Sean frowned, he wasn't in the mood to dance anymore. "I'd rather not now, Jil- His sentence was cut short when he stumbled to catch Jillian so she wouldn't fall. He slipped his fingers around Jillian's so she could follow him, "To be honest, lets just get you back to your dorm now. We don't need you running around and creating trouble." He made his way to the door passing all the other students. 'She seems drunk or something. I wonder what was in that punch.' Sean turned to make sure Jillian wasn't making any protest against leaving the formal, he didn't want to make another scene.

When they made it to the summer dorms Sean turned to Jillian, "I'm sorry your night was ruined. I promise I'll make it up to you." The blonde leaned up to the brunette and kissed her forehead. He gave her one last glance then turned to leave, leaving her outside her dorm room alone.

ooc;meh squirtala-chan lets just kill this here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   The Third Annual Winter Formal - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Third Annual Winter Formal
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8