Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A moonless dusk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11843

A moonless dusk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A moonless dusk   A moonless dusk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 8:58 pm

"O-Oh no! It's not your fault!" she hurriedly tried to explain the situation. She held out her limp wrist in front of her, slowing Jordan to see it before the bone, seemingly on it's own, mended itself and move back into place. Regina even moved her hand and arm to show the boy that no harm had come to her.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8783

PostSubject: Re: A moonless dusk   A moonless dusk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 9:04 pm

So this is her gift, intresting. Jordan gave a short nod trying not to make a disgusted look when her bone started to slowly mend itself. "So does this mean you can fix others people bones as well?" He asked wondering if it took awhile to feel her arm again.

Occ; sorry for lame post e.e
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11843

PostSubject: Re: A moonless dusk   A moonless dusk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 9:30 pm

"Yes, but, unfortunately, I'm better at breaking them, so sometimes I just make things worse..." she explained, turning her head away from Jordan and rubbing her arm nervously, "It's also why I can't touch people..." Regina instinctively reached to her shoulder for her backpack, which she soon remembered she hadn't brought. "Usually I would wear some really think gloves that I got from Grant if I want to touch anyone, but I wasn't planning on encountering anyone tonight." she explained to the blue haired boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A moonless dusk   A moonless dusk - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A moonless dusk
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Forest :: The Lake-
Jump to: