Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Entering the academy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8768

Entering the academy Empty
PostSubject: Entering the academy   Entering the academy EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:48 pm

A bright red ferrari pulled up close by the academy. "Bye mom!" Alison waved before rushing towards the entrance of the academy. A orange suitcase by her side, "Allright so these are the gates..?" The blonde muttered to herself before she walked through the gates looking around the entrance. "Some fancy place.."
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10352

PostSubject: Re: Entering the academy   Entering the academy EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:08 pm

Meanwhile, a kid with blonde hair was on his way out of the academy. "Wonder what i'll get this time! More glazed, maybe sprinkles? Oh, what about a-" What was that? It looked like something, but what? Squinting his eyes to get a better look, he finally saw what it was. It wasn't an it at all, it was a who. "I guess she's new here? I should go meet her." He started to wave to her as he sprinted over, quickly closing the distance between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Entering the academy   Entering the academy EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:12 pm

Walking to the doors of the academy Alison paused seeing a person waving like a manic towards her. Was there someone behind her or was he trying to get her attention? Quickly looking over her shoulder she didnt see anyone behind her so... The blonde quickly waved back to the boy a bit startled of how fast he could run. "Um hi." The blonde said planting a fake smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Entering the academy   Entering the academy EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:43 pm

he hadn't run that far yet, but he could already feel himself heavily panting.Now, I just need to introduce myself. "My name is Ma-" There was a thud, and the boy's hit the floor. Well, at least i'm already here. Glad i'm rubber, or that might have actually hurt. Looking up, he caught a glimpse of something he probably shouldn't have. He quickly picked himself up, trying to act like he hadn't seen anything. "So, hi. I'm Mark, who're you?" His cheeks betrayed him, they were faintly glowing, and all he could do was hope she didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Entering the academy   Entering the academy EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:54 pm

"Mark Stryder is it?" She asked smiling trying to hide her anger she knew it was an acident of what he saw. "Im Alison, mind showing me around the academy?" The pretty blonde asked smiling. Even though she was only 14 she can controll her power pretty well, besides the mind control and mind reading gets a little crazy. "This is a pretty nice school, im impressed already."
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Entering the academy   Entering the academy EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 9:03 pm

Huh? How does she know my full name? "Y-yeah." Well, he wasn't sure if he should be scared or not. A couple thoughts flew through his head, the best one was about her being his stalker. Nah, that wouldn't really happen.. Would it? "Oh, actually I was just about to-" Wait, didn't he at least need to do this? Sure, she didn't know he saw her pa-... Something he shouldn't have, but would it make him feel better if he did this one thing? It'll make me feel better. Yeah, i'm sure it will! "Never mind, I guess I could show you. As you can guess, this is the entrance to the school." He looked and spoke in a depressed tone. I wonder how long this'll take. Hopefully not too long, I need sugar soon.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Entering the academy   Entering the academy EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 9:14 pm

Knowing that he was busy but he still said he would show her around made Alison smile. She grew a bit annoyed that this Mark couldnt stop thinking of her panties. "Oh yeah." She shrugged not really caring about the entrance. So this guy wants something sweet pulling two lollypops, a choclate bar, and some gummybears she handed it to Mark. "I always have sweets on me." She shrugged letting out a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Entering the academy   Entering the academy EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 9:25 pm

Is the entrance really not enough for you? What else is there? Oh wait, the dorms! He was about to turn around, and lead her on until he saw her pull out the sweet stuff. His eyes grew wide and his mouth started watering as he stared at it. Oh, how did she know? Well, it would be rude not to accept. He reached out for them, but stopped himself. No, what are you thinking? You almost took it! He quickly turned around, trying to get them out his head. Not matter how hard he tried, they kept coming back. J-J-Just think of something else, not the candy and not her pa- I mean, just think of something! Uh, um... I can't do it! "Heh, let's uh, get back to the tour, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Entering the academy   Entering the academy EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 9:37 pm

"You sure you dont want it?" She tempted him grabbing his hand and putting a lollypop in it. "If you dont want it i'll eat it all." Alison teased him pretending to put a gummybear into her mouth. why does this guy like sweets so much in the first place? she completely forgot about the tour "oh yes lets go on with it but eat a sweet first."
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Entering the academy   Entering the academy EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 9:54 pm

"P-P-Put that thing away!" he said as he pulled his hand away. Why is she doing this to me? It was almost starting to drive him crazy. It was so close, so very close, but he couldn't take it. "N-N-No, just, s-stop please." She's doing this on purpose! I don't know if I can hold back mush longer. Maybe she'll forget about it soon! "A-Anyways, we'll be going t-to the initiates dorm, where you'll be sleeping with me and a couple others... N-Not in a dirty way! Uh, six beds in one room." he added the last part awkwardly as he started to move towards the dorms.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Entering the academy   Entering the academy EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 9:59 pm

"Very well then." Alison said putting the sweets back in her bagand eating some gummybears as they walked. A bit annoyed thatshe would be having to stay in a room with five other people. "So are their already six people in the dorm your in?" She asked walking after him moving towards the dorm rooms.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Entering the academy   Entering the academy EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 10:08 pm

"Well, kind of. I think you make five." Let's see, me, Dante, that weird guy with blue hair, Alison, and who was the other one? I know there was someone else, was I wrong? He pointed at one of the five buildings, and said "That's it, do you wanna maybe drop your stuff off before we continue?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Entering the academy   Entering the academy EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 10:27 pm

"I see, Yeah I'll drop my stuff off there." Alison replied looking at the tall building that Mark pointed at, "So that means your new here too?" She asked crumbling the bag of gummybears and tossing it into a trashcan nearby. "Anyways what happens after we stay there for a week."
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Entering the academy   Entering the academy EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 10:39 pm

He shook his head. "I'm not new. Actually, i'm about to take a test. After a week, you take a test and get sorted into one of the four dorms. Spring, Summer, Autumn, or Winter." What else should I add? "Uh, sorry about earlier. You probably don't know what I mean though."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Entering the academy   Entering the academy EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 10:56 pm

Nodding Alison opened the doors to the room that she would be staying in for the next week. "Oh! Like the seasons! I hope i get into winter, its my favorite season. What about you Mark?" She asked before entering the room. "Well maybe nobodys here at the moment. Hello??" Alison called out to anyone in the room. Pulling her suitcase besides her, "Oh about the sweets? Whatever it is explain so i can forgive you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering the academy   Entering the academy Empty

Back to top Go down

Entering the academy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next