Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Housewarming of 407 [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11828

Housewarming of 407 [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Housewarming of 407 [Closed]   Housewarming of 407 [Closed] EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 7:10 pm

Sebastian stole glances at the paper in his hands every once in a while as he traveled down the residence hall. He had just gotten out of the main office after getting sorted into his house and given his dorm number. Now if only I could find the damn thing! he thought to himself, gritting his teeth in frustration. He knew he should probably find the room as soon as possible to keep Ken from waiting for so long; each passing minute made him feel worse and worse for just dumping his luggage and personal stuff on the other boy.
He hated to admit defeat, but caved and knocked on the next door he came to. He tapped his foot absentmindedly as he waited for someone to come so he could ask for directions to- what number was it again? "Autumn House; Dorm 407" he read off of the slip of paper in his hand. Just then he happened to hear some footsteps approaching him from the other side of the door.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10354

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming of 407 [Closed]   Housewarming of 407 [Closed] EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:38 am

"That would be this room." A familiar voice replied as the door opened. However, the student standing in the doorway flinched slightly as he realized who was there, though relaxed quickly with his usual, chilling smirk. "Oh hey, Prince. Does this mean you're rooming here?"
Ken looked at his friend and his smirk turned into a more friendly smile as he spoke. Hey, if Sebastion was moving in here, that meant they wouldn't have to move his stuff around nearly as much.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming of 407 [Closed]   Housewarming of 407 [Closed] EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:51 pm

As the door was opened and Sebastian heard a familiar voice, the blonde boy raised his head from where he was looking down at the paper. When he caught sight of Ken he blushed madly. "K-Ken!?" he stammered in surprise, "You're my roommate!?"
He did a double take, looking down at his little slip of paper and the number plastered beside the door. A match. The only problem that Sebastian had now was making up his mind; was being with Ken a good thing or a bad thing? It would be good that they would be together and moving in would be far easier as well. But, on the other hand, what if Ken turned out to be a total jerk and then Sebastian would be stuck with him all year!
But that's a what if, Sebastian. the blonde told himself, just think of this as almost a test to see if this guy's even worth your time. Remember what happened the last time you latched onto the first guy you saw... Sebastian stopped himself there; there was no need to bring up something like that, he would just have to save it for a later date.
"Well then, I guess all we have to do is unpack then!" he said with a big smile as he pushed past Ken and into his new dorm room.

OOC: You know this is going to be what I'm going to do to my roommate on Sunday...I'm going to make 100% sure that we have a Ken Sebby relationship thang going on! >:D (but not, like, hardcore...cough cough)
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming of 407 [Closed]   Housewarming of 407 [Closed] EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:48 am

Ooc: Oh my god Sand xD

Ic: Ken raised an eyebrow as he was pushed past, and simply shut the door. They were in the main room, which connected to four single bedrooms. He pointed to the one by his own, and grinned playfully at his friend. "The room next to mine is free if you want it." He said, and began to walk towards his own room before Sebastion could respond.
The Autumn reappeared out of his room moments later with one of Sebastion's ridiculously large suitcases trailing behind him as he rolled it over. Ken gently clicked the handle back down as he stopped it by Sebby and put his hands on his hips, letting out a huff. "Heavy stuff for a bunch of clothes and design products." He gently teased with a small smile. "Wanna help me move it all?" He assumed Sebastion wouldn't make him move all of the new guy's stuff out himself, but decided to mess with him a little anyways. The little exasperated reactions he got from Sebastion when he teased him were adorable; Ken didn't mind admitting that to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming of 407 [Closed]   Housewarming of 407 [Closed] EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 6:18 pm

As Ken made a comment regarding Sebastian not holding his own, his huffed in mock exasperation and stuck his nose up at the other boy. "I'm not incapable, peasant!" Despite trying to act haughty and mockingly stuck up, the blonde couldn't stifle his light blush. It was only when he caught Ken's common smirk that he knew Sebastian was doing exactly what he wanted, which only caused him to blush deeper in embarrassment.
He started off toward the door right beside the one Ken had just gone in and out of. One of his luggage bags trailed behind him as he used his hands to open up the door. "You know, it's times like these that I truly appreciate my gift!" of course he was joking, but only partially; being able to have free arms was just one of the many perks of his powers.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming of 407 [Closed]   Housewarming of 407 [Closed] EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 7:02 pm

Ken glanced back at him as he went to grab another bag. "Yeah, well my power turns the hands I have into paws, so that doesn't help much." He huffed in response. "However, I suppose I do get two extra heads to help carry stuff with admittedly stronger jaws, but I'm good with using my hands instead." The boy dropped off two smaller bags he had picked up, laying them by what he had apparently decided was Sebastion's room. It wasn't like there was any other rooms available besides that one, so he thought his guess was pretty accurate.

Ken stretched and stopped. He figured Sebastion had grabbed the few remaining bags, so he stood there with his hands casually behind his back, waiting. That was when he suddenly remembered something from before. His signature smirk crept once again onto that smug face of his.
"So...About that house-warming party you talked about..."

Ooc: No color because mobile devicesss
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming of 407 [Closed]   Housewarming of 407 [Closed] EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:24 pm

Sebastian was in the middle of strategically lifting his lavender colored sewing machine out of his bag with his powers when Ken brought up what he had said earlier. He taken so off guard by the question that he lost his focus for but a moment, even still, the machine started to drop. Sebastian ended up diving for the thing, hoping to catch it in his hand, or at least his arms. Unfortunately he over shot, sliding too far beneath the fashion tool, having it land with a heavy thud on his chest, stomach, and one edge of it jabbing rather painfully into his right upper arm.
Sebastian bit his lip to keep quiet and only let out a squeak in response to the pain. "K-Ken, could you be a dear and g-get this off of me!?!" The blonde was scolding himself on the inside for 1: Getting so easily distracted, and 2: Dropping his sewing machine, especially catching it the way he did, which he hadn't done since around the time he first got it (and he still regrets nothing!). He started to get desperate in his attempts to get the heavy hunk of metal off of him by trying to push the thing with his left arm and hand, but that only resulted in it digging farther into his other arm. This time he couldn't contain the tear that rolled from his eye.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming of 407 [Closed]   Housewarming of 407 [Closed] EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 5:16 pm

Ken turned, wondering what that loud thud was. "Wha-" He didn't even bother finishing his sentence, already finding himself rushing to Sebastion's side to help heave the heavy object off of the other student. "Christ, Seb..." He muttered, wondering how hard it had hit him. No, how had it landed on him in the first place?
The Autumn's worried, grey gaze trailed up to Sebastion's face and blinked, his wrist subconsciously reaching out to wipe the tear off. Suddenly realizing what he was doing, the momentary shock gone, Ken's eyes widened and he moved his hand away.
"Y-you okay?" He asked, now avoiding his friend's gaze. Yeah, he was kinda struggling not to blush. Only a little...Okay, a lot. There was still a faint shade of pink in there either way. Damn it, you idiot... He thought as he mentally began to calm himself down. It seems like that whenever I'm around, your powers just end up hurting you..!
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming of 407 [Closed]   Housewarming of 407 [Closed] EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 6:50 pm

Sebastian gave a sharp intake of breath as the sewing machine was removed from on top of him. When Ken pressed his wrist to his cheek to wipe away the tear Sebastian didn't even know was there the blonde by smiled affectionately. Of course he also blushed madly, but he also happened to notice the grey eyed boys cheeks reddening a little too.
From the way Ken was trying to hide his blush, Sebastian knew that he probably shouldn't try and tease him over it. Instead he decided to sit up, try and make it seem like nothing happened. He tried slowing his breathing and stretching his right arm out...big mistake. "AHHH!" he couldn't hold back his yell and grunt of pain. He let his arm go slack and bit down on the side of his left hand in an attempt to silence himself.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming of 407 [Closed]   Housewarming of 407 [Closed] EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:13 am

The Autumn jumped a little at Sebastion's sudden yowl. His brow curled slightly, his expression visibly worried for his friend. "Hang on, Seb! Let me see your arm." He said quickly, and before Sebastion could respond, Ken had gingerly reached over to roll up his friend's right sleeve as cautiously as possible, not wanting to cause pain. He studied the bruise on Sebastion's arm, looking to see if there was a cut or any visibly broken bones. Not that he was a doctor...He decided he should try to get Sebby to the nurse.
"Well, Prince, it's pretty obvious you're gonna need some medical attention..." Ken sighed, though still using the little pet name he had given his friend. Maybe it would calm him down a little, if he thought Ken wasn't too worried and therefor figured the injury couldn't be that bad? Eh, not that he could ever come close to guessing what went through Sebby's head. Anyways, back to the situation at hand.
"Should I call the nurse, or are you feeling okay enough to walk there?" Ken asked in a surprisingly gentle tone. But he didn't bother to mask the care he held for Sebastion, even if they only knew each other a short time. He didn't want anything to happen to 'Prince' here, since he was kinda his only real friend so far at Beata. Not that Ken'd ever tell him that...Sebastion might think he was a loser.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming of 407 [Closed]   Housewarming of 407 [Closed] EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 8:18 pm

Sebastian focused most of his efforts on calming his frayed nerves. When Ken asked if he should call the nurse or see if Sebastian could walk there, the boy curtly responded by binging himself (albeit shakily) to his feet on his own. "Heh, it's only my arm that hurts, Ken." he reassured his dog-boy with a slight chuckle although that was hardly the truth, as he soon learned.
When Sebastian took nothing but three steps forward he stopped and doubled over at the pain he got from stretching out the muscles in his torso. "J-Just the bruises settling, I can make it!" he huffed through clenched teeth as he tried to press on and not show weakness to his beloved new friend (and now roommate).
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming of 407 [Closed]   Housewarming of 407 [Closed] EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 2:11 pm

Ooc: *Nearly a month later*

Ic: Ken ignored him and rushed over to support Sebastion by gently taking hold of his unharmed arm and propping it over his own shoulder to help him walk. "You're not going anywhere." Ken huffed with a sudden bit of stubbornness. "You can sit in your room and I'll call the nurse. I won't take 'no' for an answer!" Ken decided, though he had a small, playful smirk on his face to show he wasn't angry for whatever reason.
The Autumn began to lead his new roommate to the room next to his own, which apparently would be Sebastion's once he moved his stuff in. Ken moved away from Sebastion so he could sit down, and fled the room before his friend could possibly protest. He took hold of the dorm's phone in his left hand as the right danced across the numbers to call the school's office(or whatever). Once someone had picked up the phone, Ken relaxed slightly so that he wouldn't sound panicked.

"Hello? This is Ken Noboru of the Autumn dorm 407. I'm at the rooms now and another student has been injured badly in the arm. Can you please send over a nurse? He can't seem to walk."
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming of 407 [Closed]   Housewarming of 407 [Closed] EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 2:47 pm

The nurse on the other end of the line told the student to remain clam and informed him that she was sending over a student volunteer to have a look. Not long after there came a knocking at the door, an orange haired teenage girl being the source of the noise. "I-I was told there was someone injured?!" she huffed as she tried to catch her breath. She had ran across campus to attend to the house call. Even knowing that she was helping an injured student, she couldn't help but feel a little uncomfortable inside of an all male dorm.

Sebastian rolled his eyes as he heard Ken calling for the nurse, but he didn't protest. When he instinctively went to go cradle his hurt arm, he yelped loudly at the sudden, sharp pain it caused him. He sighed in exhaustion and frustration as he just let it hang limply by his side, wincing as all he could feel was the incessant throbbing of the appendage. His attention was drawn elsewhere as knocking came from the front door of the dorm, making him lean forward to look out of the open bedroom door to see the incoming guest. It was a girl, whom, after a moment of confusion, the blonde recognized. "Regina?!" he called out to her as she exchanged very few words with Ken in the front room, although he didn't fully expect her to hear his call to her.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming of 407 [Closed]   Housewarming of 407 [Closed] EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 4:29 pm

Ooc: I had pm'ed Sleepy about a nurse, but okay >u<
(Though we might need an actual nurse anyways once Regina sees the damage o3o;)

Ic: Ken instinctively nodded, then remembered he wasn't visible via a phone line. "Yes, thank you." He replied and hung up the phone. A few moments later, there was a knock at the door and Ken invited the girl inside. At her prompt about someone being injured, his gaze turned to a worried expression. "Yes, he's in the other ro--" He was interrupted by a yell from Sebastion's room. Regina? Did he know this girl? Then the Autumn remembered that the nurse said she was sending a voluntary student to check things out. Perhaps they had a class together or something.

Ken blinked and came back to his senses after a short few seconds of thought as he realized they still had an important situation at hand. He glanced at 'Regina' and pointed his index finger at a nearby doorway, open and leading into a bedroom. "He's in here. A sowing machine fell on him, and I think it's messed with his muscles, because he can't walk." Ken explained, leading the way to Sebastion's room and coming to the other boy's side.
"Hey, the nurse sent a student volunteer to help. I'm guessing you know her, huh? Better that then some random student who doesn't know what they're doing." He huffed in slight amusement, trying to lift some of the pain from Sebastion's injury by joking a bit. Though, if it wasn't obvious enough, he wasn't the best with jokes.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming of 407 [Closed]   Housewarming of 407 [Closed] EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 5:22 pm

Sebastian brightened a little at the sight of his friend. "Yes, I met her the other day when I was meeting up with Grant." He turned his attention to Regina as she started to check him over. "I didn't know you were a nurse?" he said with a smile as he watched the orange haired girl do her job expertly.

"Well, I'm just a volunteer." she explained without looking up. She was softly prodding his torso with her gloved fingers, not stopping until she had found several different spots that caused Sebastian to cry out upon contact. "That's what seems to be the problem..." she evaluated to herself, turning to dig around in her bag to glance over some papers that depicted male human anatomy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming of 407 [Closed]   Housewarming of 407 [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Housewarming of 407 [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next