Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Science and math and studying and stuff

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10370

Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:41 am

See? You can't do it. Maybe he was acting a bit mean. It's not like the quote he used was well known, and it wasn't very good. Still, he thought he didn't need to apologize. "You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope...I have loved none but you." Why do all the good ones have to be like this? hopefully she knows it's just a quote. Oh what am I saying? Of course she knows.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8786

PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:44 am

She repeated the quote over and over inside her mind slowly getting it she thought she would compare it to something else, but it seemed whatever she did angered Dante she didnt understand why it was just a quote so why was he getting so angry over it? But its a risk that she would take. "Like the good and bad in life..?" Amber asked he proably thinks its stupid but whatever if he thinks hes the king of quotes its not my problem to deal with the king.
~Chracters~
Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 3 Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 3 Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 3 Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
~Amber Brook Howler~Cameron Finn Howler~Jordan Blake Shaw~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:59 am

He started to nod as if she had said something that touched his heart. Maybe I should just do it. I don't want her to think badly of me like Hosa. "Sorry, Amber. I can get a little... Passionate sometimes." That was the right word, right? I haven't used that one in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:05 am

Amber shrugged as if it was nothing "Its fine i get passionate with things to." She smiled after she said that then pulled up her sleves it sure was getting hot in here wonder whats going on she thought to her whiping off some sweat off her forehead then turned back to Dante "What other quotes do you know?"
~Chracters~
Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 3 Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 3 Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 3 Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:12 am

Is she nervous, or just hot? He could think of five reasons why she would be nervous, but it did seem pretty hot. Stop it Dante, you think too much. Another quote? Time for one of his favorites. "I'm not sentimental--I'm as romantic as you are. The idea, you know,
is that the sentimental person thinks things will last--the romantic person has a desperate confidence that they won't."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:28 am

Now Amber wondered if these were actual quotes or just random bull that Dante is saying, whatever it was a cool thing to say though it did impress her a bit after all she never paid any attetion on quotes she thought it was a waste of time. But Dante seemed to really like them it seemed cool it did suit his personality. "No doubt thats your favorite one." Amber smiled
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:37 am

"Well, kind of. I would say it's from my favorite book, but it's a bit dirty. The quote is also dirty if you think about it. That is why it would have to be my second favorite." In a way, it was. Dante could see just how dirty it was because he had read the book, but it would be harder for her to understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Science and math and studying and stuff
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3