Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Trying to forget

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11837

Trying to forget - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to forget   Trying to forget - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 4:17 pm

The young blonde boy grew red in the face as he blushed madly at the question. "T-There's no one, I swear!" he stuttered stunned. He pointedly didn't answer the question, but then again how could he? He had only just met Ken and, sure he seemed quirky and funny, but what if it all turned out to be an act. "I was just thinking-" Sebastian was quickly cut off by the yell of someone else approaching...

Regina was just walking out of the school from her last class of the day when she happened to glace over at the fountain and spotted Grant's brown head of hair. "GRANT!!!" she called out to him and rushed over. She gripped her backpack with one gloved hand as she ran over to her friend. She had worn them whenever she went to class, as a precaution, but had grown to kind of like them.
As she got closer, she realized that Grant was talking with a blonde haired boy she'd never seen at school before. "Hey there, guys!" she said in a chipper tone happy to see Grant again.

OOC: My excuse for not using Regina recently is that she...had a cold! (ya, that seems legit!)... that is all
Trying to forget - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10361

PostSubject: Re: Trying to forget   Trying to forget - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 6:07 pm

Grant didn't like this. There was obviously someone he liked, why wasn't he saying anything? I need to get him to tell me who it is... Well, i don't need to, more like I have a strong desire to know. He was about to interrupt Sebastian, but someone else beat him to it. That voice... He wasn't sure if he should be happy to see Regina, or mad that he couldn't uncover who Sebastian liked. He turned to Regina, the smile turning into a large grin. "Regina!" He almost screamed back. Excitement filled his voice as he finally made up his mind. Even if he was mad she stopped him, he was still kind of happy. He turned away from the two as his grin slowly faded. He crouched down, and covered his head with his arms as he whispered something to himself. He made sure that they couldn't hear him. As his whispering stopped a coulpe seconds later, he shook his head. It doesn't matter if they're taller, it doesn't! Grant fell back, and looked up at Sebastian, then at Regina. "Hey, Regina... Could you come over here for a second, I have a question I need to ask you."

OOC: I didn't need an explanation, i was fine without her. Be honest, the only reason you brought her here was to stop Sebastian from telling Grant who liked, right? Trying to forget - Page 2 Tumblr_lr4jb3v0gV1qlviq7o1_500
also, if you haven't noticed yet, he doesn't like people taller than him.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Trying to forget   Trying to forget - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:02 pm

Regina looked the other blonde haired boy over as she got closer, inspecting his features closely. She was just about to introduce herself when Grant asked her a rather serious question. Regina quickly and curtly nodded to Grant as he called her out to go talk to him. "Hey, are you ok?" she asked, her voice thick with concern for her friend, "You seem to have been acting a little off lately..." She was sure he probably had his reasons for acting that way, but she had to keep in mind that people change. She could even use herself as an example, with all improvement she'd made in human interaction lately.

Sebastian looked on in curiosity as the boy who had been in this paranoid slump this whole time perked up at the sudden appearance of a an orange haired girl. Without even saying a word he learned that her name was Regina, and he had inferred that she and Grant were great friends. That, or Grant cared for her very much. He hadn't failed to notice the agitated look Grant had sent him when he avoided the question of crushes. Hypocrite... the blonde teen growled in his mind.

OOC: Eh, it's quite an awkward subject for my little boy... besides, I haven't really used her at all since I made Sebby, and I'm SUPER busy in real life!!!
Trying to forget - Page 2 200_s
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Trying to forget   Trying to forget - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 4:14 am

Grant stared at her, puzzled. He didn't think he was acting different, but he might be. Often times he never noticed something like that, but had been told he was acing strange... By his mom... Because he didn't have friends. He shook his head, there was no way he was acting differently, and if he was, he wouldn't admit it. "What? No, I'm fine. Never mind, I don't know what I was thinking. Go back to whatever it was you were doing." He didn't want to ask her to help him, he would soon get Sebastian to tell him himself. Why force him into it when he could possibly get him to agree later in the future? He sat back up, and turned back to Sebastian. Now how am I going to do that? I know he won't just tell me, no, I need to make him feel like he wants to tell me. But... I haven't been to nicest person to him. I'll obviously have to apologize before he leaves, and hope for the best. He had already forgotten about Regina, even though he just talked to her a couple of seconds ago. He was already thinking about plans to trick, or get Sebastian to tell him. He turned away from them again, and bit down onhis thumb. He obviously wasn't too smart, so it was pretty hard for him to think of anything. It was then that he realized how weird he really was acting. He wiped his thumb off, and turned back to them. He didn't need to know, he just wanted to know. One day, when he felt ready, he would tell Grant, and he could wait. "Sorry, Sebastian." He had also been kind of rude when he was talking to Regina too. "Uh, Regina, sorry for what I said. I just figured out how rude that sounded."

OOC:Trying to forget - Page 2 Tumblr_m4umq6Zn9C1r9adqio2_500
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Trying to forget   Trying to forget - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 9:28 pm

Regina smiled back at him with a hint of confusion. "It's all good, buddy!" she said, cheeriness finding its way back into the conversation. "By the way, you haven't introduced me to your new friend yet!" Her orange eyes met the other blonde boy's green ones and she smiled widely and welcomingly.

"A-Ah..." Sebastian actually found himself at a loss for words, and it was all because of her rather open and direct approach to getting to know him. He was more used to such reactions of shrieking fans to him being discussed in the third person while standing right there... When the girl said that him and Grant were friends, he believed most of it, but the whole 'trust' thing was blocking something from happening between the two boys. Especially if he keeps up with all his prying...!

OOC:
Trying to forget - Page 2 Youre-done-with-senior-year-of-high-school-you-must-be-ready-for
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Trying to forget   Trying to forget - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 10:13 pm

"Uh, well, I wouldn't say we're friends. I just met him, so I guess he's..... He's an acquaintance. Well, anyways, his name is Sebastian Corman. He told me that he's working on a fashion line, and that his parents are more famous than he is." Anything else, Grant had already forgotten about. The only other thing he remembered was that thing about lavender plates Yes, I did mean to say plates. "Hm, did I forget anything, Sebastian?" Was he really expected to remember all of what Sebastian said? Heck, he had already forgotten about giving Regina the gloves. "Oh, lavender plates!" wow, he was going to look pretty stupid when Sebastian corrected him, or if he was even corrected.

OOC:
Trying to forget - Page 2 200_s
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Trying to forget   Trying to forget - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 5:49 am

Sebastian looked on silently as Grant gave him a semi-formal introduction to Regina. He couldn't stifle his laugh at Grant's mistake when talking about is fashion line. "I think what he means to say is color palate." he said with an apologetic nod toward the orange haired girl. "But I don't expect him to know or remember everything about me, since we really did just meet, and certainly by chance." He smiled with sincerity as the words left his mouth.

Regina listened intently as Grant introduced Sebastian, whose name she quickly recognized from overhearing several times when overhearing other people, although exclusively girls. She found herself giggling a bit when the blonde haired boy had to correct Grant's slip of tongue. When had added the fact they the two had just recently been acquainted, in Grant's defense, she returned his sincere smile. He seems like a great guy with a big heart, any girl would be lucky to have him...!

OOC:
Trying to forget - Page 2 SassyGayFriend
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Trying to forget   Trying to forget - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 10:56 am

"Palate..." He could feel his cheeks start heating up as he heard their laughs. He looked down at the floor, the smile he had before now began to fade. For some reason he didn't know, he felt embarrassed. He had been laughed at before for mistakes like that, and he didn't even care, but why did he care now? Maybe it was because he was with people that were like him, or maybe because Regina was one of the only friends he's had since he was seven. A fake smile quickly replaced the forming frown, and he looked up at Sebastian. "Yeah, but at least I remembered your name. I also remembered what you said about fashion." Not like that mattered. "Oh, uh, sorry if it's too sudden or anything like that, but could you tell me what your powers are?" Sure, it probably wasn't the best idea to ask someone what their power was, especially since they might have bad memories, but it was the least he could do. After all, he had laughed at him.

OOC:
Trying to forget - Page 2 9d62fd4fa48c4072_25
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Trying to forget   Trying to forget - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 9:30 pm

Sebastian seemed to brighten at the mention of his gift. That was typically the first thing anyone would say to him, but since neither of the two had, he figured he could make an exception. How can I showcase in a way that is informative yet fun... the blonde thought to himself. As soon as the solution struck him, he sprang into action. The gloves Regina were wearing were pulled off of her hands and her backpack off her shoulder, Sebastian leaving them to float in the air in front of her. As for Grant, the blonde teen flipped out his pockets and made the dollars inside his wallet fly into his hand. "Man, I would have made a better pickpocket than a fashion designer!" he joked with a chuckle.

Regina gained a hint of excitement as Grant asked Sebastian to display his gift to them. She knew in the back of her mind that it could just as easily be taken as rude and/or could take a very dangerous turn at any moment. I certainly wouldn't go through with it... she thought to herself as she didn't see the other boy doing anything. But, just then, her gloves were pulled off of her hands by an unseen force, as well as her back pack, both stopping to hover in front her face. "H-How did you-!?" she said with a gasp, breaking off as she saw him flip out Grant's pockets and take his money, which she gawked at in amazement and wonder.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Trying to forget   Trying to forget - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:18 am

Grant stared at Sebastian, waiting for him to do something. He didn't get it, what was he supposed to be looking at? Does... Does Sebastian not have any powers? No, he has to have something. Maybe he has to charge up or something. Hm, I wonder... Can Regina see it? Grant slowly turned to her, mouth open as if he was about to say something. As he noticed the items levitating, his mouth opened wide, and his eyes grew just as wide. This was so crazy, his power seemed so useful, especially since he made clothes for fashion lines. Wow! Why does his power have to be so much cooler?! Grant actually felt a bit jealous. Telekinesis seemed really cool to him. As he felt the contents of his pockets leave him, he stared at Sebastian in amazement. He didn't care about the money, he was too focused on his power, and how he was making everything levitate. "Wow! Sebastian, that's so cool! I can't believe your power is telekinesis!" He started to think about this for a moment. It would be weird to just have him do this, and not give him something in return. He closed his mouth, and a large smile spread across his face. "Hey, if you want, since I had you show me your power, would you like to see mine?" He would be okay if Sebastian said didn't want to see it, but he might as well offer.

OOC: Trying to forget - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Trying to forget   Trying to forget - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 8:57 pm

The orange haired girl reached out and plucked her gloves and backpack from the air, them at first being lighter than air, but soon regaining their original weight, much to her distaste. "I don't know Grant, straight up telekinesis seems a little too cliché, especially with all of these very specific and special gifts that the other students have." The girl wasn't intending to sound rude or mean in regards to Sebastian's gift, but it came out sounding a little like that.
Regina raised her eye brows high as Grant offered to showcase his gift, and so easily too. "Don't you think that could be a little bit dangerous, Grant?" she remarked cautiously.

Sebastian chuckled a little as Grant envied his gift, as well as the dark haired boy's second mistake of the day. "You're right, Regina." he said, turning to face her with a wide smile on his face, "I can only control and move objects or things that contain unnatural dyes or coloring." In response, he made the yellow-orange dyed tips of his hair begin to float upwards, he also let her bags go when she grabbed hold of them.
As he did these things, he returned Grant's money back to his pants pocket, mentally taking note of how out of shape the article of clothing was. He didn't fail to hear the warning Regina gave the other boy about showing Sebastian his gift, but, to say the least, the blonde's curiosity knew no bounds. "You should totally show me, I bet it's great!" he said with enthusiasm and encouragement.

OOC:
Trying to forget - Page 2 24ynt5yjpg
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Trying to forget   Trying to forget - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:29 pm

"Well I wouldn't be surprised if it was. Why does everyone's power have to be specific?" He watched Sebastian, wondering how he would take that. It did seem rude, but maybe he would just ignore her? Why can't we have one person with a specific power in this school? "Don't worry Regina! My powers have been getting weaker, so if it does somehow hit him, it won't even hurt." He didn't want to mention his lack of sleep to them, especially since he didn't really know one of them. Hopefully Regina didn't figure out what was happening. It would take some thought to find out, but he was sure she wouldn't find out. Grant's mood suddenly brightened as Sebastian agreed. Grant picked himself up, and looked over the fountain. The water was mostly clear, but had some leafs in it. He cupped his hands and put them into the fountain. He quickly brought them to his mouth and put the water in his mouth. It tasted horrible, good thing he didn't need to drink it. He waited for a minute, then picked up a leaf from the fountain. He set the leaf down, and crouched by it. A little of it escaped his mouth, and fell to the floor beside the leaf. A bit of it got on the leaf when it landed, but not much. He let out the rest of it, making sure it hit the leaf. A sizzling noise could be heard from the leaf, which was covered and invisible. As the acid flattened out, it revealed a mostly disintegrated leaf. Three or four chunks of the leaf remained, but it didn't matter. He let a large grin cover his face, and said "See Regina? Harmless! It barely got rid of the leaf.

OOC: Trying to forget - Page 2 LXG7D
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Trying to forget   Trying to forget - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 4:03 pm

Regina rolled her eyes when Grant started claiming that his gift wasn't dangerous, but found it wasn't really impossible. Her power could potentially kill someone, but the gloves he had given her help contain her gift so that she couldn't hurt people, well not unless she touched she touched them with her hands. As she looked on as Grant dripped his acid onto the leaf, hardly believing that his power was more controlled...or weaker... I'll have to have a talk about this with him later... she noted to herself with a hint sternness, but on the outside she smiled and said: "Oh wow, that's so great, Grant! You've come a long way with controlling your gift!"

Sebastian watched Grant use his powers to nearly disintegrate the whole leaf, his green eyes gleaming in wonder. Suddenly an idea came to him, sending him frantically digging into his shirt pocket. After nearly dropping and breaking his glasses on the ground, the blonde boy extracted a fairly think square of fabric and examined it with a smile. "Do you think your gift would work on this?" he questioned the other, darker haired boy, "It's one of the strongest synthetic fibers that I have." Sebastian further explained the components of the cloth as he floated it over to Grant with his powers, not minding if neither of the people understood his 'fashion talk'.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Trying to forget   Trying to forget - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:41 pm

Something about what Regina just said made Grant feel a bit weird. It sounded like she was lying, but he couldn't just say that to her. Even if she was faking, just questioning her about it would make him feel and possibly sound crazy. What if she wasn't lying, and he just questioned her? It would make him look like a fool. He kept his eyes locked on Sebastian as he started searching for an unknown object. "Synthesis..... Synthesis fibers? Uh, yeah okay. I think it would work, but what exactly do you want me to do?" It seemed a bit weird that Sebastian would just want him to get rid of it. What could he possibly want him to do with it? Maybe he does want me to get rid of it. Maybe he wants to use me as a trash can! He took the fabric, and stared at it. He didn't want to do it, then have Sebastian yell at him because he still needed it.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Trying to forget   Trying to forget - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:44 pm

Sebastian noticed Grant's apprehensiveness toward his task and figured the other boy would like an explanation. "Well, if I ever plan on making you something, I'd like for it to be sturdy enough to withstand your gift." the blond boy said with a warm-hearted smile. He honestly wouldn't mind doing a little side project like that, especially since he was in a bit of a rut as far as his designs were concerned.

Regina bumped Grant lightly on the arm with her elbow in encouragement. "That sounds really nice, doesn't it Grant?" She felt like her smile came out a little forced, but she would have been super pissed if he blatantly turned down Sebastian's offer. She also couldn't really deny that she wasn't jealous that Grant was given an offer she wasn't.

OOC: I'm SOOO sorry about taking so long to reply, I've been super busy with moving out from my campus that was really far away from my house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to forget   Trying to forget - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying to forget
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Entrance-
Jump to: