Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The New Yorker...I mean Student

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Beata Bucks : 9117

The New Yorker...I mean Student Empty
PostSubject: The New Yorker...I mean Student   The New Yorker...I mean Student EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 5:48 pm

Charlotte slid out of Jeanine's car and heaved her backpack over her shoulder. She waved goodbye as the woman drove away, out of sight. Charlotte stood and watched the silver car until it wasn't visible anymore before she finally turned to face the school. It looked elegant and vast, and she had to admit that it had a mysterious quality to it. However, the somewhat distinguished style of architecture put her off a bit. She was used to the modern, blocky style of New York and the building was just different enough to make her slightly nostalgic and slightly uncomfortable.
Still, she stepped forward towards the entrance without hesitation. A few students lingered around the yard, conversing with one another. Silently Charlotte hoped that she would make friends soon. Big places can be lonely without someone to share them with; she knows that feeling all to well.
As she made her way to the front office, her phone dinged with an alert and she busied herself with checking it, not giving much attention to her surroundings. Suddenly, she bumped into someone in front of the fountain and phone flew out of her hand as she cried out:
"Hey! I'm walkin' here!" Her thick accent came tumbling clumsily from her mouth and she stared up at the person who had so rudely crashed into her.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9664

PostSubject: Re: The New Yorker...I mean Student   The New Yorker...I mean Student EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 9:22 pm

He had been minding his own completely staring down at his phone and checking a few updates on Esper, every now and then glancing into the pretty fountain beside him, almost totally oblivious to his surroundings. Once he'd felt like he'd lingered enough, he took a step back, which proved to be an untimely mistake. Instead of spinning around like he'd wanted, he went crashing into some girl. "The hell-" He gritted his teeth, catching himself before he fell and stepping back to see who had run into him. It was a girl, shorter than him, and out of uniform - and her attitude seemed as thick as her accent. "Me? Why don't you watch where you're going?" Liam shot back. "You're not exactly in Times Square, Sweetheart." He was always the best at making first impressions.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Silver

Silver

Beata Bucks : 9117

PostSubject: Re: The New Yorker...I mean Student   The New Yorker...I mean Student EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 5:14 pm

Charlotte bent down and picked up her phone quickly, then let out a sigh of relief as she made sure the screen hadn't cracked from the sudden impact. Looking upwards, she stared at the red-haired boy and straightened up, brushing herself off as she listened to him.
He finished speaking and she placed on her hips and retorted sharply "Oh, shove off! You were paying less attention than I was," Her eyes narrowed at him behind her red glasses.
She shoved her phone back into the pocket of her skinny jeans and crossed her arms as she thought to herself, Oh great...the first time I talk to someone here, I get into an argument. Her temper's always been an issue since she didn't exactly grow up with the 'right crowd'. Her defiance also leaves her stubborn and unwilling to admit her mistakes, so it wasn't likely that she was going to let this go soon, or ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Yorker...I mean Student   The New Yorker...I mean Student Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Yorker...I mean Student
Page 1 of 1