Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Round 1: Jordan Shaw vs. Regina Froster

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9643

Round 1: Jordan Shaw vs. Regina Froster Empty
PostSubject: Round 1: Jordan Shaw vs. Regina Froster   Round 1: Jordan Shaw vs. Regina Froster EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 5:46 pm

Round 1: Jordan Shaw vs. Regina Froster X1NYE39 Round 1: Jordan Shaw vs. Regina Froster YvnM2We

Your arena is a very clear one.
Nothing much but solid ground beneath your feet an an open sky above you.

Both of you may post once to ready yourselves before the fight begins.

Last edited by Tree on Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8732

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Jordan Shaw vs. Regina Froster   Round 1: Jordan Shaw vs. Regina Froster EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 8:14 pm

Okay so the arena was pretty normal to the other ones.. Which gives me a advantage, with a smirk jordan glanced around looking for the competion he was battling today. He firgured he didnt want to see, that he wanted to surprise himself. The sun was very bright and shining on Jordans face, but didn't really make him sweat much. Taking a deep breatn, jordan pulled off his black letter gloves also getting his blade at his side. Whoever this person was, they will be getting the battle of their life.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11792

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Jordan Shaw vs. Regina Froster   Round 1: Jordan Shaw vs. Regina Froster EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 8:44 pm

Regina found herself rubbing her left hand against her right upper arm; one of her most common nervous habits. She was also biting her lip as she looked out across the open clearing, hoping to find her opponent. All the orange haired girl could make out was a dark shape almost directly opposite of her; nothing but a small disturbance on the flat top of the clear space around them. If only I could tell who that was... Either way, she knew that she would have to start preparing for the battle at hand. She slipped the think gloves covering her hands, pushing them deep into her pockets as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Jordan Shaw vs. Regina Froster   Round 1: Jordan Shaw vs. Regina Froster EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 8:51 pm

As he saw someone stand there and watch him, Jordan slightly looked back in disblief. There was only one girl in the academy with bright orange hair.. And that was, Regina Froster. "Damn it." Jordan muttered under his breath kicking at a stone. What was this? Putting him against someone he liked. Oh what luck, at least it would be an intresting battle. And no matter who wins or loses, this tournment was just for fun. Hopefully she will understand, that this is all a game.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Jordan Shaw vs. Regina Froster   Round 1: Jordan Shaw vs. Regina Froster EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 9:32 am

Regina squinted her orange eyes as she began to approach her opponent. She stopped dead in her tracks as she caught sight of the abnormally blue hair of his. "J-Jordan?!" she called out to him, her voice a mix of surprise and disbelief. R-Remember, this is just a game, yeah, a really fun fighting game! she tried telling herself things to calm her nerves after learning that her crush was who she had to fight against, And he shouldn't hate me for what happens in the ring, would he?!
She gained a more serious look as she pushed her doubts aside and started to recompose herself. Either way, I still have to fight him no matter what. Hopefully he will understand...
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Jordan Shaw vs. Regina Froster   Round 1: Jordan Shaw vs. Regina Froster EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:56 am

Jordan sighed and nodded "hey Regina. Isn't this a coincidence the blue haired boy asked giving a laugh. Easily hiding his guilt and nervousness, rolling his shoulders forwards and making a few satisfying cracks. Rubbing his hands closely together where a bit of snow appeared on top of his palms, time to make it a blizzard here, like how he did in the conservatory. He gave the ref an impatient glance wanting to get this over with.

"Sorry if it gets chilly." Jordan said with a slight smile, his snow doesn't usually melt it makes the temperature just perfect for snow and ice, making it a bit difficult to break and melt.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9643

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Jordan Shaw vs. Regina Froster   Round 1: Jordan Shaw vs. Regina Froster EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 10:12 am

Begin Fighting!
And good luck to the both of you!

The fight will go on until one is unable to fight,
surrenders, or a winner has been declared by the admin!
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Jordan Shaw vs. Regina Froster   Round 1: Jordan Shaw vs. Regina Froster EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 12:08 pm

Jordan tensed at the signal to attack.

Moving switly the boy blowed the snow off his hands, it gracefully flying through the clear air and eventully turning into a gust like form where it blew the snow hail and ice everywhere on the field. The boy swoftly vanished into the snow leaving the field completely blizzard like. Lets see how she reacts to this.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Jordan Shaw vs. Regina Froster   Round 1: Jordan Shaw vs. Regina Froster EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:13 pm

Regina prepared herself as she took in everything Jordan was saying. She didn't want to hurt him, but this was all just a game, right?
When she finally had heard the Ref tell people they could begin, her mind was still elsewhere. She only came to her senses fully when the temperature dropped significantly. Then she saw the gust carrying all forms of ice and took action.
The orange haired girl swiftly slid the shield she was wearing in the place of her usual camouflage backpack and raised it in front of her. She found herself having to press one knee to the ground to hold herself in place as she took the brunt of the blow. "I can't see a damn thing." she spoke to herself through gritted teeth, I've got to get my hands on him or I'm screwed... she thought, Or I could make him come to me...! the idea quickly occurred to her.

OOC: I must warn you, I have work Mon.-Fri. 8 o'clock-4 o'clock, so my posts will be some time after 4 those days (please don't hate me! ;-; )
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Jordan Shaw vs. Regina Froster   Round 1: Jordan Shaw vs. Regina Froster EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 2:07 pm

Jordan knew better then to let Regina touch bis skin, this is the reason why he had wore a long thick sweater. Easily seeing her bright orange hair stand out through the blizzard Jordan moved quickly towards her trying not to make much sound. When she wasnt looking jordan reached both of his hands out and touched her shoulders, their froze quickly hard for her to move her arms. He then threw more snow up to cover her vision, quick enough to race off, out of her reach.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Jordan Shaw vs. Regina Froster   Round 1: Jordan Shaw vs. Regina Froster EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 4:32 pm

"Shit!" the girl growled as she felt the ice creep over her arms from her shoulders. She could just barely move the part of her arms just below the elbow, frantically chipping at the ice with her shield. As she worked it off of one arm, she traded places with the shield, using her freer arm to hit at the remainder of the ice. Regina hit with such ferocity at she could see her bones at odd angles as the ice fell away. It was an easy fix though, considering her gift.
Now it was obvious to the girl that she was on the defensive, and that she was desperately in need of a strategy. Suddenly her eyes lit up, and, in these thick sheets of snow, she knew Jordan couldn't see her change of heart. Getting to her feet she started to dash off in a random direction, but with a plan in mind. Well, somewhat of a plan...
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Jordan Shaw vs. Regina Froster   Round 1: Jordan Shaw vs. Regina Froster EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 5:32 pm

Jordan watched Regina fled somewhere in a random direction a bit confused, suddenly he though of something. Still hidden inside of the field he pulled of the sleeves of his sweater attempting to freeze his own arm so reginas gift will have no effect. His own gift does no pyshical damage to himself, why would it? He pulled the sleeves back down and slowly walked after Regina, looking alert he drew his blade closer to himself ready to cut off a arm or leg..
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Jordan Shaw vs. Regina Froster   Round 1: Jordan Shaw vs. Regina Froster EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:29 pm

Regina glanced over her shoulder just long enough to catch a glimpse of dark blue hair from behind a flurry. "Why don't you fight me face-to-face, mano-a-mano!" she called out to him, "And cut this crazy snow crap, it's only serving to give a mean assault on my hair!"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Jordan Shaw vs. Regina Froster   Round 1: Jordan Shaw vs. Regina Froster EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:42 pm

Did she just call her self a man? And when did she start caring about her hair? She always gets it tangled or gets tangled in it.. Never considering to put it in a pony tail. He knew that she was saying that because it was giving her the disadvantage, never in his dreams will he cut it out.. Infact he'll make it worse.

Though the blue haired boy realized that it was quite hard to move around with frozen arms he awed it out rapidly as he can freeing himself from his stiff shield. He quickly rubbed his hands together a much larger pile of snow ontop of his palms.

Right lets do this correctly, face to face. With a smirk Jordan stepped out infront of her, not giving her time to react he blew the snow towards her it turning into a gust like form, it strongly knocked the girl down onto the ground hopefully taking the breath out of her.

Time to finish this, drawing his thick and sharp sword Jordan slowly approached regina on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Jordan Shaw vs. Regina Froster   Round 1: Jordan Shaw vs. Regina Froster EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:16 pm

Just take one for the team, Regina... she told herself as she took that blow that sent her to the ground. She watched Jordan closely as he approached her, practically counting his steps until he had gotten near enough for her to through her plan into action.
In a swift move, the orange haired girl spun her body around and aimed a kick for the boy's legs. Sure enough, he came toppling to the ground in a less than graceful fashion, at the same time leaving himself vulnerable in his surprise; giving Regina the window of opportunity she had so desperately hoped for. She launched herself at him as he lay dazed for but a short moment, wincing ever so slightly after finding that the last blow she had sustained had left more of a toll on her than she had anticipated.
I'll try and make it quick, and as painless as possible... she thought apologetically in her mind as she prepared to carry out her plan, but, on the outside, she still maintained a stony expression of fortitude. She pressed her shield into his torso heavily as she attempted to make her move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 1: Jordan Shaw vs. Regina Froster   Round 1: Jordan Shaw vs. Regina Froster Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 1: Jordan Shaw vs. Regina Froster
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next