Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Trying to forget

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10352

Trying to forget Empty
PostSubject: Trying to forget   Trying to forget EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 3:59 pm

Grant sat down by the fountain as he waited for someone, anyone, to walk through the gates. The nightmares had been coming less frequently now, but when they did come, they were terrible. Something that he should have been excited about, was he could now see what was happening. This did not make him happy though. He felt that if he had known what they were about, he could do something, but he was too shocked to do anything about them. He shook his head, trying to get rid of his most recent nightmare which was stuck in his brain. He looked back up at the gate, hoping someone came soon.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11828

Trying to forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to forget   Trying to forget EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 4:19 pm

The young blonde scanned the area nervously, clutching his chest protectively. When he thought the coast was clear he sat down on the edge of the fountain (unaware of anyone else nearby). With one more paranoid glance around him, the boy slowly unzipped his jacket. From within the article of clothing he extracted a notebook; a sketchbook more precisely. He flipped through its pages quickly, not even taking the time to look over their contents, before finding an empty page. He pulled a pencil out of his shirt pocket along with a pair of reading glasses. "Time to get to work..." he whispered to himself without even knowing he'd said a word to the outside world.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Trying to forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to forget   Trying to forget EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 5:31 pm

Grant closed his eyes. He didn't need to wait for someone who wasn't coming. As he heard someone walk over, he opened one eye to see who was there. He was a little surprised when no one was there. I must be hearing things, yeah... that's it. This still didn't make him feel better. I wonder if this place is haunted... I mean, it would explain that noise. Actually, now that he thought about it, the gate didn't even open. If it did, he would have heard it. His body stiffened as he heard those words. "P-P-Please spare me!" he screamed out. "I-I-I'll s-serve you! P-Please don't ki-kill me!" He covered his head as he started shaking a bit. He didn't want to die, of course, it could just be someone around the area... No, he was sure it was a ghost saying that.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Trying to forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to forget   Trying to forget EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 6:12 pm

The blonde boy only had the sound of slight rustling as a warning before he started to hear screaming coming from the other side of the fountain. He himself was taken off guard by the other person's-- or thing's-- sudden outburst, jumping up and sending his supplies all around the stones on the ground. He gathered himself enough to begin to understand what the other voice was saying. Kill them? Now whyever would I do that...
As his curiosity began to peak, the blonde boy started to move around to the opposite side of the fountain. "I-I mean no harm, I swear!" he called out as he slowly and cautiously inched his way around the structure, his hands raised in surrender, "I was just looking for a quiet place to work for a little bit..." he explained.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Trying to forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to forget   Trying to forget EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 2:46 pm

"H-Huh?" He slowly turned to the boy. "Oh, s-sorry about that." As he lowered his arms, he stared at the stranger. He was relieved that it wasn't the phantom he thought it would be. "Uh, once again, i'm really sorry... I-If I may ask, what type of work? Like, planning murders work?" Even if it wasn't who, or what, he had thought this boy was, but it didn't mean he wasn't panning a murder or something worst. He kind of looked like the type to go on a murdering spree. Sure he looked innocent, but that was perfect for a murderer. He slowly scooted away from him. Wait, why would I be scared of him?
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Trying to forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to forget   Trying to forget EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 3:27 pm

The blonde was about to answer the other boy's question wholeheartedly and openly, but took a moment to flinch a little before replying. "I-I was working on some sketches for a new line I'm thinking about." he said, his voice quivering a little, "A-A fashion line! Because t-that's what I do!" He had a feeling that he would have to be extremely detailed in his explanations just so that he wouldn't terrify the other boy, whom he still didn't know.
You know, he doesn't know me either... he thought to himself. "B-By the way, my name's Sebastian," he said a little shyly, wondering if he should regret his decision to open up with person information, "Sebastian Corman; you might have heard of my parent's fashion lines before."
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Trying to forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to forget   Trying to forget EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 6:34 pm

"Hm, a fashion line?" he whispered to himself. It seems I was wrong about him. "Heh, hey there Sebastian." A smile slowly stretched across his face. He hadn't met anyone famous before, or anyone with a famous last name. He had heard famous people were rude and stuck up, and so far, Sebastian didn't seem like any of those two things. He seemed like a friendly person. "Well, my name is Grant Trojemo. I haven't heard anything about your parents or their lines of fashion, sorry... Uh, so, have you ever had a successful line?" He felt kind of weird saying something like that. he kind of felt like he was impersonating a rich person, kind of.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Trying to forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to forget   Trying to forget EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:15 am

"Well, I've tried a few times, but I can't really outdo both of my parents," Sebastian said with a shrug, "They have far more experience and a better reputation than myself." This was a good turn for their conversation, and this Grant guy had seemed to calm down significantly since they'd changed subjects. "Besides, I can't even imagine what kind of punishment my parents would give me for outdoing them!" he added with a light, joking chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Trying to forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to forget   Trying to forget EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 1:05 am

OOC: omg, I'm so sorry I made you wait this long!

IC: "P-Punishment?" He thought that if he did manage to outdo his parents, they would be happy. "What uh.... What type of punishment?" He couldn't help his curiosity from showing as he uncrossed his legs and rose to his feet. Ugh. he thought as he finally saw how tall Sebastian really was. Guess i'll have to get used to being the small guy around here. He didn't like that. He actually felt kind of mad. "Uh, anyways, mind telling me about your fashion lines?"
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Trying to forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to forget   Trying to forget EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 5:36 pm

OOC: It's totally fine! :D

IC: "Oh, nothing like you might be thinking!" the blonde boy said in regards to 'punishment', "It's just that no one really like to be bested, especially not by their own flesh-and-blood." Sebastian tried to keep everything light and flexible, but the way that this guys was thinking about everything even went so far as to scare Sebastian a little.
"My fashion line!?" the mention of his own feats took him a little by surprise; not a lot of people, other than interviewers and fans, asked him about such things. "W-Well I suppose it's fairly decent. I've gone with a lavender based color palate recently, since it's my favorite color and I never get tired of looking at it!"
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Trying to forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to forget   Trying to forget EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 4:51 pm

"Lavender based... Color palate?" Did Sebastian think Grant knew what that meant? Well, if he did, he was mistaken. "Uh, I know what you mean, but could you explain it?" He wanted to act like he knew, but it was obvious that he didn't understand any of Sebastian's sophisticated words. "Actually, never mind that. So, how much clothes do you put into one line?" Grant held his hands behind his back, hoping that the next words out of his mouth were ones he could understand. He started squeezing his hands. Oh how he didn't like not knowing what this man was saying. He could actually feel acid forming between his hands. Despite the pain, he kept them closed, as waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Trying to forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to forget   Trying to forget EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 5:28 pm

Sebastian prepared a small speech in his mind in regards to the question about the color palate, but quickly let it go don't make any references, or I swear to god!. "Oh, I'd say I put about seven different outfits in a line, tops." the blonde responded with a shrug. He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed to himself, "But recently I haven't had much luck..." he was practically thinking aloud at this point, "It's probably because of all the chaos of moving in here and having to adjust."
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Trying to forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to forget   Trying to forget EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 8:05 pm

"Well," he paused, hoping Sebastian wouldn't think of him. He had to have had another person to help him, "why don't you ask for help? You have roommates, right? Why not ask some of them?" He wanted to make sure Sebastian knew he wasn't volunteering. it sounded pretty obvious, but he might ask him anyway, since he was there. "Or, I could just sit down and stay quiet so you can get back to work."

OOC: Trying to forget Tumblr_mxh4i2zyUn1qdsm1jo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Trying to forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to forget   Trying to forget EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:21 am

Sebastian blushed and giggled a little to himself at the thought of Ken helping him design clothes. "Yeah, I wish." he said trying to contain himself. When Grant offered to stay quiet and leave him be to finish his work he felt bad. "O-Oh no, I wouldn't want that!" he told the other boy hurriedly, "I'd much rather like to make friends and the sort."

OOC: Trying to forget Tumblr_lldold2b2E1qav29fo1_500
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Trying to forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to forget   Trying to forget EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 2:09 am

Friend? Just the idea of making friends should have made him excited, but for some reason he didn't feel anything. It worried him a bit. Is there something wrong with me? Hmm.... No, that can't be. He decided to stop thinking about it, and try to make conversation. "Ah, I see... So, who is it?" He was obviously talking about his giggle and blush. It was obvious that there was someone Sebastian liked... Or maybe she just thought of something funny. "Can you give me a name?" A tiny smile grew on his face, something big, but not big enough to be called a grin.

OOC:Trying to forget 68668-Dennis-Spongebob-deal-with-it-F8Gu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trying to forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to forget   Trying to forget Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying to forget
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Entrance-
Jump to: