Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Studying already? D8

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10100

Studying already? D8 Empty
PostSubject: Studying already? D8   Studying already? D8 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:09 am

A boy sat at a stable, multiple scrolls spread out before him. The boy's greyish blue eyes wandered over the scroll that sat in front of him. He muttered the words of the scroll under his breath. It was a habit that helped him remember most of them. This scroll was the easiest out of all of them. It was to summon a carrier pidgin. Though texting was a lot faster, it could be used in case of no signal. Shin was too sucked up in reading his scroll, he didn't realize anyone was around him. Just like he was in is own little world. Going over the pros and cons of using this summoning, his hand moved over the lines of words, like they where a movie.

ooc: Short post. Muse, WHY U NOO. ;;
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Beata Bucks : 12301

PostSubject: Re: Studying already? D8   Studying already? D8 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:45 am

A small black cat leaped onto the table the boy sat at. The sitting down near the boy, she turned her head to see what he was looking at. Looking over the spell, she giggled. Wait a second, cat's cant laugh... Looking up at the boy, she spoke. "Well, look who's making a head start in their studies! Even I haven't started yet." Clearly this was no ordinary cat.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9424

PostSubject: Re: Studying already? D8   Studying already? D8 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:49 am

Suddenly a boy appeared out of now where in the room clumsily landing on the floor. "Well this isn't the place I was hoping for..." He said as he moved some chairs out of his way. He was about to leave again when he noticed a person, and a.. cat... "Oh hey look people.." He stated the obvious. "What are you people up to?" Ty asked staying in the same spot he landed in.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Studying already? D8   Studying already? D8 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:31 pm

Shin looked up to see a cat approach him, and look at his scrolls. He froze, his eyes grew wide for a moment, then he leaned closer at the black cat inspecting it. "Seems like someone lost their pet." Suddenly it laughed then spoke, and Shin almost leaped out of his own skin out of fright, knocking over his chair. He wasn't expecting this. "Holy shit! You just talked!" His grey eyes full of disbelief. Back where he came from, cats didn't talk. Shin let out a nervous laugh. "Heheh, Uh, yeah...you see, it takes me a while to mean a scroll, and I have nothing better to do so..." He scratched at the back of his head nervously. A cat talking? It has to be some illusion.

Suddenly a voice came out from behind him. Spinning around a boy had just suddenly appeared, last time he looked, no one was there. Man, this school was full of crazy stuff. "Well, I was studying, but then this cat came up to me and talked...I am not making this up, I swear! " Yeah, perhaps Shin came off like a crazy person...he wouldn't be the only one.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Studying already? D8   Studying already? D8 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:51 pm

Ty gave a sigh, and stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Well knowing this school anything is possible. I mean I can teleport even though I am not very good at it. I can't even get across a lawn! Also it may be possible that, that cat is a person." He slowly made his way over to the cat, and the boy whom he didn't know. Ty grabbed the headphones from his head, and put them down around his neck. He looked at the cat, and said "Talk again." trying to see if this boy was crazy or not.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Beata Bucks : 12301

PostSubject: Re: Studying already? D8   Studying already? D8 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:05 pm

The cat swished her tail from side to side as she watched the boy with amusement. She was about to speak again when a boy appeared out of nowhere, startling her. Her fur and tail fluffed out, and she turned to look at him. As the boy requested her to speak again, she rolled her eyes teasingly. "Okay, you're skipping the name part? Just like a boy." With that, there was a flash of light, and a red-haired girl where the cat was before. "Well, I'm Gilda. And before you ask, I'm a shapeshifter."
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Studying already? D8   Studying already? D8 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:24 pm

Shin crossed his arms as the boy tried to explain it. "I wouldn't put it past the school to have a talking cat, or shapershifter, or what ever." The brown haired boy watched as Ty walked closer and his eyes narrowed as the other guy put down his head phones. Turning his gaze to the cat, he wanted to laugh at it's easy goingness. Shin was still on edge, he didn't know what the other peoples powers where, and he really didn't want to be turned into a pile of ashes by someone.

Shielding his eyes from the bright light, he saw a girl, with bright red hair, appear where the cat was. "So you where right, a human." He gave Ty an amused look. "Well, because we are on the subject of names, I am Shin, I can summon things." He waved in the direction of the scrolls, that where scattered about on the table. " As you can clearly see." Shin mused, humor lit his eyes. Then, he turned to Ty expecting him to introduce himself as well.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Studying already? D8   Studying already? D8 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:09 pm

Ty looked at the two for a moment then said, "I am Ty, short for Tyson. I can teleport. That's why I randomly appeared earlier." He paused for a moment. "It's nice to meet both of you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Studying already? D8   Studying already? D8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Studying already? D8
Page 1 of 1