Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

It's A New Day (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Holly

Holly

Beata Bucks : 11177

It's A New Day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: It's A New Day (Open)   It's A New Day (Open) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 10:13 pm

Cherry and Valerie Fowler were walking together, wondering if anyone new would appear.
"See anyone new lately?" Valerie asked.
"No, nothing and nobody has seemed new," Cherry shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

Beata Bucks : 10623

PostSubject: Re: It's A New Day (Open)   It's A New Day (Open) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 10:17 pm

Riken holds his new schedule, walking anxiously towards the school gates.
"Okay, today is the day." Riken gulps and steps onto the school grounds. Wondering what kind of people he will meet.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: It's A New Day (Open)   It's A New Day (Open) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 10:20 pm

"Hey, a new kid! What a surprise," Cherry noted.
"I'm gonna go say hi!"
"Wait, Val, what if he's shy or-"
It was too late, Valerie had already skipped over to the boy. "Hi, I'm Valerie! What's your name? Are you new?"
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: It's A New Day (Open)   It's A New Day (Open) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 10:25 pm

"Ah! A girl! " Immediately gets flustered. "What exactly is going on! She's so close!"
Riken wiped the sweat from his forehead. "I'm Riken." Riken said as he slowy started walking backwards.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: It's A New Day (Open)   It's A New Day (Open) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 10:32 pm

"Valerie, you're scaring off the new kid!" Cherry admonished her twin. "I'm so sorry about my sister, she's not used to having this many people around."
"I... I was? I'm so sorry, Riken, I didn't mean to scare you at all! I just thought you wouldn't know anyone here and I didn't want you to have no friends so-" realizing she was rambling, again, Valerie stopped talking. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: It's A New Day (Open)   It's A New Day (Open) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 10:39 pm

"N-No it's completely fine." scratches the back of his head. Riken looks back at his schedule with a confused look on his face. "Crap. I have no idea where this homeroom 3-A is."
Riken looks at Valerie. "Well since she's here, I might as well ask her." Riken holds up his schedule and point's to his home room.

"D-do you think you can show me around this place?"
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: It's A New Day (Open)   It's A New Day (Open) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 10:42 pm

(Dude you HAVE NO HOME ROOM it's your first day XD Don't mention classes, in canon it is a Saturday anyway)
"I'd love to, there's so much to see and to do and it's all so fun!"
"Val. You're scaring the kid again."
"Ohmigosh! Sorry! What do you want to see first? Well, this is the entrance obviously and-"
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11792

PostSubject: Re: It's A New Day (Open)   It's A New Day (Open) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 2:44 pm

Just then, a blonde boy came towards the two twins and a boy he didn't know. He had been out-and-about and felt in the mood to socialize. Besides, I have to have more friends than just Ken and 2 others... he thought to himself with a little disappointment as he came to realize that was all the people he honestly knew. (OOC: That there be the truth! It's just Ken, Regina, and Grant! XD)
As he drew closer, the Autumn noticed how the body seemed to be getting timid and visibly uncomfortable in the presence of the females. Maybe I could help with that! he thought, putting on his most charming and welcoming smile. He hardly gave any warning as he jumped into their conversation, which he had also "just happened" to overhear. "Hey there, I couldn't help but hear that you're new and might need a little help getting around. I'd be happy to help, but I wouldn't want to upset these two lovely ladies in the process..." He was good at talking with women-- more like manipulating them-- but he also understood what it was like to feel/be cornered by them.
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: It's A New Day (Open)   It's A New Day (Open) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 5:16 pm

"I don't think I've ever spoken to you..." Valerie noted.
"And I'm sure he's all the happier for it, sis," Cherry teased. "If the kid wants your help, we won't be upset. Well, Val might be a little upset, but a piece of candy should help. I'm Cherry and the motormouth is my sister, Valerie. What was your name again, kid?" Cherry looked at the boy Valerie had surprised.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: It's A New Day (Open)   It's A New Day (Open) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 6:28 pm

"My name's Sebastian, Sebastian Corman." he introduced himself with a warm smile toward the twins, "You might have heard the name from my parent's fashion line." he added nonchalantly. He had hoped that the other boy hadn't missed out on his regal introduction, but not because he wanted to take it badly! Sometimes this introduction worked as a great icebreaker, but of course this was usually only in the case of a female audience...
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: It's A New Day (Open)   It's A New Day (Open) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:43 pm

"I think I've heard of it," Valerie nodded.
Cherry, however, was unimpressed. "I'm Cherry Fowler. You might know my father as the world-famous director and my mother as a movie star?"
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: It's A New Day (Open)   It's A New Day (Open) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 4:52 pm

"I actually might not," Sebastian said with seriousness and sincerity, "I don't get to watch a lot of American made movies, but foreign ones will do, I guess!" He followed his words with a warm smile toward the other girl.
The boy hadn't said much in a while, and the blonde hoped that he wasn't overwhelming him.

OOC: We should let Kid get a post in! XD
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: It's A New Day (Open)   It's A New Day (Open) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 4:55 pm

OOC: It could take a few days. I've been Skyping him, he's too into his new video game to notice us. XD I'll tell him to post when he takes a break.
Back to top Go down
Iceychu

Iceychu

Beata Bucks : 10706

PostSubject: Re: It's A New Day (Open)   It's A New Day (Open) EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 4:37 pm

OOC: Hope ye don't mind if I join in, or is it a bit late?

With bright blue eyes like moons, Camille spotted four people-- two girls and two boys-- gathered at the entrance. The short blonde stared at them, unsure of whether o com out of her shell and greet them, or do what she normally does and hide. She wouldn't just hide, but she would watch their every movement, flinching at the sharp ones.

Camille quickly looked at her surroundings and, their was no where to hide. She sighed, gulped and began to slowly walk forwards, her hands clenched tight behind her. On her slow journey to the group, she tripped and fell into the blonde male. "Woops," She looked up at him with her round eyes, a red hue forming on her cheeks. "sorry! I-I'm so sorry I-I didn't mean t-to!" Dammit, Camille, why do you always have to make a fool of youself! She snapped to herself in her head as she attempted to gather herself.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: It's A New Day (Open)   It's A New Day (Open) EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 8:29 pm

OOC: Oh, well, I certainly don't mind. I don't want this topic to die like everyone else I touch! XD

IC: Sebastian grunted a little in surprise as the newest arrival landed in his arms. "Oh hey there, I hope that I didn't startle you!" he said with a startled tone to his voice. He looked into the girls scared, large, and shy blue eyes with his green ones, then gave her a warmhearted and sincere smile in an effort to comfort her strained nerves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's A New Day (Open)   It's A New Day (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

It's A New Day (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next