Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Science and math and studying and stuff

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10340

Science and math and studying and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:11 pm

A boy sat down in the library, books all around him. "Hmmm. How is this supposed to help me?" Maybe I grabbed the wrong books? He started to inspect all of the books he had around him. They're all right. He hadn't been studying for long, but he thought he needed a break. He's a bit lazy. Hmm. Maybe just one chapter? He picked up one of the books he had hidden, and opened it. After about twenty minutes, he closed the book and said "Wow, romantic books are amazing! Where has this been all my life?" Wait, that was at least five chapter! How could he get distracted so easily? "Okay, I've got to study." He placed the textbooks back in front of him, and started to go deep into studying. So deep that he would be dead or something I don't know. Making topics are hard.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8756

PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:22 pm

Amber slipped into the libary carrying a stack of heavy looking books with her. Grunting she slowly made her way to the desk setting the massive pile down at the counter. They were all romantic books and Amber read them all in a short time. "I'd like to return these books." The worker nodded taking the books from her and vanishing behind a desk. "Oh whos that i never saw him around." Walking over to the table where he was sitting she decided to be a creep and watch him untill he noticed her.
~Chracters~
Science and math and studying and stuff Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 Science and math and studying and stuff Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music Science and math and studying and stuff Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
~Amber Brook Howler~Cameron Finn Howler~Jordan Blake Shaw~
Occ: creeper status.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:41 pm

Why can't I stop thinking about it? I just need to focus. A minute later, he slammed his face on the book. "I can't do this. This is too boring." Maybe just one more chapter? Yes, after that i'll be fine, for sure! He looked for the book, which was in front of something. Was that a... Girl's body? He wasn't sure if he should look up, or ignore her. "Uhh, hi." He took the book, and hid it under the table. "You didn't see it, did you?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:46 pm

"See you slam your face into that book?" Amber asked a bit in ammusment she never saw him but he did seem a little awkward.. Giving a small laugh she shook her head and smiled. "Nope i didnt see 'it' My name is Amber what about yours?"

~Chracters~
Science and math and studying and stuff Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 Science and math and studying and stuff Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music Science and math and studying and stuff Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:57 pm

"N-No it was my... Never mind." He looked down, feeling a bit embarrassed. The second person he had met at this school, and he was still acting weird. "I'm Dante. Don't tell Mark about it, he'd get mad at me for not studying... Wait, you don't even know him!" He started to laugh. He was safe, Mark would never know.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:06 pm

"Uh okay." She noticed that he looked down a little he must of felt embarrassed "Uh mark?" Tilting her head a little she tried her best not to think bad of a person she knew there was so much more to a person then judging. Giving a small laugh she nodded "yeah i dont know him but who is he..?"

~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:14 pm

What was an accurate description of him? "Well... He's blonde, almost as tall as me... And he loves doughnuts. First day he got here he bought a dozen." It was true. He also embarrassed Dante in front of Hosa. Mark was someone who Dante didn't want to call a friend, especially since he acted like he was Dante's dad.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:22 pm

Amber thought this Mark guy would be fun to hang around with I mean if he brought doughnuts then yeah. "Is he your brother?" Sne asked but she didnt really know how tall Dante was considering the fact that they were both sitting down at a table just talking about things, but Amber was having a good time Dante was keeping it simple which is good. She eyed around the table noticing some books scattered around him. What brought up her question, "so what are you doing in the libary anyway Dante?"

~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:36 pm

"No, he's just someone I met when I came here. I guess he was in the same town as me." While she was talking, he looked down to the book he was hiding. He opened the book to the point where he had stopped, and started reading. As soon as she stopped, he looked back up at her and said "Yeah, I know." He turned back to the book. She would have to be preeeeettyyyyy stupid if she didn't notice he was doing something else. "Oh Abby, you stupid girl." he whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:44 pm

"Uhhh.." Did he not hear my other question of what he was doing here? Oh great now Dante was not even listening to her. But what was he looking at anyways something on his knees..? Was he texting or reading something. Amber just had to find out ducking her head down under the table Amber read the title on the side of the book. Blinking she heard that title somewhere before it was a romance book! Hitting her head on the table in surprise she groaned in pain and slowly got her head out looking back at Dante then pointed straight at him. "What you reading..?" She asked gently rubbing her head where she hit herself against the table.
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:54 pm

He looked up as he felt the table jump. "Uh, are you okay?" That was when he realized something. Had she seen the book he was reading? No, she couldn't have. He would have noticed her doing something suspicious, right? "What a-a-am I reading? Um..." He quickly closed the science book, and looked at the title. "Science... And that one over there is some type of math book." he said as he pointed to the other textbook. Oh no, I can feel the book slipping. He screamed before the book hit the floor, making sure she didn't hear it fall. This got him an angry look from the librarian ans he picked the book up and slid it under his jacket. "You didn't see nothing."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:02 pm

"Ha yeah im okay." Amber laughed then Dante started acting very strange. Letting out a small smile "Dante you have nothing to hide, i like those Generes too. Quite intresting right?" She let out a teasingly laugh. Blinking from his scream she let out nervous laughter when she saw people glaring at them. "I saw you put somthing under your jacket."

~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:09 pm

"N-No you didn't. I have nothing to hide from you, why would I hide anything?" He let out a nervous laugh as he started to look around. So many people might know his secret. He leaned over the table, and whispered "What type of genre is it? What do you think it is?" It would have been bad if she knew. What if she tells everyone?! What if she tells Mark? He'll kill me! Wait why am I worried about him? He would be the easiest person to fool!
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:15 pm

She didnt really understand why he was acting so nervous. Looking around them she gave a rude glare to those who were watching them that said to back off and mind your own business. Leaning over the table she whispered back into Dantes ear "Romance? Drama?" She shrugged knowing it had to be one of them. She sat back in the chair giving a friendly smile, she never judges someone of what they read. Why would she?

~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:28 pm

He sat back down on his side of the table, and rearranged the books to make a little wall high enough to cover the book. He pulled it out of his jacket, and slid it over to her. "Beautiful Disaster." he whispered back. Well, she could obviously see that, she was looking at the book's cover. "Do you know anything about it? I mean, you did say you liked this type of book."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Science and math and studying and stuff
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next