Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Not Alone [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10306

Not Alone [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Not Alone [Closed]   Not Alone [Closed] EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:34 pm

The time was 10:25 [P.M.]. The moon was well into the sky, starlight illuminating the lake below. Large paws pounded against the soft grass of the earth beneath, a huge white wolf with three heads rushing across the field at high speeds. Its shimmering, pure-white eyes lacked pupils, and stared straight forward as they raced towards the lake ahead. The beast's tail was long and snake-like, covered in scaled but had fluffy fur on its underside and on the tail-tip. The creature's long, sharp fangs glinted in the light as the tongues of its two heads lolled out. The third one--the middle head--was staring straight forward, gaze unwavering, its face burnt in several places and much of the fur missing on half of its face. The two other heads had dried blood coating their muzzles. This beast had recently got into a fight, and who knows who won?

Ken knew. Ken was the beast. He was a student who could transform into such a terrifying monster, known only in legends as the guard-dog of Hell. He had instincts that scared himself, that went wild and blocked out Ken's own conscious, sane thoughts and killed whatever angered him to that point of losing control. Luckily, he hadn't killed anyone. The one he believed to have hurt the most had also been the one to stop him. The one to cry out to him, tears on his face and rage in his eyes. The thought of his good, innocent friend's face looking at him with such horror was too much to handle. The Autumn had fled the scene of his own crime. He had run as fast as he could in this form, not stopping until he was as far away as he could carry himself, or as he was allowed to go while enrolled at Beata. And that was here, at the lake. He could go no farther than splash heads-first into the water and thrash around for a few moments, the once-dry blood now washing off his muzzles into the previously clear water beneath him. But that's not all he wanted to wash away. He wanted to wash it all away; his anger, his betrayal to his friend, his mindlessness, his impending punishments...He was a monster, inside and out. Through and through. All this time he had listened to his father about controlling his anger, yet he never believed something so bad could actually happen. That he could hurt those close to him. He had learned the truth of his father's words in one of the worst ways possible, and it was too late to change that.

The creature gingerly padded out of the water and looked out over the lake water, watching the shimmering water now dull some in the part he had just swam in, blood making the color not so light, not so welcoming. He was soaked, but he didn't care. Ken was engulfed in a black, thick aura that was impossible to see through, and once it was gone Ken himself in his human form was left standing by the lake. Soaked through his clothes to the bone. Cold and alone. Though for time being, he didn't care if he froze solid out here. Their were still burn marks on his face around his right eye and cheekbone, as well as his forehead. However, they didn't look nearly as bad as they did on the form he was actually burned in. His glasses were the only thing not wet at all, except for the parts touching his clothes. He unclipped them from his cloak and set them down, safely on the dry grass, his grey eyes looking up and simply staring at the moon above.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11780

Not Alone [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Alone [Closed]   Not Alone [Closed] EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 1:23 pm

Leaves crinkled beneath pounding feet. Dry branches thrashed loudly in the silence of the night as they were cast aside by trembling hands. There was a pause, but the air was filled with the loud, heaving breaths of a struggling person. The placidness of the moment didn't last long as they pressed on, further into the darkened woods.

The shadows of the trees were suddenly breached by a dull gleaming coming from the tree line. The path seemed clearer here, the ground sparsely covered by foliage. Stepping out of the forest was like taking a breath of fresh air. But it was bitterly cold and suffocating, like plunging into the icy waters of the lake only a few yards away.

As green eyes gazed down the bank, a dark shadow against the gleaming beach caught their attention. The trembling resumed as the boy approached the other male figure. His bare feet crunching slightly as he moved like a shadow across the sandy lakeside bank up to the grassier part of the clearing. He didn't even notice the faint splotches of blood in his footprints from his hasty travel in the woods.

The closer he got, the more he started to take in about the situation. The air held a lingering mixture of musky lake water and the faint, but unmistakable, tang of blood. The grey haired teenager was the source of both scents. He was darkened, his clothes hanging from his soaking wet body, and his hair blending in as it hung in dripping cords. The only thing that truly showed that this person was even still alive was the bright glint of his eyes as he sat with his head unturned toward the moon.

The blonde boy reached out an arm to touch the other, but hesitated, eventually pulling it back in and holding it against is chest protectively. Fear and sadness filled his gaze as he simply stared down at the dark haired boy before him. He scowled at his own cowardliness and set himself on the ground beside the other, this time devoid of apprehension.

"K-Ken...?" Sebastian's voice shook as he addressed the other, still stolid boy. He could hardly find any words to say to him, yet there was so much he wanted to know. Why did you attack him? Why did you react the way you acted? Would you do that to someone else? ...Would you do it to me? Despite all of the thoughts racing through his mind, Sebastian held his gaze upon Ken strongly and unwaveringly.

OOC: Ok, I officially dub this song as the theme for this whole topic
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Not Alone [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Alone [Closed]   Not Alone [Closed] EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 11:30 am

He knew who was there, who had sat down beside him. Yet he was still amazed that his close friend would chase after him, let alone say a word to him again. When the student spoke, it was fearful, shaking and probably unforgiving, only here to seek answers. Right? It wouldn't be the first time that Ken had scared away friends, leaving him alone and full of regret. Yet, he always was able to get over it, because he knew it would happen. He was born as a monster, and he'd have to deal with it. So why did he hate himself so much for what he had done this time? Because he had lost control? Because he had terribly hurt someone? Sure, that added onto a great deal of it, but he cared the most about the friend he would lose.
The Autumn blinked and slowly looked down, his hands turning so that he could examine the faint bloodstains on a few of his nails. He could taste an even fainter tinge of acidic blood on his teeth, though it felt like it would stay there forever, as stupid as it sounded. It would go away, but the memories would remain. He felt his teeth with his tongue, knowing they had dulled back to normal, though he knew back there at one point, they had sharpened to a point, right before he went full-canine. Ken shut his eyes tight and clenched is teeth. He put his hands on the ground and slipped grass through his fingers, now beginning to shiver from emotion rather than cold.
"I-I'm...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..." He murmured, shimmering tears rolling down his cheeks. He was shaking now because he was crying. "God damn it...I'm so sorry...!"
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Not Alone [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Alone [Closed]   Not Alone [Closed] EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 2:46 pm

Sebastian physically reacted by lurching when he felt his heart tighten at the sight of Ken crying. Almost unconsciously, his hands snaked their way under the other boy's arms and pulled him in closer. His left hand gripped the dark haired boy's shirt tightly in his fist, while the other weaved its way into the near-black locks. He would have wanted to stay like this forever, yet he didn't because it was so unlike him. Sebastian was almost never the one having to take charge of situation or do as simple an act as comforting someone. But, despite knowing that he liked the skills and experience to do such a thing, he knew Ken needed him now; to know that everything was going to be okay now.
"J-Just don't run away like that again," his own throat tightening with emotion, "I was so afraid..." he whimpered, his voice only a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Not Alone [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Alone [Closed]   Not Alone [Closed] EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:01 pm

Ken's breath caught in his throat, his grey eyes widening in surprise as he was drawn into Sebastion's embrace. He...Wasn't he mad? Why was he hugging him? This didn't make any sense, yet...He didn't push his friend away. Yes; his friend. Even after that, they were still friends. Sebastion actually cared about him still, and Ken was relieved. He was so glad...Though he wasn't in the clear yet. He was stupid and didn't deserve sympathy after what he did. He felt bad that Sebastion was hugging him when his other friend had just been hurt.

After a moment, Ken pulled away and looked into his friend's eyes worriedly. "That other student...Is he okay? Did I...Did I hurt him too bad? Oh god, I can't believe I lost control like that." He said, looking down slightly. "M-my dad...He warned me...I can't get angry like that!" His voice was now but a whimper. A sad, sorry whimper, like a dog who had just accidentally bitten its owner's hand and left them with a big, bleeding cut on their palm.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Not Alone [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Alone [Closed]   Not Alone [Closed] EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:27 pm

Sebastian pulled back enough to Ken's expression, so thinking that it was impossible to feel anymore heartbroken. "Don't worry, I called in the nurse right before I left to go find you." he explained, "Besides, it doesn't look like anything Regina couldn't fix!" His joking words were followed by a nervous chuckle.
He knew that the most important thing right now was to try and put Ken's mind at ease, by any means possible. There was no telling if he could lose control again just by something the blonde boy said, so he tried to stay in control of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Not Alone [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Alone [Closed]   Not Alone [Closed] EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:41 pm

Ken clenched his teeth at the mention of Regina. He hadn't seen her since when Sebastion first moved into the Autumn dorms and dropped a sowing machine on himself. That made Ken think...What if next time, he ended up hurting Sebastion? No, no no no...He found himself backing away from his friend quickly and raising a hand to cover his mouth in shock. His teeth bit onto his own sleeve and tugged at it from nervousness, despite it being kinda pathetically adorable. He did it because he was scared, and he could see his own fear reflected in Sebastion's eyes. It made his heart ache.
"S-stay away...Away from m-me." He whimpered, his own words making his heart feel like it was going to shatter. "I-I'm a monster...! I'm even scaring you, my only true friend in a long time!" The tears wouldn't stop, and the cold, night air combined with his soaked clothes didn't help the situation. "If I ever hurt you, I don't know what'd I do with myself!"
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Not Alone [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Alone [Closed]   Not Alone [Closed] EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 5:17 pm

Sebastian reached out toward Ken as the other boy backed away from him tears daring to spill over his eyelids. The fact that Ken was putting Sebastian before himself was most comforting, and even made the blonde unconsciously blush.
It truly meant a lot that Ken cared so much about protecting him, but Sebastian wasn't exclusively afraid of the cerberus-transforming boy. He was just about to voice the fact that he knew there was nothing to fear when it came to Ken, but instead took a moment to consider something. He looked over Ken, confirming his suspicions. He's the one who's fearful here, Sebastian realized with a sharp intake of breath, and I don't know what to do...
Sebastian sank down to his knees and hung his head in a form of defeat. His mind raced, trying to find a way to at least start and fix all of this. "I don't hate you or fear you for anything you did." he explained to Ken without looking up, "But, what I'm wondering is why you did it?" He looked up to the dark haired boy with the utmost amount of sincerity filling his gaze. He only wanted to make Ken want to be around him again. He couldn't help but recall the brief moment he had held Ken in his arms, which was the first time they had been so close, and he hoped that it wasn't the last.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Not Alone [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Alone [Closed]   Not Alone [Closed] EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:27 pm

Ken watched the tears gather in his friend's eyes and cringed. Great, now he's making him cry for the second time today. Though as Sebastion seemed to curl up into a ball of emotions, Ken found himself worrying yet again about the other student. No matter what he did, he seemed to mess up. Though, Sebastion's next words completely flipped the Autumn's train of thought.
"You don't..." He's not scared of me? For a split second, Ken actually felt a tiny twinge of happiness in his mind. He didn't hate him, and somehow Ken knew he wouldn't. Yet his own emotions blocked that. He needed to calm down and explain his actions...He's done this before. Sebastion deserved to know what was going on, more than anyone. Except for Grant, who was the actual victim.

"Look, Sebastion." Ken said in a shaky, yet soft tone as he tried to stay calm. He had a small, caring smile on his face to try and comfort the other boy. "What I can do, you know about already: I can turn into a sort of mutated canine, one with admittedly scary looks and a fierce attitude. But I control it for the most part; I really try to, anyways. And I've never had this problem before, but..." He trailed off, trying to think of how to explain the situation. The image of himself in his canine form, looking into a mirror before smashing it without a thought, popped into his brain. Had he nearly lost control then too? His other form had perks to it but it had dangerous down-sides, and when he was young his father could never seem to stress just how important it was for Ken to keep those dangers in mind. When he had seen that scene back in the dorm room, just before he lost it...He knew what had triggered it. He hadn't expected to have to be on such watch then, and he let himself lose control all too easily. His father was strong, both physically and mentally, and seemed to keep himself in control constantly without a thought, no matter how bad the situation. Like it was automatic. How could Ken ever possibly be able to do that?

"My dad used to warn me about paying constant mind to my anger, since whatever it is that we can change into has minds of its own; literally, I'm really serious about that. We can keep overall control, but if we're not careful, we can completely lose it and not even know what we're doing until its done." Ken breathed, now visibly shaking. It was getting hard to keep calm now. The memories...They were things of the past he stored away and assumed to be gone forever. Yet they always stayed, waiting to return and haunt him. "My dad...He never loses control, you know? But when he was our age, he...H-he killed people. Quite a few. Sure, he didn't have a problem once he got older, as well as s-stayed a few years in a few government-watched places, but once I came around he could never tell me enough times to be careful, and here I go nearly starting up the same mistakes he made. I-I..." Ken sniffled, shaking his head and covering his cold hands over his eyes. "I don't want to do the same! Not to you, or anyone! I may hurt people in little fights or battles if I feel the need to, but I'd never actually kill anybody!" By now, the cold, drenched boy was sobbing uncontrollably. It was the first time in years that he had broken down in tears like this.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Not Alone [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Alone [Closed]   Not Alone [Closed] EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 2:45 pm

Sebastian creased his brow as he concentrated his thoughts. After what Ken had just told him, he had to reevaluate the situation. So, yeah, he's definitely the only one here who's scared... the blonde thought to himself, a little agitated at how that sounded in his head, but it's not only that, he's truly terrified of himself! The teen made himself mull over these thoughts for awhile before taking action.
He reached out to take one of Ken's hands in his own- finding the other boy's hands surprisingly big- in a fragile and elegant motion. Everything remained silent as Sebastian moved close enough to the dark haired boy to rest his head on his shoulder. "I trust you." he said the three seemly small words rather quietly, as not to disturb the silence that was around them naturally. "I trust you with whatever you do, be it that you would want to train yourself to be under control, or go to a facility like your father, I'll stand by you." Sebastian gave Ken a smile that held a hint of sadness, "But, I'd rather you not leave me..." The blonde nuzzled into the other boy's shoulder for emphasis.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Not Alone [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Alone [Closed]   Not Alone [Closed] EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 3:01 pm

Ken's eyes grew wide in surprise as Sebastion nuzzled against his shoulder and whispered words to soothe his tears. He found himself not crying anymore, and gently wrapping his arms around the other boy into a hug. The shivering ceased, though he suddenly realized how cold he was. At the moment though, he didn't care; besides, Sebastion was providing some warmth at the moment *suggestive eyebrow wiggle*. Feeling reassured by his friend's trust, Ken sighed as if he had been struggling on his breath moments before. Which he kinda was. "Thanks, Seb...I-I won't leave you." It sounded strange once he said it, but so did what Sebastion himself had said just before. It was like things that couples would say. He felt his face heat up a bright red at that thought.

Pushing the other Autumn gently off his shoulder, Ken locked eyes with him, knowing he had to explain the actual question that still stood at hand. His silver-grey eyes held a seriousness with a hint of softness behind them, as if he was scared that Sebastion wouldn't...That he didn't feel...
"Sebastion, that other boy, was he your...I-I don't know, your..." He found himself struggling to say it, fearing it might be true. "...Boyfriend?"

Ooc: I SWORE TO MYSELF THAT I WOULDN'T FREAK OUT OR SMILE OR--
*SCREEEE*
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Not Alone [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Alone [Closed]   Not Alone [Closed] EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 3:31 pm

Sebastian's expression changed to one similar to a deer in headlights, though only for a moment. Despite the look of utter seriousness on Ken's face, the blonde could hardly contain his sputtering laughter at the question, which sounded ridiculous in his ears. "M-Me? And G-Grant?!" Sebastian spoke the words through bursts of laughter. As he saw that Ken still held the look of seriousness, he tried to calm himself. With one hand he covered his mouth and the other clutched his stomach. Well, this isn't working... he thought, truly hoping that Ken didn't take his reaction the wrong way.

OOC: OTP! OTP!!
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Not Alone [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Alone [Closed]   Not Alone [Closed] EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 3:58 pm

Yet, Ken smiled in amusement. Both in amusement, and in relief. He chuckled softly, and gave Sebastion a gentle, playful punch in the arm. "Hey, don't laugh at me. You guys were holding hands y'know." He huffed, though smiling still. Thank goodness he was wrong about that. If he wasn't, well, this next part would sound a lot weirder. The smile faded from his face, and the Autumn continued. "Look Sebastion, I just kind of walked in and saw what was happening and got the wrong idea, I guess. I shouldn't of cared since it's none of my business but...I did care. A lot. And I feel like a selfish brute for it. Like I said before, my canine form kinda has minds of its own, and when I suddenly got so angry at that Grant guy, I guess...I guess it kinda took over. Like, when you take a bone from a dog who's really protective of that bone, and he gets so angry that he..." His voice shrunk to a murmur as he looked down a little. "...He does things he'll regret later, because he really cares about that bone and wants it all for himself. But, it sounds stupid. Selfish and stupid." Ken shook his head, forgetting a moment that he was there with Sebastion and was talking out loud to him.
"You're not a bone or some other object that should be forced into ownership. You should pick who you want to be with, and not let anybody stop you or bring you down for your choice...!" He stopped, eyes widening as his gaze shot up at Sebastion in shock. Had he really just said all that out loud? Ken shut his eyes tight, bringing a hand up and running it through his own hair out of embarrassment. "Sorry, I kind of zoned ou--"
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Not Alone [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Alone [Closed]   Not Alone [Closed] EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 4:40 pm

Sebastian cut off the dark haired boy by pressing his lips squarely to the other's. It didn't last long, the blonde broke the kiss to whisper: "Just shut up." He drew away to look at Ken seeing the other boy's face was redder than a tomato and his expression was one of great surprise and shock. The look made Sebastian giggle, and finally came to the realization of what he had done.
Now it was Sebastian's turn to blush, and he did so madly. W-Was that too fast!? the teen boy thought in horror. "I-I'm so sorry Ken, I-I don't know what came over me I just--" the blonde tried desperately to apologize for his actions before he was cut off himself.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Not Alone [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Alone [Closed]   Not Alone [Closed] EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 5:28 pm

Ken's eyes grew wide and indeed his face was practically a tomato now. Well, this day was full of surprises. He froze, unable to move as Sebastion moved away from him and, after a moment, began apologizing. Well, that was no fair. He hadn't seen that coming at all. Ken blinked, staring at him, though his gaze softened and a small smile grew on his face as he leaned forward and returned the surprise with his own little sudden kiss. Though it didn't last long either, it lasted a few seconds longer than the one before, and when he backed off, he still had a goofy smile on his face as he laughed quietly. "You make me smile, Seb." He spoke in a murmur, grey gaze kind as they met the other boy's. "I um...This is a terrible night to ask something of you, but..." Ken sighed, looking down at his hands. He put them over Sebastion's own and gently held them. For a moment, everything seemed okay. As long as he was with Sebastion, everything would be okay. He realized he could believe that. "Will..."
"Will you please be my boyfriend?"

Ooc: *SCREECHES*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not Alone [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Alone [Closed]   Not Alone [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Alone [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next