Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Sandosius. New student

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandosius

Sandosius

Beata Bucks : 10758

Sandosius. New student Empty
PostSubject: Sandosius. New student   Sandosius. New student EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:12 pm

He walked through the door. Being blind from birth he had no idea what this new building looked like. He could sense simple things like walls and the shapes of students. Felling very shy he walked into a corner. Hoping people would come talk to him. So he sat there wondering if he had powers what could everyone else do. Sitting there pouring sand from one hand to another. He sat there for a while felling the other students as they passed not giving him a glance. He heard one girl use some kind of power. Something to a zapping noise. "Electricity" He spoke.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Beata Bucks : 11152

PostSubject: Re: Sandosius. New student   Sandosius. New student EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:48 pm

She might as well go to this forest that Ken was talking about while she was waiting for her results for her test. Passing the entrance she noticed a kid with...sand? He seemed to be staring off into space, just messing with sand. Walking closer, she saw huge black rings around his eyes, and his eyes seemed, cloudy. Going up to him, she spoke to him "Are you new?"
Back to top Go down
Sandosius

Sandosius

PostSubject: Re: Sandosius. New student   Sandosius. New student EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:53 pm

"Yes. Very." He spoke very quietly. Seemed to be a shake in his voice. "N-nice to m-meet you" He held out his hand to shake in the direction of the voice. "My name is Sandosius... Some people just call me Sando. You could call me either. Could you show.... I mean take me around this school?" He stood there shaking like a leaf. Hoping not to be embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Beata Bucks : 10798

PostSubject: Re: Sandosius. New student   Sandosius. New student EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 3:26 am

Renesmee was sitting near-by on a bench, stuffing her face with two hamburgers, two salads, and three milkshakes. She looked over and saw a strange kid with sand in his hand, and a girl named Rosie. Renesmee decided that she needed more than just one friend, so she walked over, slurping on a strawberry milkshake. "Hi guys," Renesmee said, hoping that she hadn't interrupted in a conversation. "I hope that I didn't interrupt something, but I am Renesmee." She turned to the kid with sand in his hands. "Are you new? You must be new! I'm new to! Wow, that was a lot of news..." Every word from her was preppy and happy. "Any way, you guys can call me Dez, Ren, or Rosy! But, probably not Rosy because, well isn't your name Rosy?" She asked Rosie. Renesmee just wouldn't stop talking. "Anyway, what's with the sand?"
Back to top Go down
Sandosius

Sandosius

PostSubject: Re: Sandosius. New student   Sandosius. New student EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:04 am

"Oh hello Renesmee. My name is Sandosius" He said not sure where to point his head. He held out his hand to shake with Renesmee. "The sand is my life. Its my power. I can conjurer and control it. Sometimes I can hear it talk. Whenever I do control it its almost as if I can see.... My vision is like Sepia. Anyway. What can you do if you don't mind me asking." He said thinking that he was sounding stupid.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Sandosius. New student   Sandosius. New student EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:18 pm

Renesmee stared at Sandosius's hand as it jutted out in a tottoly wrong direction. She reached out and moved it to face her, then she shook it. "Well, My gift is eating. I can each through anything, and eat more than you guys normally can." She wiped some sand on her pants that had come from the blind boy's hand.
Back to top Go down
Sandosius

Sandosius

PostSubject: Re: Sandosius. New student   Sandosius. New student EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:13 pm

"Even diamonds?" He said shocked. "You must have some pretty powerful teeth. Oh let me get that." As soon as he had waved his hand the sand was gone.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Sandosius. New student   Sandosius. New student EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 9:38 pm

Glaring at the girl that arrived, her brow creased as she fought back the urge to yell at the girl. She was so talkative so far, getting on her nerves. "Well yeah, my names Rosie." So this, Renesmee could eat anything and alot? That was a stupid power. "Huh, I like food, but damn, I wouldn't want that to be my life and power"
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Sandosius. New student   Sandosius. New student EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 5:15 am

"Even diamonds...I think. My gift is still a little weak, but I can eat through glass, wood, and some stone. It is pretty powerful." Renesmee laughed as she turned to Rosie. "It's actually cool! I once saved a kid from a burning building by eating my way through. If you use it the right way, people will thank you for your power. I use mine for good, some use it for..." She couldn't even say the word. "For evil." Renesmee hated bad things. She shook it off. "Anyway, maybe we can all be friends," she said excitedly
Back to top Go down
Sandosius

Sandosius

PostSubject: Re: Sandosius. New student   Sandosius. New student EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:44 am

"I don't know.. I mean maybe acquaintances.... Your just to talkative. I have sensitive ears due to not having one of my senses." He said. He had started to get annoyed of her. "Anyhow. What are you powers Rosie? Flight? Agility? Electricity?" He said as he turned to Rosies voice.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Sandosius. New student   Sandosius. New student EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:22 am

"Hmm, if you ever see me train or fight anyone, or just wandering around in the forest, you'll see." she said, not really wanted to give up her power voluntarily. It did come as a surprise to other when they see a giant mutant wolf attacking their face. "If you slowed down on the talking around me, I would. I have sensitive ears also."
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Sandosius. New student   Sandosius. New student EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:55 am

Renesmee shrugged. "I can be less talkative." She held back from saying more by slurping on her shake.
Back to top Go down
Sandosius

Sandosius

PostSubject: Re: Sandosius. New student   Sandosius. New student EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 3:58 am

"I could talk less" The boy said. "I could go somewhere else if you wanted me to." He conjured up more sand and started to make it float in a ball.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Sandosius. New student   Sandosius. New student EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 6:07 pm

Glancing at the sand forming into a ball, she murmured. "I said talk less, not leave. Plus, you don't really have to talk less. You are fine. Just endless chattering annoys me."

OOC: *throws post because im super late*
Back to top Go down
Sandosius

Sandosius

PostSubject: Re: Sandosius. New student   Sandosius. New student EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 12:05 pm

"Oh okay" The boy said. He then moved the ball of sand back and said "Hey Rosie! Watch this." He then threw the ball of sand at Renesmee. "Oops... Umm.... Bye. Nice meeting you Rosie" He then turned his body into sand and went 10 feet away into another corner. "Damn.... I hate doing that. Takes to much out of me" He wispers. "Still..... Hmm. I will blend in." He sits down with some other students. They don't notice him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandosius. New student   Sandosius. New student Empty

Back to top Go down

Sandosius. New student
Page 1 of 1