Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A quick snack run

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grey

Beata Bucks : 10793

A quick snack run - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick snack run   A quick snack run - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:44 am

"But... I don't know anyone... a-and I'd k-k-kind of prefer it, I'm sorry." She again apologized, looking at Cameron guiltily. Uncomfortably shifting on her feet, she wanted to fish yes. But she did not want to make any friends at all!
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8771

PostSubject: Re: A quick snack run   A quick snack run - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:49 am

He shrugged and gave a friendly smile "Its fine." Jane was a very shy girl and she proably didnt like being teased, but again who does like being teased in the first place. "Well ill see you around the academy then?" He asked her.
~Chracters~
A quick snack run - Page 2 Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 A quick snack run - Page 2 Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music A quick snack run - Page 2 Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
~Amber Brook Howler~Cameron Finn Howler~Jordan Blake Shaw~
Back to top Go down
Grey

Beata Bucks : 10793

PostSubject: Re: A quick snack run   A quick snack run - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:53 am

"Y-Yeah I guess." She smiled back, rounding around him and pushing the door open, taking a nice whiff of fresh air before heading back to the school, and her dorm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quick snack run   A quick snack run - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A quick snack run
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2