Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Loneliness of Dorm 105 [DEAD]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11828

The Loneliness of Dorm 105 [DEAD] Empty
PostSubject: The Loneliness of Dorm 105 [DEAD]   The Loneliness of Dorm 105 [DEAD] EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 3:21 pm

Regina let her body fall on top of the bed of her new dorm room, her orange eyes meeting the ceiling with a sigh. Well today could have been a lot more eventful... she thought to herself with a roll of her eyes. It had been a pretty average day, filled with the orange haired girl attending her required classes and dropping by the Library to return a few things. Now here she sat, after school assignments completed and friends unable to be contacted, bored out of her socially awkward mind. "It's not like someone's just going to show up at my doorstep out of the blue!" She couldn't help but chuckle a little at her outlandish statement.

Last edited by Sandly on Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10651

PostSubject: Re: The Loneliness of Dorm 105 [DEAD]   The Loneliness of Dorm 105 [DEAD] EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 3:24 pm

Amaya gently knocked on the door then, having barely heard that last statement. "Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm your new roommate!" she called through the door before putting a hand on her hip and the other on her suitcase. She was finally ready to move in away from Amy. She was ready to join her house and meet her roomies. Though she was more than nervous bunking with more people she didn't know and thus more people that didn't know not to make skin contact- she was ready.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: The Loneliness of Dorm 105 [DEAD]   The Loneliness of Dorm 105 [DEAD] EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 3:36 pm

Regina shot up off of the bed at that point, hardly believing that someone had actually responded to her, or was even really in the dorm. "W-Wha?" she exclaimed in surprise as she leapt to her feet and ran for the door to her room.
Sure enough another girl stood outside of her room, and Regina most definitely wasn't taken off guard by the fact that she had to look down ever so slightly to look the other girl in the eye. "W-Well hello!" she responded with a bit of a nervous chuckle, "Please excuse my rudeness, I didn't mean any offense."
She diverted her gaze, knowing that she was probably only making herself look like a fool by stumbling over her words. "So I'm guessing you're going to be my new dorm mate?" she ventured.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: The Loneliness of Dorm 105 [DEAD]   The Loneliness of Dorm 105 [DEAD] EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 3:39 pm

Amaya shrugged. "It's fine, but yeah. So long as this really is 105." She offered her gloved hand. "I'm Amaya."
She hoped they'd get along. Dearly. She'd never shared a room with someone she hated and she didn't want to start that. To begin with, she'd offer what kindness she could muster up and try to be polite.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: The Loneliness of Dorm 105 [DEAD]   The Loneliness of Dorm 105 [DEAD] EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 3:59 pm

Regina looked down at the hand offered to her, her eyes a little lost and confused for a moment. She quickly regained her composure, running back into her room and pulling on her think gloves she had taken off after school had ended. She shook Amaya's outstretched hand somewhat graciously. "S-Sorry, it's just a precaution..." she said, acknowledging her gloves. "I'm Regina, by the way," she added, quickly changing the subject, "Your dorm room she be right here, right next to mine, and your key should be able to get you in." she rambled on as she led the other girl to the next door over.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: The Loneliness of Dorm 105 [DEAD]   The Loneliness of Dorm 105 [DEAD] EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 4:05 pm

Amaya nodded and said, "Thanks," before bringing in her luggage. As she got settled in a little, she looked over at Regina. "So...you need gloves too?" she dared to ask. If they could bond, that would be great. Perhaps things wouldn't take a turn for the worse like she feared.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: The Loneliness of Dorm 105 [DEAD]   The Loneliness of Dorm 105 [DEAD] EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 4:11 pm

Regina's orange eyebrows shot up a little at the question. "Well, they seem to be helping, a little..." she said, shuffling her feet a little, "I can't seem to get a very good grip on it, probably because I have absolutely no faith in myself." She laughed a little at her last comment, almost as if it were a joke, but it was the truth. She had talked to her teachers about why she couldn't seem to improve on controlling her gift, and they said it was because she was telling herself that she couldn't, but Regina still couldn't think of the best way to stop herself from thinking such things.
She met Amaya's eyes with her own, knowing that the other girl was most likely going to question her gift next. It calmed Regina's nerves that she felt willing to speak the truth about such things to her new hall mate, a feat she wouldn't have been able to do when she had first arrived at the school.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: The Loneliness of Dorm 105 [DEAD]   The Loneliness of Dorm 105 [DEAD] EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 4:16 pm

Amaya gave a small chuckle. "My problem exactly," she said before plopping down on the bed. Perhaps this would be the day she could finally completely relate to someone. "I can't go anywhere without my gloves. I might hurt someone."
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: The Loneliness of Dorm 105 [DEAD]   The Loneliness of Dorm 105 [DEAD] EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 5:07 pm

Regina smiled a bit as Amaya spoke. "W-Wow, that's so strange, we both have the same sort of issue!" she couldn't hold back her giddy laughter at the thought of relating so closely to someone. If she'd have known any better she would have thrown her arms around the other girl and brought her into a big hug. Why risk a friendship I've just started! she scolded herself.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: The Loneliness of Dorm 105 [DEAD]   The Loneliness of Dorm 105 [DEAD] EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:41 am

Amaya stood and took a step toward her, but reminded herself that they might not want to risk touching skin. She offered her arm, perhaps to link them for a moment or just to shake hands again. Something they could safely do. "Perhaps we can do a little more once we figure our powers out a little more." She couldn't believe she almost hugged her back. Amaya wasn't really a touch-y person like her sister. Amaya knew she must feel safe around Regina. Someone she could relate to.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: The Loneliness of Dorm 105 [DEAD]   The Loneliness of Dorm 105 [DEAD] EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 2:31 pm

Regina eyes the extended arm and poked at it experimentally. "So, what it your power, if I may ask?" curiosity filled her gaze as she continued to watch Amaya's arm, "I'll let you show me as long as it's not life threatening!" She meant it in a joking manor, but she truly meant what she said, about both using her gift and the whole lethal thing.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: The Loneliness of Dorm 105 [DEAD]   The Loneliness of Dorm 105 [DEAD] EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 3:19 pm

Amaya gave a small chuckle. "I could, but I don't really know how far my power will go." She sighed and looked away. "When I touch someone... I can make them do whatever I want." She hesitated for a moment before continuing: "I could tell you to clean my boots and you would. No questions asked, you'd immediately start cleaning my boots."
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: The Loneliness of Dorm 105 [DEAD]   The Loneliness of Dorm 105 [DEAD] EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 4:53 pm

Regina considered this for a moment, her brain trying to fully grasp to concept of Amaya's gift. So she could control me, and maybe even my gift...! The girl was tempted to ask if Amaya could try it, but, from the way the other girl seemed so apprehensive about using her powers, Regina voted against it. Things could escalate far too quickly if that were happen...
In response to her prolonged silence, the orange haired girl decided to change the subject. "My gift is the breaking and healing of bones," she explained, "I bet you can see how that could get quite out of control..." She chuckled a little at her last statement, although it was entirely true.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: The Loneliness of Dorm 105 [DEAD]   The Loneliness of Dorm 105 [DEAD] EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 12:21 pm

Amaya nodded and chuckled. "Yeah, that could get bad. But I bet breaking a bone is better than breaking a mind," she replied. She looked away from the girl. Perhaps they could be great friends. No, she told herself, stop calculating things. Just...let things happen.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: The Loneliness of Dorm 105 [DEAD]   The Loneliness of Dorm 105 [DEAD] EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 1:44 pm

"You know, maybe we should go do something together." Regina threw out the idea in hopes of getting an opportunity to get to know Amaya better. That's how I got to know Michi, by going out to dinner. Regina fondly recalled the memory of making friends with the other girl. Maybe she as Amaya could be close like that; talking and going out places together. Regina got the feeling that the other girl wasn't to keen on making friends either. I bet she'd like to meet some of my other friends sometime too! she thought with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Loneliness of Dorm 105 [DEAD]   The Loneliness of Dorm 105 [DEAD] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Loneliness of Dorm 105 [DEAD]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next