Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Birthday Party...Not really [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9409

Birthday Party...Not really [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Party...Not really [Closed]   Birthday Party...Not really [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 2:38 pm

Oh. Well at least he was here instead of sitting in his room and doing nothing like he normally would be doing at this time. "Well at least I won't have to deal with a lot of noise then." Granted he could still hear a few things outside. "And you only have one high maintenance person to deal with. Hell we could do whatever you want, I don't mind. Anything is better than dealing with stuff at the school." He said to her, sitting next to her on the couch, taking another swig of his beer.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11259

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Party...Not really [Closed]   Birthday Party...Not really [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 5:20 pm

Hosa chucked softly as she sipped her apple juice, raising an eyebrow at Magic. "High maintenance? I don't think you are high maintenance. I mean, look at you! I gave you a beer and you seem content. Kids are way more high maintenance." She paused, drifting off slightly before she cleared her throat - deciding to ask what she had been thinking about a few moments before. "You know, if you really do need a quiet place to hide, you can always come here. I don't think people will bother you when you are here. Granted, I won't be home all the time with my job at the Daycare but you are welcomed to hide in here even if I am not home - I trust you." She smiled softly. "Just...Don't drink all of my beer if you do."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9409

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Party...Not really [Closed]   Birthday Party...Not really [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 6:05 pm

Magic shrugged. "I can be high maintenance when I wanna be." It was true that he wouldn't be as high maintenance as a young child but he could get close sometimes depending on the situation. He perked up with interest slightly as she mentioned letting him use her home as a quiet place to hide. It would be nice. Seeing how he would be giving up prefect soon he wouldn't need to wonder around the school for whatever reason he would come here, and have some peace and quiet. "That would be really nice, thank you. Though I don't have that long til graduation. Hopefully I can be a guardian like you then I would have a quiet place all my own."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthday Party...Not really [Closed]   Birthday Party...Not really [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Birthday Party...Not really [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2