Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Fitting [DONE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11825

Fitting [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Fitting [DONE]   Fitting [DONE] EmptyWed May 21, 2014 7:36 pm

The boy hiked his lavender duffel bag higher on his shoulder, using one hand to hold it tightly. The other was busy holding a bigger and heavier bag. He huffed in frustration at having to carry so many things at once. Well, I don't want to show off my gift to everyone just yet. he couldn't help but nod to himself at the thought. The boy flicked his head in a desperate effort to move his small, low ponytail off of his shoulder and back onto the back of his neck. "Yeah, great idea Sebastian...no showing off gift includes not being able to fix your hair..." he grumbled under his breath between his pants of exhaustion. If only they had some sort of a lobby boy around here who'll take your luggage?! he thought in exasperation.

Last edited by Sandly on Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10351

Fitting [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitting [DONE]   Fitting [DONE] EmptyThu May 22, 2014 3:08 pm

As this boy was walking, another student happened to be passing by. Though, it was normal, since this is the courtyard.
This other male student had grey-brown hair that dropped just above his shoulders, and he had a little pair of black, horn-rimmed glasses hooked on the collar of his jacket. He whistled quietly, having decided to go for a short walk, when he spotted the nearby struggling student. The Summer blinked with faint interest, and casually strode over.

"Hello. Having trouble?" He asked, smiling faintly, as if teasing the boy a little. Not meant to be mean, of course. He didn't even know this guy.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Fitting [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitting [DONE]   Fitting [DONE] EmptyThu May 22, 2014 4:42 pm

"I-I'm doing just fine on my own. Thank you. Very. Much!" Sebastian replied between huffs of air. He kept trudging on strongly, but was disrupted when he came in contact with a mislaid brick on the ground. The protruding stone sent the boy flying and the weight he was carrying came crashing down. "Oh no! My supplies!" the blonde shrieked and reached out for the heavier bag. He couldn't get his fingers rapped around it, but it remained suspended a little above the ground. Sebastian couldn't hold it there for too long though, and let it set on the ground with a huge gasp, filled with both exhaustion and relief. So much for trying to keep my gift under lock-and-key... he thought, with a roll of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Fitting [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitting [DONE]   Fitting [DONE] EmptyThu May 22, 2014 4:54 pm

Ken blinked in surprise and flinched slightly as the other student tripped and dropped everything. He opened his mouth to say something, but stopped as he realized the bag had been hovering despite the guy barely holding onto it. He smirked softly, realizing that the initiate had been hiding his gift for some reason.
Being a nice guy, Ken walked over and casually offered his wrist to help this stranger up. "Nice ability you got there. Levitation, maybe?" He asked in a cool, calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Fitting [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitting [DONE]   Fitting [DONE] EmptyThu May 22, 2014 6:47 pm

Sebastian looked up at the boy from where he was kneeling on the ground and saw the outstretched wrist, meant for him to take. He turned his nose up to it and chose to stand on his own. "For your information," the boy grunted as he started to dust off his olive green, designer skinny jeans, "my gift is manipulation of dyes found in most all things, like my luggage." As he stood to his full height, Sebastian checked himself over to make sure his clothes were fine, but he grew weak in the knees at the sight of blood on his palms. Even worse was seeing the red liquid smeared-- albeit minimally-- on his pants, which made him grow several shades paler and feel as though he were going to faint.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Fitting [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitting [DONE]   Fitting [DONE] EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:36 pm

Ken huffed in amusement. "Dyes?" He echoed, though couldn't say more as he watched in surprise as the initiate seemed to suddenly turn pale, a little blood on his hands. It didn't look like much, but perhaps he had a worse, hidden injury? Or, maybe he just didn't like the sight of blood. Either way, the guy looked like he was about to faint or something.
"Hey, hey!" The Autumn called out, waving a hand in the other student's face to try to snap him out of it. Oh god please don't let him fall. Ken didn't feel like having to catch some random student who couldn't stand up straight when looking at blood. Even so, he took a tiny step forward just in case, though luckily Sebastian didn't look too bad so far...
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Fitting [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitting [DONE]   Fitting [DONE] EmptyTue May 27, 2014 7:31 pm

At the slightest sign of himself swaying, Sebastian reached out for the other boy's shoulder. He huffed out air quickly and took deep breaths in to try and stabilize his pulse. He didn't even realize how tightly he had been gripping the other boy's shoulder until he dug his nails out from his shirt. "I-I'm terribly sorry," Sebastian said with a hint of a blush on his pale cheeks as he apologized, "I usually try not to be a damsel in distress until after I've met a guy." The boy could hardly stop the words from escaping his lips. Did he really just say that? Sure, it was true, but really?! Great, Sebastian, way to making things awkward and successfully scare your first student away on the first day of school... The teen really, really wanted to hit himself upside the head with his supply luggage, but truly didn't want to achieve unconsciousness on the first day of school as well...
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Fitting [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitting [DONE]   Fitting [DONE] EmptyWed May 28, 2014 2:29 pm

Ken chuckled quietly, until the other student mentioned something...A little weird. Until...He's met a guy? He thought, eyes widening slightly. Pushing the thought away, Ken decided to pretend he didn't hear that to avoid awkwardness. "It's fine. This is one of my older shirts, anyways." He reassured him with a small smile, though glanced at the little holes that were now in the shoulder of his shirt. Damn.
He looked back up at the new guy and held out a hand. "Well, my name's Ken. Nice to meet you, newbie." He greeted with that same, calm, friendly smile of his. Though, the thought before drifted in his mind a moment. Does he like guys or something? He wondered, though made sure to keep it in the back of his head. That wasn't his business. Though, it did spark a bit of interest.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Fitting [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitting [DONE]   Fitting [DONE] EmptyWed May 28, 2014 3:46 pm

Sebastian shook off the stress of the past ordeal, taking the time to glance over at his luggage to make sure it was fine. When the boy introduced himself as Ken, the teen turned to look up at his face. When he saw the smile it felt like something fluttered in his stomach. He softly pressed his palm into his midsection in a futile attempt to calm it and blushed a little before introducing himself. "My name's Sebastian, Sebastian Corman. The name might seem familiar, my parents are the owners, founders, and top designers of Corman Couture clothing lines." Sebastian made his lengthy introduction with pride.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Fitting [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitting [DONE]   Fitting [DONE] EmptyWed May 28, 2014 4:06 pm

"Oh, I think I've heard of them." Maybe, he added in his head, though said nothing on the fact that he had only heard the title and the last name...From the title. Ken glanced down at the blood on Sebastion's hands and pointed at his jeans. "So...Are you sure you're alright? You had a nasty fall there, and I know blood can stain pretty badly if you don't get it out fast enough." Obviously, Mr. Corman here seemed fine, but the fact that his family owned a clothing company would explain why he seemed so pale at the sight of blood before...He must have seen it on those fancy jeans of his. Yeah, probably not the best pair of pants to get stained with something like blood.

Suddenly, Ken got an idea. "Hang on..." He reached in his pocket and pulled out a small pocket-package of cleansing-wipes. Normally they were for wounds, but it's not like they had bleach in them, so they could help. Opening the pack, he pulled out two wipes and handed them to Sebastion. "This should help for now." The Autumn said, crouching suddenly in front of the other student with another wipe in his hand. He wiped at the bloodstain on one of Sebastion's knees, and nodded towards the other one. "Don't think this is weird. Just get the other knee. I know some people care for their clothes." He commented, ignoring any protest. A short-lived thought flitted in his head, almost making him blush in embarassment: This...Probably looks weird. One male student kneeling down at leg-level of another to help him wipe something off his pants. But hey, no homo right? //shotdown
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Fitting [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitting [DONE]   Fitting [DONE] EmptyWed May 28, 2014 4:27 pm

When Ken showed concern toward his jeans, Sebastian smiled a little at his thought, but panicked a little as he saw the blood stains on them again. But when the other boy produced some cleaning wipes, Sebastian was nothing short of grateful for the gesture of assistance. Things changed a little when Ken kneeled down in front of him, the situation now making the teenage boy blush madly. What should I do?! The thought of Ken trying to do something to him (mug or hurt, you filthy pervs...lol) made him almost pull away and refuse the other boy. But when Ken made a comment on how he knew some people care for their clothes, Sebastian couldn't but smile sweetly. "T-Thank you for the consideration..." he responded, his voice a little shaky from the circumstances they were under.
He started to use the other wipe Ken had handed to him to wipe down the other knee in an attempt to displace his mind from it's star-struck haze. "Huh! Well isn't this just a pleasant surprise!" Sebastian said as he admired how the blood had risen from the material of the jeans and left them nearly the same as they were before, "How did you know how to do this? I've never heard of doing it before, you know it could be revolutionary." the boy couldn't stifle a slightly nervous chuckle at his comment, as he tried desperately to lose his heavy blush before Ken could look up at him again. All of the HOMO!!! >:D //fatality
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Fitting [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitting [DONE]   Fitting [DONE] EmptyWed May 28, 2014 4:50 pm

Ken shrugged. "Well you know, they're for cleaning blood from wounds, and clothes aren't too much different." He joked lightly, totally gonna mug you //no and stood up, looking around for a trash can. Luckily for Sebastion, Ken hadn't noticed the crazy blushing yet.
There's one, he thought, and turned to hold out a hand. "I'll throw these bloodied ones away. Has the bleeding stopped?" He asked, a gentle spark of concern in his grey eyes as he took the dirty wipes. He accidentally caressed the other student's hand lightly in the process, but Ken didn't seem to notice and simply went to throw the wipes away.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Fitting [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitting [DONE]   Fitting [DONE] EmptyWed May 28, 2014 5:06 pm

Sebastian could hardly contain the giggle he let out when their hands met and Ken, seemingly unknowingly, caressed his hand as he took the bloodied wipes from him. "Y-Yeah, it was just minor scrapes," he replied softly, "Nothing to get fussy over, mother hen." The cute jibe was slipped in nonchalantly. Hum... he seems more like a wild dog to me... Sebastian thought, his mind starting to wander to unwanted places. He began to blush madly as he shoved the thoughts away rather forcefully. No, you're getting mugged /meh
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Fitting [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitting [DONE]   Fitting [DONE] EmptyWed May 28, 2014 5:30 pm

AH how the hell does that even work?! D: Ken tossed the wipes in the trash and strode back over to Sebastion, suddenly looking a little amused by something. He leaned his head closer ever so slightly, wondering if that would have a bigger effect on this guy...
"You're blushing." The Autumn commented in a calm voice with a hint of flirting to it, just to tease. He held a small, mischievous smirk on his face, his warm breath just barely hitting Sebastion's face before he leaned back and laughed quietly. "You're not coming down with the hots for me, are you?" He teased lightly, though smiling to let the Initiate know he was only joking with him. So much tease. This kid was cute, though. This whole thing with getting embarrassed by the smallest things was adorable, and honestly Ken was never into girls, though he kept his sexuality a secret considering that may harm his rep, not to mention their were perks to teasing the ladies. Seduction is a beautiful art ;D
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Fitting [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitting [DONE]   Fitting [DONE] EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:21 pm

Sebastian scoffed and rolled his eyes at the question. "Me? Love a creep like you?!" he let out a loud, obnoxious, high-class-style laugh as he turned flicking the scarf he wore in Ken's direction, "I'd rather not lower my standards for a peasant such as yourself anyway!" Oh, nein he didn't! He had turned, hoping to appear as though he were gaining the upper hand on the other boy, but was truly trying to mask his face as he felt it grow even hotter and knew that he was probably beet-red by now. Just slow down, Sebastian, he's only toying with you. he told himself in his mind, May-haps he be trying to barter his way to receive recompense for saving your rich ass... Sebastian couldn't stifle his laughter as he continued his mocking of 'high-class people' which he had (partially) jokingly proclaimed himself as to Ken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fitting [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitting [DONE]   Fitting [DONE] Empty

Back to top Go down

Fitting [DONE]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next