Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Don't get mad, Azure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10367

Don't get mad, Azure - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad, Azure   Don't get mad, Azure - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 7:44 pm

Maybe this is a blessing... It fits perfectly. A moment ago, I was mad, but now I know better. Maybe there was a reason this happened. After that, terrible thoughts filled his head, morbid, gore filled, bloody ideas. This was a side that he had not yet found, a side that scared him a little. Everything had so much detail in it, as much as the mind could display. One that stood out of the millions that rushed at him, was one of him... He knew what this memory was, and he didn't like it. Unlike the others, this one was real. He was snapped back to reality as the girl started to move him around. Thank you. he mouthed. At least he would have to relive that terrible memory. As soon as he figured out what she was doing, he started to weakly thrash about, trying to get out of her grip. As soon as she spoke, he stopped. So what if they didn't like this? She wouldn't just leave him there, somehow she would do it, even with all of his resistance. I guess we're even now.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Beata Bucks : 10871

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad, Azure   Don't get mad, Azure - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 7:57 pm

Azure rolled her eyes when he started moving. It was a got thing she had an ample amount of patience. She looked around and saw the school. "Just a little further..." Her pace quickened as she got closer and closer to the school. Helping Grant to the school was harder than it looked. The last thing she wanted was someone to stop her to talk. All she wanted to do was reach the dorm.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10367

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad, Azure   Don't get mad, Azure - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:15 pm

The world twisted and swirled around him, only proving to make him feel worse. He could feel more trying to make its way up through his throat again, but held it back. One had already made him terrible, but two would probably make him faint, maybe even damage parts of his throat. One after another would be too much, and if he collapsed, how would they get back?
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Beata Bucks : 10871

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad, Azure   Don't get mad, Azure - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 4:05 pm

Azure had reached the dorm and sighed in relief. She tapped Grant's head and waited for him to respond to her touch. "Come on, buddy. We're here," the girl said her normal voice. It was obvious that there was no haste while she waited. What Grant did earlier had caused her to loose her appetite for good. I guess I won't be eating tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad, Azure   Don't get mad, Azure - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't get mad, Azure
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3