Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Science and math and studying and stuff

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8786

Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:33 pm

"I havent got to read them yet im pretty sure its a series though im reading this book called 'Perfect Chaos' whos it by?" Amber asked eagerly she never met a guy like Dante, someone who loves the types of books she loves. It was quite a sight to see, ontop of this Dante was kind of attractive and funny and nice. Sne pulled a book out then handed it too him so he could see what he was talking about.

~Chracters~
Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 2 Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 2 Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 2 Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
~Amber Brook Howler~Cameron Finn Howler~Jordan Blake Shaw~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10370

PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:43 pm

Had he read that book yet? He was sure he had, but he couldn't remember anything about it. He usually never forgot about these types of books. "Jamie McGuire." He took the book from her, and read the tile aloud "Perfect Chaos: A Daughter's Journey to Survive Bipolar, a Mother's Struggle to Save Her. By Linea Johnson and Cinda Johnson..." Nope, he didn't remember this. Even the authors seemed different.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:49 pm

"Hmm.. Guess their not releatd." Amber shrugged gently taking her book back from him flipping to the very last pages of the book. "Im almost done with this book, do you wanna read it after me Dante?" She asked him kindly, she didnt mind letting others read her books.

~Chracters~
Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 2 Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 2 Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 2 Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:59 pm

"No, it's fine. I think this book should keep me occupied for a while." Oh no, I still have to read the other book! Over a thousand pages of pure boredom. Oh no, he was doing it again. He still had to study. Well, it would be rude to ask her to leave... And this way, I don't have to study! "Why did you come here, and more importantly, why did you decide to stare at me when you got here?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:06 am

"Oh heh.." Now she felt a bit awkward and sidnt know what to say. Amber shrugged wipeing some sweat off her. "Anywho! I came to return some books." She said eagerly and loudly causing people around them to stare with questionly looks. But she simply ignored them as if they were not there at all.
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:15 am

"Come on Amber, tell me. I told you my secret, even though I didn't have a choice." Was she just bored? Did she think talking to him would be a way to pass the time? Was he really that boring? She didn't even know me, why would she think I'm boring? Maybe she mistook me for someone else? yeah, let's go with that last one... That sounds like the truth.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:19 am

"Well i never saw you around before and i thought that this would be a good time to meet you." Amber said simply biting her lip hoping that Dante wont get the wrong message. Dante did seem like a nice guy and he was really fun to hang around with, but she didnt really know how she felt about him just yet. I mean its been like what 15 minutes science they met?
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:32 am

He still thought she wasn't telling him the truth. She looked a bit nervous, as if she was trying to get away with a lie. A simple question should tell me everything I need to know. Well, not really... "So let me ask you something. What would you have done if I told you to go away, and what would you have thought about me?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:45 am

Amber hid her feelings very well and she would be easily offended by that but Dante would never know. "I would leave..? And i would assume you are busy." She shrugged reaching over picking up two heavy textbooks that said 'Math' and 'Science' "i assume you would like me to leave?" She asked raising her eyebrow.
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:57 am

"It was just a hypothetical." That was a strange reaction. Maybe he was over thinking everything. Perhaps this was a normal reaction. Maybe a couple quotes will get her. "I'd cut up my heart for you to wear if you wanted it." He shook his head. This seemed like it was going too far. Something simpler would have been better, but he had already said it.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:01 am

Anber blinked a bit confused. "But why would you cut your heart..? Wouldnt you die..?" Amber didnt really get what Dante was saying was it a metaphor or a simile or a quote..? Either way she was clueless of knowing what he was saying.
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:09 am

"I was quoting something." Well, that didn't work, and he probably looked like a fool because of that. Maybe something stronger? Anything stronger than that would be a declaration of love wouldn't it? "Forget it, i'm just speaking random nonsense." How was he going to recover from this? Every thought he had would make him look stupid.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:19 am

Amber shrugged "its okay i have those moments too." She laughed and smiled a little Dante sure was intresting. Then all of a sudden the quote made sense, it was releted to Romance, why hadnt she realized this earlier? It made her look like the fool. "Oh now i see what you ment, my mistake it was a great quote Dante." Amber smiled clapping lightly.
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:26 am

"Don't try to make me feel better, it was terrible. Let's just move on." She hadn't gotten it at first and still didn't now. It didn't matter if she acted like she did, she would never know. He tilted his head back, and stared at the ceiling. "Well, go on." He wanted to hear something better than his quote, especially since she was judging it so badly.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:36 am

Dante seemed more offended then he needed to be. "Okay well a quote.." She wasnt very good atmquotes at all. "Uh Dante im not good at this you should try it again ill get it this time." She suggested.
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Science and math and studying and stuff   Science and math and studying and stuff - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Science and math and studying and stuff
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next