Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Don't get mad, Azure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alastine

Alastine

Beata Bucks : 10871

Don't get mad, Azure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad, Azure   Don't get mad, Azure - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 5:27 pm

"Thanks," Azure responded nicely and looked at her palms for a little while. Wow, it does look like I'm improving, I like it! She began to daydream about how it would be like if she knew everything about her power. She was about to lean to the side until Grant asked her a question. His voice interrupted her thoughts and she quickly blinked her eyes. "What? Uh, sorry. This is all I could do for right now, I'm planning on practicing extra stuff later."
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10367

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad, Azure   Don't get mad, Azure - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 2:06 pm

"Ah..." He could have her try now if he wanted. He had expected this little hunt of theirs to last the whole day. Hmm, well, that seems like the only thing we could do to extend this session. He shook his head. He'd rather be wait and see than see now, when she still hadn't perfected it. "So, are you still getting all dizzy when you practice?" He thought he had a way to get her over the dizziness, but he wasn't sure yet. He wasn't about to test her again, especially since he would have to make her use her power to that point.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad, Azure   Don't get mad, Azure - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 3:28 pm

"Yes, but it's getting better the more I practice." Azure responded and glanced over to the side. She had thought of something and she smiled to herself. Perhaps she could try what she'd planned to do in the winter? That would be fun! The only thing she had to do was to perfect her water skills. Autumn is not too far...
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad, Azure   Don't get mad, Azure - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 3:36 pm

I guess we should end this before I slip up and say or do something weird. "I guess we're done here." Still, they had the walk back to the dorms, there was a chance something might have happened. "Before we go back, do you have anything you would like to ask me?" What he expected to hear was a couple questions about how she might improve her skills, something. At least if she asked him something, he could talk about that on the way back.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad, Azure   Don't get mad, Azure - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 4:16 pm

"Um... I don't think so..." Azure responded and looked at her watch. Time doesn't wait for anything... She then looked at Grant. She didn't have anything in her mind to ask right now. The girl could feel something in her stomach. She was hungry and she wanted to do was eat.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad, Azure   Don't get mad, Azure - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 4:29 pm

He nodded. "I see... Well, i'm going to go back to the dorms, are you gonna come too?" He honestly really didn't want to have to go back with her, the more he thought about that, the more he felt opposed to it. Still, he didn't want to push her to the side and just leave her there. Oh crap. He thought. He could feel something rising in his throat. Please, no! Hurry it up Azure!
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad, Azure   Don't get mad, Azure - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 4:43 pm

"Yeah, sure. I need to satisfy my stomach anyways." Azure replied and rubbed her stomach. "Let's go." The girl said and stood tall. It was clear that she wanted to go back to the dorm too. Instead of getting her phone, she waited for Grant.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad, Azure   Don't get mad, Azure - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 4:53 pm

Oh, of course this would happen! He quickly looked around, trying to find something that he could use. "Gimme a s-" he was cut off as the liquid started to fill his mouth. He quickly ran to one of the bushes that was beside the gate, and let it all out. The liquid started to form a hole in the ground, and started to dissolve a couple parts of the bush. Dammit, why now? He wiped a bit of the sizzling chunky substance from the corner of his mouth, and turned back to Azure, a pained look on his face. "Ready to go?" he asked as if none of that had happened.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad, Azure   Don't get mad, Azure - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 5:16 pm

"Um... sure? Do you need some water?" Azure replied with a confused and a little bit disgusted look on her face. Just nasty... Well, I guess I'm not hungry anymore. She blinked her eyes a couple of times and nodded her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad, Azure   Don't get mad, Azure - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 5:29 pm

"No, I just uh... Uh..." he couldn't finish the sentence. Was he going to go through this again, after he hadn't in such a long time? "Uh, go... go practice or something, I need to take a little rest." he said as he sat down, his head in his hands. How was it that every time he feared something would happen, he was right? He could feel his head spinning, and it felt like the world around him was tilting. "I just.... I just..." he whispered, trying to finish another sentence.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad, Azure   Don't get mad, Azure - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 5:34 pm

"You just what?" Azure looked at Grant and tilted her head to the side in confusion. If he needed help, she would gladly help him. She didn't even bother asking him if he was okay. He sure didn't look like he was 'okay' to her. The girl sighed and waited for her friend to respond.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad, Azure   Don't get mad, Azure - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 5:59 pm

For a while, he thought about asking her to help him, but quickly dismissed the thought. Even if she did owe him for carrying her back, he didn't want to admit that he needed help. "Go home." he said, trying to raise his voice from the almost inaudible whisper. "Go back, leave me here."
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad, Azure   Don't get mad, Azure - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 6:14 pm

"Are you crazy? Why would I go back when I know you need help? What would that make me look like as your friend?" Azure narrowed her eyes a little bit and crossed her arms. She sighed and shook her head. Even though was wasn't going to just leave him there alone, she really didn't know what to do with him. She didn't even know this place very well at all, who knew what will happen there?
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad, Azure   Don't get mad, Azure - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 6:40 pm

You should just leave. He wanted to say that, but as he tried, nothing came out. Should I just give in? Should I accept it? I... Can't do it. No matter how much he wanted to take her help, his body always brushed aside the idea. He couldn't call for her either, for some reason, he couldn't speak. He removed his head from his hands and stared at the twisting ground. Now of all times, with her... If only it were someone different... Why won't she just leave?!
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad, Azure   Don't get mad, Azure - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 7:07 pm

The one thing about Azure was that she could be very stubborn at times and she would hardly give in. She wouldn't be surprised if someone told her that she was strong willed and stubborn at all. You wouldn't stop, would you? Her mean older cousin asked her that question when she was about 12 years old. Azure shook her head and her thoughts ran away. I can't lift him up so... I guess I have to do what I got to do.. She saw that he couldn't speak and thought of something. Well, I don't have to hear his mouth while I help him... She grabbed his left around and placed it over her neck. She then placed her arm around his waist. "This should be quick and easy... And please relax and don't make this harder than it needs to be." Azure had just helped them because she knew he needed it but he wouldn't even admitted it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad, Azure   Don't get mad, Azure - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't get mad, Azure
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next