Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Ice Cream Social

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11280

Ice Cream Social - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 2:11 pm

Netro was silent was he watched the two, frowning slightly as he saw how Amaya grew suddenly silent. He took in a deep breath, as he gently pictured a small pink heart floating above Amaya's bowl. It quickly appeared above it, as it gently and slowly spun in the air. Netro remained focused on keeping the illusion up; kinda hoping the heart would bring Amaya out of her shell. It was horrible to be shut away from people; mostly ones you cared about.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10660

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 2:27 pm

Amy had taken her sister's actions and looked out the window while the new incident was occurring.
Amaya was shocked to see the heart floating, and looked up at Netro with a faint blush on her cheeks. "Is this...you?" She asked, genuinely surprised. It was an amazing power, better than hers. And it distracted her from keeping to herself, to the point here she was slowly reaching a finger toward the heart as if to poke it gently.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 2:49 pm

Netro smiled softly as he tried to keep it up. He knew that if Amaya tried to poke it, her finger would only go though. "Ah...Yeah," he said with a small soft smile. "I can create illusions...Although I'm really only good at making small ones." He shrugged softly, growing silent. He could make larger illusions if he wanted too, but they always wore him out and were almost see-though...However, small illusions like this one; it looked almost perfect, even if it was taking a lot of focus to do it.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 2:53 pm

Amy Rose looked back. "Aww!" she sang as she saw the heart. Then she decided to be a bit teasing. "Have a crush on her already?" she asked, gently nudging him with her elbow.
"He's being nice, Amy, don't scare him off," Amaya told her sister before putting her gloved finger through the heart for a mere moment. "It looks so real..." she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:04 pm

Well, the teasing Amy Rose threw toward Netro caused him to pause. He faintly manged to keep focus to keep the heart up as he looked at Amy with wide eyes, blushing. "W-What?" he gasped slightly. "I just...Thought a heart would cheer her up!" he said, before blinking as he turned to Amaya as she poked the heart. "Ah...Yeah," he said as he tried to brush off the teasing. "It is an illusion...You know, look real while not being real? My illusions can be pretty convincing if you truly believe it is real and I can create them realistic enough." He paused for a second as he let the illusion slip away, just causing to disappear from in front of their eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:23 pm

Amaya had some more ice cream and gave a soft smile. "Thanks... It worked."
Amy Rose giggled. "You guys are so cute!"
"Amy..." she said in a warning voice.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:37 pm

Netro sighed softly as Amy poked more fun at him and Amaya, and turned his attention to his ice cream. It was starting to melt, so he started to eat it. He did pause to shove his book back into his fancy bag before he went back to eating. He soon paused from his ice cream, looking at the two sisters. "So, h-how long have you two been at Beata?"
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:39 pm

"A month maybe," Amaya replied. "I'm a Winter and Amy's a Summer, so we've been sorted at least."
Amy giggled. "And it's the best home I've have since we moved out of home."
"It's also the only one."
"I'm starting my list!"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:50 pm

He blinked softly as he listened the two. He smiled soflty as Amy mentioned it being the best home she had been at since they moved out of home. While that itself caused him to wonder, he chose not to say anything. "Yea...Beata is a very nice place; all of the people are wonderful and act like one rather large family I suppose," he said with a soft smile, titling his head sightly as he glanced from sister to sister.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:51 pm

Amy Rose lit up. "It is! I've never had such a large family, and I absolutely love it! I have so many friends already like Hosa and Grant and Valerie and... oh, there's so many! And you! Am I your friend too?"
Amaya kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:55 pm

Trying to keep up to Amy as she started talking caused Netro to blink. "Well....Yeah, I suppose you are my friend, Amy. And you too, Amaya," he said with a soft smile as he glanced at the silent sibling.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:58 pm

Amaya gave that small smile. "Thanks." Amy Rose got up to order more ice cream, and Amaya gave her money for a small cone with the promise of a smaller dessert tonight. It was then she noticed. "That's a nice bag, Netro."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 4:05 pm

Netro watched as Amy strolled away to get herself more ice cream, but looked back with a flicker of surprise as Amaya mentioned his bag. He looked down at it, gently shoving it with his foot. "Ah...Thank you, my parents bought it for me before they shipped me off for Beata. Suppose it was their way of trying to show me that they still cared..." he sighed softly as he looked at the elegant markings that covered it. "I just wish they would of bought me something that hadn't cost so much...A simple bag would of made me happy."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 4:08 pm

Amaya's smile turned sad. "It's a gift they were willing to spend money on, for you. Treasure it while it lasts." She took a deep breath, then, and fixed the jacket on her torso. It had been a gift from her own parents, the last one they'd gotten for her.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 8:19 am

He sighed softly as he shook his head, leaning on the table. "I suppose the real problem is that money...It isn't exactly an issue in my family." He frowned slightly as he talked, glancing at the bag with a small, distaste look. "My parents always get me the best they can buy...Even if I would adore something so much simple. I don't care about the money thought; being rich has only been trouble for me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cream Social   Ice Cream Social - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ice Cream Social
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next