Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

In Comes Grant

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10352

In Comes Grant Empty
PostSubject: In Comes Grant   In Comes Grant EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:53 pm

A boy with a large backpack entered the school, gently touching his head which was covered by his jackets hood. He had giant gloves covering his hands, and looked a little scared. He didn't want anything to happen to his head, he was fine with his hands though. It's not like his hands couldn't handle it, after all, he did occasionally spray acid at people. The moment he did, he always felt bad. Over time, his hands had gotten used to it, and so did he. It was actually very common that he would puke out acid, which of course hurt, but it had happened so often it barely hurt anymore. His eyes darted from side to side as he felt something rising in his throat. He covered his mouth with his large gloves, and swallowed the puked which was in his mouth. He let out a gasp as it went down, he had hoped no one had seen him do that. He looked down at his shoes, and then at his gloves. It seemed that some of it had crept past his lips, and fell out of his glove. As he heard the acid burn through his shoe, and hit his sock he fell to the ground, threw his shoe off, and took off his sock. He had caught it before it had done any real damage, but he knew this would probably happen a lot. He put his shoe back on, and picked up the sock. He stuck it into the side pocket of his backpack quickly, fearing his power would turn it to acid. He let out a sigh, today obviously wasn't going to be good.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11271

In Comes Grant Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Comes Grant   In Comes Grant EmptyMon May 12, 2014 5:42 pm

Roxie sighed as she leaned against a wall near the entrance of the school, messing around with her phone. As she touched it, she felt a small humming sound fill her body. Even thought none of her fingers were near the button to turn it on, with a single thought the screen lit up, and it started to scroll thought her music list. What song would she listen too? She paused as she glanced up, becoming aware of somebody standing a bit away from her. A new student? She didn't recognize him, but that wasn't saying much; she had been a bit anti-social; she wanted to be back on the streets with her own people not these...Upper class people. She sighed as she told her phone to turn off with a single thought and shoved it into her pocket; trading it for a piece of gum. Throwing the piece into her mouth (after taking off the wrapper of course, that would of been gross otherwise) she strolled up to the newcomer, a small smug on her face. "Yo," she said as she reached him, her hands stuffed in the pocket of her jacket. "You new here?"
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

In Comes Grant Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Comes Grant   In Comes Grant EmptyMon May 12, 2014 7:25 pm

Grant slowly looked up at her. "Uhhhhh, yeah, I am new here." he said as he got up. He was trying to be patient and avoid asking too many questions at first. Standing here actually made him feel weird. He felt like he was, well, naked. He zipped up his jacket, which was one size too big on him, and made it cover his mouth. "Uhhh, you didn't see any of that, did you?" he whispered as he looked around. He didn't see anyone else around, so if anything it was only her. As he waited for her to reply, he got a better look at her. She was actually kind of... Cute. Small, but pretty cute. A small smile appeared on his face. As he looked down at her, "I'm sorry, my name is Grant." he said as he held out the one glove that hadn't gotten any acid on it. For the first time, he was glad to be wearing the gloves. His hands were getting a little sweaty. Never thought I would be so happy to wear these stupid gloves. His eyes wandered past her as he waited, and took in the beautiful scenery. This place looked so beautiful. Maybe it won't be so bad after all.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

In Comes Grant Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Comes Grant   In Comes Grant EmptyTue May 13, 2014 4:09 am

"See what?" Her eyes flickered as she stared up at him; a bit bothered that he was so much taller than her. It looked like they were about the same age but it was a bit...Annoying to have to look up to see his face. However, she dulling took note that he was kinda cute. However, she was very confused on the whole 'didn't see any of that' thing as she really hadn't, but now she was dying to know what had happened. Had something happened with his gift? Her gift was rather hard to lose control of; seeing how it only worked out with technology, but it did mean for a rather boring power. She shook her head, trying to forget about how lame her power was. "Well, nice to meet ya Grant. I'm Roxie."
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

In Comes Grant Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Comes Grant   In Comes Grant EmptyTue May 13, 2014 3:17 pm

He withdrew the hand, and said "Good, it would be weird if you did see me." He took off his hood, revealing once golden hair that used to be brown. With both hands he ruffled his hair, which was stuck to his head. Roxie, eh? I'll have to remember that. "Uhhh, hey Roxie... You wouldn't mind sh-" he got cut off as he felt something rising in his throat once more. "Excuse me." he quickly said as he turned around and cupped his hands. He brought his hands up to his mouth, and let his puke fall into his gloves. Ugh, this is so gross. She slowly tipped his head back and let it slide back down his throat. He let out a sigh as it all went down, and his eyes started to water. "Uh oh," he whispered to himself as he looked down at his gloves. They were made for him, they had many layers so that if he puked, he could just puke into the gloves first. The acid was starting to get stronger. usually they couldn't eat through his special gloves, but they were slowly starting to get through.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

In Comes Grant Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Comes Grant   In Comes Grant EmptyTue May 13, 2014 3:37 pm

The moment Grant turned around, Roxie was a bit confused, but interested. She leaned sideways slightly to try to get a good look to see what he was doing, and the moment she saw that he was throwing up, she winkled her nose in disgust. "Ew," she muttered, and that doubled when she saw him eat his puke. That was just disgusting beyond words. However, she bit her tongue and didn't say anything, but the moment he said 'Oh no,' her interest was peaked once again as she strolled up next to me, her gaze widening when she saw his glove.

Was that acid? Her gaze flickered to Grant for a few seconds, then back at the glove. Oh come on, why did he have a cooler power? Well, she couldn't help but pause as that thought went though her head. Maybe throwing up acid wasn't the coolest power; that had to hurt and suck really bad. At least her power didn't random activate. "So...Ah, what were you saying?" she finally said, deciding that maybe it was a good idea to not really talk about their powers. She was a bit sure that Grant wouldn't want to talk about how he threw up acid all that much, and Roxie herself wasn't sure how many people she wanted knowing about her lame gift.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

In Comes Grant Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Comes Grant   In Comes Grant EmptyTue May 13, 2014 4:09 pm

Grant slowly turned toward her with a disgusted look on his face, and kept his gloves behind his back. "You wouldn't mind showing me around, would you? I mean, you seem like you've been here for a while." Why should I even try to hide it? She probably already knows. He opened his backpack, and pulled out a small bag of pencils. He set it down beside him, then he crouched down beside it, and took off his gloves. He stuffed them in his bag where he had pulled out his pencils. He opened the bag, and took one pencil out. "Nothing to hide. You already saw, right?" he drew in a large breath, and closed his eyes. He didn't really like doing this. It obviously hurt his hands whenever he did it, but he wanted her to know that he didn't swallow his puke because he wanted to. He held the pencil vertically, and after a couple seconds, it was replaced with acid. He jerked his hand away when he felt it touch his hand. He had done this so often that it barely hurt, but it still felt bad. He wiped his hand on his jacket, and looked up at her. He quickly looked back down at the small puddle on the floor. He practiced with the pencils, actually. He would see how long he could keep it from turning, and had hoped he could control it soon. He didn't want to touch anyone. He felt like they would die, and he actually kept himself away from all of his other classmates because of this. "So, uhhh, what do you think?" he asked as he looked back up at her.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

In Comes Grant Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Comes Grant   In Comes Grant EmptyTue May 13, 2014 4:23 pm

"Ah sure. I'll be happy to," Roxie said with a shrug, but she blinked when he pulled out the pencils. She slowly nodded when he asked if she knew. When he held the pencil up and it turned to acid, she couldn't help but stumble backwards a bit in suprise as he let go of it and it fell to the ground. "That is..." She paused for a second, but then a large grin appeared on her face as she learned forward. "That is sweet! I wish my power was as cool as acid...But ah, I am sure it sucks at times," she quickly said. She paused for a few seconds. "My power isn't all that useful, but it doesn't cause me to throw up."
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

In Comes Grant Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Comes Grant   In Comes Grant EmptyTue May 13, 2014 4:50 pm

As a smile returned to his face, he chuckled. She's kind of.... Well, hm. He was trying to find one word to describe her, but was having trouble finding just one word. "So," he said as he got up, and but his bag back on his back. "I think that you should tell me what your power is. I mean, I did show you my power." He was pretty happy now. He didn't want her thinking that he was weird, and now she knew. "It's not like your power can be that bad, right?" He couldn't think of any bad powers, but he didn't really know much. He had only heard of a few people who did have powers.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

In Comes Grant Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Comes Grant   In Comes Grant EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:02 pm

She paused as she shifted from foot to foot when Grant asked to see her power. It wasn't the most exciting power but...She sighed, pulling out her phone. "This is going to be a bit hard to show." She paused as she flipped the phone over so that she was facing the back of it while Grant could see the screen. She paused, trying to decide what to do before she turned the phone on a single thought, even thought her finger was nowhere near the power button. A notepad opened up on the screen, and it started to type by itself; 'This is it,' the screen read as the letters came up one by one at an amazing rate. 'They call it Techonopathy; I can speak with machines. I can turn things off and on with my brain, but of course I have to b-' that was as far as it got, as her arm went limp as she stumbled backwards as she grew a bit lightheaded. She shook it off a few seconds later with a sigh. "Sorry," she muttered as she shoved her phone back into her pocket, not even bothering to turn it off. "Using my power can get me light headed." She paused for a second, wondering where her message had dropped off. "Ah...M-My power requires me to be touching the machine thought. I-I used to get into so much trouble with this gift," she said with a crooked smile, still trying to shake off her light-headedness.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

In Comes Grant Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Comes Grant   In Comes Grant EmptyTue May 13, 2014 9:35 pm

"Wow." He whispered. It was a pretty useless power, but he thought it was still pretty cool. When he saw the letters popping up on the screen his eyes widened. "Roxie, that's am-" he got cut off as he saw her arm go limp. "R-Roxie?" he asked. "Are you okay, are you sick or anything?" He took a couple steps closer, and looked her over, trying to find anything that might be wrong with her. As she explained, he took a couple steps back and let out a sigh of relief. "How could you get in trouble? I mean, forgive me if that sounded rude, I just can't think of anything you could have done." Even if she did have a power that could be harmful to others, he didn't think she could ever cause any harm. Even if she had his powers. He refused to think she could ever do anything to get in trouble, she seemed so sweet. Well, she might not be, he just met her. She seemed pretty nice though, or maybe she liked him? He shook his head, No, not someone like me. "Well, what about the tour?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

In Comes Grant Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Comes Grant   In Comes Grant EmptyThu May 15, 2014 1:30 pm

"Oh right, yea, tour." She spun around before strolling away a bit, before pausing to glance back at him. "Come on." She went back to leading, but there was a grin on her face. "And how I got into trouble? Please, it isn't hard to get into trouble mostly if..." She paused, shaking her head. "I might of...Ran with the wrong crowd before I came here, as my foster parents would say. And when I figured out about this power..." She shrugged a bit. "Lets just say that ATM fall under my touch."
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

In Comes Grant Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Comes Grant   In Comes Grant EmptyThu May 15, 2014 3:36 pm

Grant ran up to Roxie, walking beside her. "Wait, so, you were a bad girl?" he couldn't really believe that, how could she have done anything like that? "Did you ever get caught? Oh, of course you did! How could you not?" He asked. Wait a second, what am i saying? She never did anything. "Uh, that sounds kind of far-fetched how can I be sure that you actually did anything bad? You seem so sweet." he had trouble seeing how she did anything bad.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

In Comes Grant Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Comes Grant   In Comes Grant EmptyThu May 15, 2014 3:51 pm

She snorted as she walked. "Yea, I suppose I was. And yea, I did get caught." She shook her head with a sigh. "But...That is a story for later," she said in a soft tone. She paused for a few seconds to glance at Grant, a bit shocked. "Damn, I'm going soft, ain't I? But no, trust me. I was a street kid. Hated my foster parents, always felt they didn't understand me so I went to fit with people I felt did, but the moment they learned that I could control machines, they abused my powers and I didn't even notice until they bailed on me when we got caught." Her eyes grew a bit soft thought as she went back to walking. "Of course, if I am going soft, I guess I will have to do things to prove that I am still tough."
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

In Comes Grant Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Comes Grant   In Comes Grant EmptyThu May 15, 2014 4:12 pm

Uh oh, he didn't like that. "So, uhhh, what are you going to do?" he asked a little scared. It wasn't like she could do a lot with her power, so what could she really do? The most he could thing of was her pulling out a gun, but how would she even get one? No, maybe a knife, or maybe nothing that involved weapons. Yeah, he liked that last one. He didn't really want her to get in trouble. He had just met her, yeah, but he felt like they might become friends, something he really needed. He would hate it if she were kicked out for something like that. Then again, he couldn't really be sure she actually meant it. If she really did do something like what she said she was going to do, he just hoped she didn't too something too big.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In Comes Grant Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Comes Grant   In Comes Grant Empty

Back to top Go down

In Comes Grant
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next