Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A quick snack run

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8768

A quick snack run Empty
PostSubject: A quick snack run   A quick snack run EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 5:01 am

Cameron had entered the small cafè it was a bit empty and quiet but he didnt mind it being that way. He needed time alone and some time to think, walking over to the counter he ordered a small smoothie and blueberry muffins. Taking his order number he walked over to a table. Patiently waiting for it though he had to admit he was a bit lonly Amber wasnt here, no one was here. Maybe it would be a good time for Cameron to meet new people.
~Chracters~
A quick snack run Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 A quick snack run Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music A quick snack run Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
~Amber Brook Howler~Cameron Finn Howler~Jordan Blake Shaw~
Back to top Go down
Grey

Beata Bucks : 10790

A quick snack run Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick snack run   A quick snack run EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:46 pm

Entering the petite little store the brunette hummed, though only silently. "This is cute.." She muttered to herself, well aware of the male sitting at a table. Grabbing her small little wallet she picked out a few dollars before placing it back, getting a smoothie -strawberry banana- and a donut, with a nice glaze over it. Sighing in content she sat herself a few tables away from the male before sipping her drink, avoiding eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

A quick snack run Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick snack run   A quick snack run EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:01 pm

When someone else entered the cafe it caught Camerons Attention. She was a Brunette with pretty eyes it made her whats the word? Attractive. At the counter the food came out pretty quick, getting up from his chair he picked up his smoothie and blueberry muffins. Quickly deciding to sit by the mysterious new girl. Cameron walked over slyly and tried not to be so 'awkward' "hey mind if i sit here?" He asked as he approached the table where she was sitting.
~Chracters~
A quick snack run Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 A quick snack run Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music A quick snack run Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
Back to top Go down
Grey

A quick snack run Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick snack run   A quick snack run EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:10 pm

"N-No not at a-all!" She shyly answered, giving the male a smile before taking a hesitant bite of her donut. Feeling slightly awkward around him, he was seated before she even came in, so why the sudden motive to sit at her table? Being the shy person she was, didn't want to ask. She preferred silence anyways.

Shifting uncomfortably with the awkward silence that made her want to leave, but she stayed not wanting to hurt his feelings, he could be emotionally unstable for all she knew. Closing her eyes she savored the taste of the doughnut, only to remember her eyes were a rare hue. Which only made her want to leave more, better keep em closed. She didn't want to be bothered for her eye colour.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

A quick snack run Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick snack run   A quick snack run EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:17 pm

"Great, Im Cameron, and you?" He asked smiling as he perched himself onto the chair across from her. Their was indeed awkward air between these two but he ignored it by asking some more questions. "So do you happen to go to Beata Academy?" If she did he never imgained of meeting someone this way, he didnt know why but it just didnt seem like it scince he never saw her face around the school and ishe would stand out pretty easily she doesnt seem like most girls.
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Grey

A quick snack run Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick snack run   A quick snack run EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:23 pm

"M-My name is Jane..." She trailed looking at the window after opening her eyes once more before looking at him, looking him over before answering his question. "Y-Yes I do. I assume y-you also go there?" She questioned. To her, nothing about him really stood out, nothing truly unique except his powers. She didn't even know what they were.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

A quick snack run Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick snack run   A quick snack run EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:31 pm

Jane, That was a pretty name. He couldnt help thinking that but Valeries name was a pretty name as well. Ugh Cameron what are you doing why am i falling for someone i dont even know. "Oh wow, so whats your gift then?" He tried to ask a bit curiously, he was intrested on what her power was maybe some power he never seen before or something.
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Grey

A quick snack run Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick snack run   A quick snack run EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:38 pm

"I-I can make myself younger o-or older... it comes with h-high risks... so I only did i-it once.. what about y-you?" She pondered, perking an eyebrow. Taking a few other bites of the doughnut. The brunette awaited Cameron's answer as she studied his behaviours, still weary of him, since he was still a stranger after all.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

A quick snack run Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick snack run   A quick snack run EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:47 pm

"Teleportion." He shrugged his gift wasnt all that cool and all but turning yourself younger and older seemed it would be fun. He took a small nibble on his Muffin a bit confused why she was acting so awkward. Maybe she would know my sister, "Hey jane, do you happen to know a Amber?" He asked slurping his smoothie up. He wasnt afriad to be himself around people but hopefully she didnt find this slurpping annoying.
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Grey

A quick snack run Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick snack run   A quick snack run EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:52 pm

She seemed to perk up at the name. "Y-Yeah! S-She helped me a-around the school w-when I first came here!" She chirped, straightening her back and flashing a smile. Amber was very nice in her opinion, but she was a familiar, though not a friend, just an acquaintance in her eyes really. And only an acquaintance she would be. "W-Why is she y-your girlfriend or-or something?" She pondered.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

A quick snack run Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick snack run   A quick snack run EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:00 am

Not being able to hold in laughter he nurst out laughing almost choking on his muffin. Clearing his throught he gave his head a slight shake. "Nah shes my sister, but i do have a crush." He shrugged why did she care if she was his girlfriend though? But she did seem happy when i did mention her name, "Are you two good friends?"
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Grey

A quick snack run Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick snack run   A quick snack run EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:06 am

"Well... no, I-I don't really know her. More like a-acquaintances." She muttered, slinking in her chair wondering why he had just laughed at her. A small blush tainted her freckled cheeks, warm with embarressment, but it soon disappeared. Returning to her introverted state she took a sip of her smoothie, keeping her eyes fixed on it as if it was the most interesting thing in the world to her.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

A quick snack run Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick snack run   A quick snack run EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:26 am

"Anywho do you know anyone else in the academy?" He asked her a bit ammused "So is your smoothie good?" He asked "you seem quite intrested in it." He added before he slurpped up the rest of his and ate the last bite of his muffin crumbling the paper into a ball.
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Grey

A quick snack run Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick snack run   A quick snack run EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:30 am

"I-I guess only Amber and you...And yes, i-it is fine." She grunted, not really amused by his sense of humor. So far she wasn't really liking Cameron. "No one else." She sighed slightly. Finishing up her beverage and doughnut she wiped her mouth with her hand, then wiped her hand with the napkin. "E-Excuse me, but I h-have some work t-t-to do." She apologized, getting up and tucking her chair in before making her way towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

A quick snack run Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick snack run   A quick snack run EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:38 am

"Jane wait a minuteeee." He raced after her stoppin her by the door. "I was thinking i know a amount of people and were going fishing by the lake, want to come?" He asked her a bit too surprisingly. So far Cameron didnt show much emotions towards her besides being friendly and nice. "Its a nice lake too."
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A quick snack run Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick snack run   A quick snack run Empty

Back to top Go down

A quick snack run
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next