Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Fitting [DONE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10351

Fitting [DONE] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitting [DONE]   Fitting [DONE] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 1:31 pm

Ken grinned. "Oh really? Well my family isn't exactly poor either, so maybe that's a plus." He laughed, and gave Sebastion a gentle, playful punch in the arm. The Autumn stretched his arms over his own head, then shoved his hands casually back in his pockets. "Anyways, shouldn't 'your highness' OHHHHH *flails arms* be getting to your dorm to drop your stuff off? There's a couple of squirrels around here who might steal your stuff if you're not looking." He warned, unable to keep the small tease at the beginning out. Fake arguments were always fun, though he was serious about the squirrels, and glanced over at the trees nearby to see one tiny, baby squirrel curled up on a branch. Cute, but that little guy wouldn't hesitate to rob you of any snacks you might have.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11825

PostSubject: Re: Fitting [DONE]   Fitting [DONE] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 6:32 pm

Sebastian scoffed at Ken's words, but he kind of had a point. He lifted both of the luggage bags only slightly off the ground before starting to set off in a random direction. Sure, he didn't know where on earth he was going, but letting this boy know and get the best of him would be the last thing Sebastian would do. A bead of sweat rolled down the boy's face as the movement of his bags with his mind was extremely strenuous on him. But he knew he wasn't much better off carrying them physically. I'll be damned if he tries to 'save' me again... Sebastian thought with a slight roll of his green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Fitting [DONE]   Fitting [DONE] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 3:37 pm

Ken blinked, watching him walk off with his floating luggage. How much effort did it take to carry those mentally? For a short moment he wondered if he should offer to help, but only smirked at the thought. Sebastion would probably only try to show off by denying any assistance; maybe he was now. So, instead of helping, Ken simply sat down by a nearby bush and casually began to clean the lenses of his glasses, just waiting to see if the Initiate would show any sign of struggle.
Despite trying to focus on efficiently cleaning his glasses, he couldn't help but wonder if Sebastion even knew where he was going. He wasn't even going in the right direction. Once again, Ken wondered if he should speak up, but stayed silent instead, waiting for the right moment when this guy messed up.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Fitting [DONE]   Fitting [DONE] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 6:30 pm

Sebastian set down both of the large bags with a huff of air. He quickly slung the one containing most of his clothes over his shoulder, leaving his gift to carry the supply bag. Maybe this will help... the boy hoped in his mind. It helped clear his mind a little, and by that, very little. Now he could only describe the stress on his mind and body as excruciatingly painful. Sebastian involuntarily dropped to his knees, the luggage on his back falling off rather unceremoniously. He barely had time to catch himself with his still injured hands as he fell forward from the shock his actions had caused his body. He knew that he should have known better than to stretch his limits like this. He'd done something similar a few years ago, doing something he'd rather not recall, and was in a coma for around 4 days. "N-No," he told himself as he struggled to keep himself steady, "I won't let it happen again..." He couldn't stop his mind from slipping and his powers losing their grip on the floating supply luggage, which was now descending at a rapid pace.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Fitting [DONE]   Fitting [DONE] - Page 2 EmptySat May 31, 2014 10:44 am

Ken glanced up curiously at the sound of Sebastion mumbling something. He hadn't been talking to him, had he? However, the other student seemed...Weaker, than he was a few seconds ago, and for some reason one of his fancy suitcases were floating a little higher. Suddenly, they began to fall, causing Ken's eyes to widen in surprise.
He didn't know why he did it, but he didn't regret it, either.
It was just a flash as Ken jumped to his feet and raced forward, his gift activating mid-run as he sped up fast onto four, swift legs. A dark aura cloaked the Autumn and disappeared to reveal a large, light-grey, wolf-like creature with three heads and shimmering, pure-white eyes that lacked visible pupils. It had a tail of scales similar to that of a snake, trailing out in the air behind him. The beast leaped and caught the bag by the handle in its abnormally long frontal-fangs, mid-air. He landed carefully just a few feet in front of Sebastion. His three heads swerved around to look at the other student with a cold, emotionless gaze. Though, after a moment of silence, the creature slowly walked forward, and gently laid the suitcase down in front of Sebastion.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Fitting [DONE]   Fitting [DONE] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 11:41 am

OOC: I feel like I should change the title of this topic to "Death By Luggage", has a nice ring...

IC: Sebastian put one of his hands to his head, threading his fingers through his hair as he tried to calm his frayed nerves. Not only was he suffering from the stress of his gift, but of bad memories that were the cause of him being here. I'll learn to get stronger; not only use my gift to do simple things but actually stand a chance against someone else... Sebastian told himself.
When his pulse had lowered some, he leaned back to sit with his knees beneath him. Using his gift, he swept his bangs out of his face and tightened his ponytail. He let out a content sigh and wore a small smile as he saw his supply bag laid down safely in front of him. "I don't know how to thank you, Ken. This bag's got so of my most prized-" Sebastian cut himself off as he looked up at Ken, or who he thought was Ken, with admiration. Instead of seeing the slightly-handsome face of the teenager, he met the pupil-less gaze of three large dog heads.
The teen boy couldn't contain his feminine shriek at the sight of the creature. He tripped over his own legs as he tried to scramble back and away from it. "S-Stop! Don't c-come any closer!" Sebastian warned trying to sound fierce and strong, although his appearance betrayed him. I really shouldn't have told Ken off, because I could really use him right about now!Sebastian desperately looked around for the dark haired boy, W-What if it ate him!
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Fitting [DONE]   Fitting [DONE] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 1:11 pm

The creature--all six of its eyes--blinked curiously at Sebastion as he screeched and stumbled backwards. The middle head seemed to stifle a huff of amusement, before the cerberus-dog backed away and was once again engulfed in a pitch-black aura. It morphed as it seemed to grow taller, then disappeared to reveal Ken, back to normal, and looking at Sebastion with an amused grin. "I'm not sure whether to say 'you're welcome' or correct you on how to properly thank someone." He chuckled, taking his glasses off his jacket and putting them back on his face. He always had to hook them there when he changed, otherwise they'd fall. For some reason his gift didn't like glass.

"Guess that's my fault though. Sorry if I scared you a little." It was pretty obvious that Ken had terrified the other student, but he figured he should give the guy a break after that all happened. The Autumn silently counted how many times he had helped Sebastion in the past...What? Five minutes or so? He couldn't help but laugh very faintly at that, though it was a cute little laugh that he was trying to keep back.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Fitting [DONE]   Fitting [DONE] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 2:17 pm

As Sebastian witnessed the three-headed, dog-like creature resort back to it's human form he was practically speechless. It was only after Ken started to jokingly chastise his behavior that he knitted his brow and huffed angrily at the other boy. "You almost gave he a heart attack, you psycho!" he said, his voice strained as he tried to regain his breath and scold Ken for terrifying him.
Sebastian didn't calm down enough to think level-headedly on things until after Ken apologized for scaring him. The blonde closed his eyes and nodded in agreement, still not completely at ease with the whole "three-headed demon monster" thing that Ken had just done. Just then he heard the other boy's laugh; his amazingly cute and appealing laugh. It didn't last long though, no matter how much Sebastian wanted it to. He shook his head as he tried to regain his senses. "W-What was that thing, anyway..." were the first words that came out of his clumsy mouth.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Fitting [DONE]   Fitting [DONE] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 7:36 am

Ken shrugged slightly at his question. "It's my family's gift. Every male in my family can do it." He replied, looking away, as if uncomfortable. "I usually don't use it in front of people because they tend to get...Well, scared, obviously. It's not the nicest appearance, being a Cerberus and all." He explained, lowering his head somewhat. It was almost as if he seemed a little sad that he had used it in front of his potentially new "friend". He silently hoped in the back of his mind that Sebastion wouldn't want to avoid him after seeing that. Ken didn't exactly have many friends that accepted his gift as normal.

The Autumn looked up at Sebastion with a small, apologetic smile. His eyes were kind, which was rare for his personality. For some reason though, he didn't mind showing a little softness in front of this guy. Maybe because Seb kinda reminded him of himself. Do you...Hate me for it? He silently asked, though obviously the other student couldn't hear the question since it was only in his thoughts. He didn't dare ask it out loud.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Fitting [DONE]   Fitting [DONE] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 5:03 pm

Sebastian took in everything Ken had said silently, although the thoughts going through his head as the other boy spoke were far from quiet. It's just his gift, Sebastian, there's no need to fear it or Ken. he reassured himself. He stopped his rapid string of thoughts as he looked into Ken's smile. He hardly knew what to make of the shy upturning of the other boy's thin, grey lips. The look in those captivating grey eyes only made Sebastian melt inside. He was just scaring me, and now, as an apology, he's making me weak in the knees?! It was the truth, and Sebastian couldn't deny it. He would have acted upon these feelings without questions, but that was before... Sebastian shook his head to clear the thought away.
Now he had to grab the upper hand. "You know, your creature thing wouldn't look so horrifying if you improved it's appearance just a tad..." Sebastian told Ken as he turned away and started rifling around in his supply bag. He quickly turned back around, three scraps of cloth following him midair. "These colors would really complement their eyes, don't you think?" This was the blonde's element: Fashion. Sure, he knew Ken would probably laught it off as a joke and not take him seriously, but Sebastian's words held truth. Besides, even if Ken rejected the idea, that wouldn't stop Sebastian from making three collars for the other boy. I bet it would make a great gift for any occasion... the boy thought, although he truly could only pick a select few that he'd like to give Ken the collars for... *cough cough* WEDDING PRESENT!!! *cough cough* XD jk
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Fitting [DONE]   Fitting [DONE] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 8:15 am

//dies from sides busting

Ken blinked in surprise. Was Sebastion...Going all fashionista on him? He couldn't help a small huff of amusement. "Actually, my clothes kind of disappear and reappear when I change form and back. It's strange, but convenient. Unfortunately I'm not sure if I'll be able to wear anything in that form." He explained, though stopped suddenly. He looked Sebastion straight in the eyes with a small smile, as if he just got an idea. "Hey, maybe it'll have reversed effects? Say if I was in my cerberus form and put something on, and it disappeared when I changed back to normal, but reappeared when in that form?" It sounded kind of confusing, but that was the best he could explain it. The Autumn took a step back and raised his arms, his calm and naturally-flirtatious look returning to his face.
"I'd like to test it, but I hope you don't mind me turning again."

Ooc:
Human form -> Whatever clothes he had on before he changed form, now return.
Mutant("Cerberus") form -> Anything he put on while in this form disappears when he changes to a human but reappears when he turns back into Cerberus.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Fitting [DONE]   Fitting [DONE] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 3:22 pm

Sebastian smirked at the challenge, pulling a previously strung needle from his pocket and wrapping a measuring tape around his neck. "I'm ready when you are!" he said, trying his best to send Ken's confident and flirtatious look right back at him. He wanted to spend more time with this boy, who kept become more and more interesting to Sebastian with every passing minute. I wonder what else he can do, the blonde thought to himself, and what he may be keeping from me... the idea crossed his mind as he met the taunting gaze of the teenager across from him.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Fitting [DONE]   Fitting [DONE] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 5:02 pm

Ken chuckled and focused, his eyes fixating on Sebastion as a dark, hazy aura surrounded him once more. It spun and dispersed, revealing the Cerberus-wolf once more, its three heads and six white, glimmering eyes staring blankly at the Initiate. The left head lolled its tongue out while the right one tipped its head slightly. The middle--also known as the main--one just blinked at Sebastion, and the canine sat down to wait for the measuring tape to be put around its neck.
Ken decided he'd mess with Sebastion a little, waiting a moment for the boy to get used to his appearance before all three of his heads grinned disturbingly and looked straight at him, their pure-white eyes widened as they stared blankly at him. The middle one spoke suddenly in an eerie, distorted-sounding, deep and dark voice: "So what's the measurements going to be?"
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Fitting [DONE]   Fitting [DONE] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 5:22 pm

Sebastian could help his eyes bulging out of his head a little as the other boy transformed again. I better start getting used to this... he told himself and sighed inwardly. He started to calm down a bit and was about to start his process when Ken spoke. The eerie voice made the blonde visibly shudder as he drew closer to the creature, who he had to bear deep into his mind was still his friend. "A-Ah...I think that they'll all be the same," he stumbled a bit on his reply, "but just in case..."
Sebastian then proceeded to measure the circumference of Ken's three heads, finding that the middle head was a tad larger than the other two. Without another word, the teen set to work diligently, taking his precious time in measuring out the fabric and marking it with his pencil. Threads floated to him carrying needles that he used to pin things in place to the different pieces of cloth.
Nearly as soon as it started, it was all over. Sebastian made his supplies float themselves back into his luggage as he turned back to face the Cerberus-form of Ken with a pleased and accomplished smile.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Fitting [DONE]   Fitting [DONE] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:29 am

The heads removed their smile, looking at the collars. One tipped its head in wonder, while the other two continued to study them. The middle one(Who I'm going to mainly note as Ken) spoke up in response: "Nice job, Prince." He barked in that distorted voice of his. Though, despite the teasing notes to his words, he was still part "dog" over here and couldn't stop himself from slowly wagging that long, scaly tail of his back and forth through the air out of pure puppy excitement.

Ken stood up, the heads of the creature looking to Sebastion as it walked to him. It paused, and the heads raised their chins, as if asking for for Initiate to put the collars on. Being Cerberus meant losing your aposable...oposable...opposoble...Whatever, thumbs, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fitting [DONE]   Fitting [DONE] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fitting [DONE]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next