Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

This Seems New To Me ~•OPEN•~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acrylicreepy

Acrylicreepy

Beata Bucks : 8692

This Seems New To Me ~•OPEN•~ Empty
PostSubject: This Seems New To Me ~•OPEN•~   This Seems New To Me ~•OPEN•~ EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 9:47 am

I've never been to a school like this, it's huge, and I'm only used to being homeschooled...

The female blonde stood curiously in front of the school. Her arms were crossed, and her hat was tipped down a small bit to cast a shadow over her face. Through middle school, the girl had been homeschooled. She had also received homeschooling during her few years in high school. But she wasn't going to be taught at home this time. She'd be finishing up her high school years here, at Beata, with other students who all had various gifts. She wondered who would speak to her, and Amaye even wondered if she could respond without seeming like a nervous wreck who had never had a casual conversation before. She certainly did hope that the initiates dorm was nice. She hoped that the other iniates wouldn't be loud, reckless roommates. Amaye already missed her parents. Since she had been homeschooled, it just made her closer to them. And now that she was at a boarding school, all she could do was send letters to her former home in Washington D.C, and receive letters from her friends and family in return.
Hope will be 13 soon...she'll be at this school super soon... She thought, remembering her little sister. Hope was basically like her best friend and only classmate because they were both taught at home. Hope was probably the exact opposite of Amaye. Hope was a social butterfly, and Amaye just...wasn't. The blonde pushed those thoughts to the back of her head. What she had to worry about now was not making a total fool of herself on the first day.
Back to top Go down
Acrylicreepy

Acrylicreepy

PostSubject: Re: This Seems New To Me ~•OPEN•~   This Seems New To Me ~•OPEN•~ EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 11:26 am

Amaye averted her gray gaze from the school to the boy who had walked up to her. It was no surprise to her that he happened to know her name. Maybe he was some sort of high-ranked pupil here. She forced a smile, and politely reached out her hand to shake his, "Hi. Yes, I'm Amaye. Nice to meet you, Sebastian." She said. She inwardly praised herself for not stuttering over her words like she did when she was nervous, and for not doing something physically stupid.

She was intrigued by Sebastian's French accent. She had never met anyone with an accent before, and it was interesting to know now that people from all over the entire world attended Beata...if they had a gift. At least one of Amaye's questions had been answered, some people were at least polite here. She hoped that the majority of students here were friendly.
Perhaps when I get sorted into my dorm, it will be easier to make friends there. Possibly because I'd share the interests of the other students in the house...hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Acrylicreepy

Acrylicreepy

PostSubject: Re: This Seems New To Me ~•OPEN•~   This Seems New To Me ~•OPEN•~ EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 2:00 pm

She silently took the paper from him.
"Thank you." She responded to the compliment of her name and being given the map, She was sure that she had already sorted out all of her paperwork. Right? She shrugged, I'll just go with the fact that I did. She thought.
"Yes, I've already had all of that sorted out already, thanks."

Her black hat slipped forwards on her head awkwardly, and she quickly lifted her hands to push it back up neatly on her head.
"So...I heard that there were houses here...houses that correlate with the four seasons. Is that true?" She asked, curiously. Yes, she knew for a fact that this school had houses, but she had wondered about the seasons for a while. She knew she would have to take some sort of test, yes, would it be a personality or an academic test? A bubble of anxiety began to rise in her throat, but she swallowed it down and faked a confident smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Seems New To Me ~•OPEN•~   This Seems New To Me ~•OPEN•~ Empty

Back to top Go down

This Seems New To Me ~•OPEN•~
Page 1 of 1