Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A new home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Madderf

Madderf

Beata Bucks : 10709

A new home Empty
PostSubject: A new home   A new home EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 9:28 am

Dylan couldn't believe it. He was here at Beata Academy. After falling on the stairs earlier, he was determined to not embarrass himself. He walked into the initiate dorm and took the nearest bottom bunk that was unoccupied. He then put his bag under his bed and lied down. He was tired but, he didn't dare sleep. He thought of how he first discovered his gift. He was about to pour a cup of ice tea when dirt came out of the pitcher. The ice tea had become dirt! At first he thought it was a prank but when he picked up the pitcher of dirt, it turned back to iced tea. Lost in his daydreams, present Dylan started to change the ounce of metal he had into different things.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10352

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 1:53 pm

"And the dreams we left behind, I'll be glad 'cause I was blessed to have you in my life." The girl sang as she made her way back to her room. She smiled to herself as she mentally recited the rest of the song. She had always loved that song, even if it were a really old one. She didn't like new music, she preferred to hear something a bit more simple. As she opened the door to the dorm, she finished the song out loud. "There you'll be, there yo-" she paused as she caught sight of someone new. She stood there, feeling a bit scared. She had no idea what type of power this person had, or if he would try to attack her. No, remember what happened last time you did this? Sighing, she put her smile back on and waved to the boy on the bed. "Hi, are you new here?" Of course he's new here, you idiot! You haven't even seen him in your dorm before!
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 2:03 pm

"Hello" Dylan said to the newcomer." Yeah I'm new here. I'm Dylan." He rose from the bed and offered his hand to the newcomer. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 2:14 pm

The green-haired girl took a small step back as the new kid, Dylan, approached her. Is he going to do it? She gulped as he came in arm's reach. Hesitantly, she shook the boy's hand. "I-I'm Isabel. If y-you want, you c-can c-c-call me Bel." she struggled to get out the words. It wasn't that she was nervous, or that she had experienced love at first sight, but the fact that she still knew nothing about this kid. Hah, as if love at first sight could even happen, so ridiculous. She could have already set herself up for death.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 2:27 pm

"Nice to meet you Bel." Dylan said. "So how long have you been attending Beata Academy? I just fot here," Dylan checks his watch," about 4 hours ago."

Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 2:34 pm

How long had she been there? She knew it had been a long time, but how long? "Um, m-maybe a couple w-weeks?" she replied. You need to stop this right now! Look at him, he doesn't even look like he would hurt a lady. "So what type of gift do you have?" the words seemed to slip out of her mouth. Dammit Isabel!
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 2:44 pm

"My power is a bit hard to explain" Dylan said. He thought what was the best way to explain it. After a few seconds of thinking he said," I named my gift equal exchange. The best way I can explain it is I can make things from stuff of the same value. I can do stuff like water to dirt. I haven't tried it yet but, I think lead to gold may be possible. Essentially alchemy." Dylan looked at the girl and thought she was cute."Wait," he thought," maybe her gift is mind reading." Knowing his luck he was and she was gonna slap him or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 2:56 pm

"Oh, haha!" how could she be afraid of a power like that? Sure he could do something like make a knife out of a piece of wood or something like that, but she would have time to react to that. "Well then, Dylan." she paused. How was she going to say this? She didn't want to look stupid in front of someone new, but she might have already done that when she came in singing. Eh, screw it. It's going to make me look weird if I just sit here lost in thought. "If you need someone to show you around, just ask me!" she said with a smile that seemed to grow. "I guess I should show you some equal exchange." Within a couple of seconds, snow started to fall from the ceiling of the room. Oh how she loved showing off her power.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 3:07 pm

"Well than,"Dylan said," if you're going to show off I will to."Dylan put his hands to the floor and closed his eyes. The snow in front of him started shifting until a copy of himself stood there. The detail was amazing. Everything was a perfect copy, down to the hair. The real Dylan however was almost as pale as the snow and sat on his bed heavily. "Sorry, doing big things like that tires me out a bit. Making carbon copies are quite hard" Dylan said
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 3:22 pm

"Woooow, that's so cool!" she almost yelled as the new Dylan started to form. She didn't think he could make something like this! It looked like it was about to start moving around, maybe even speak! She poked at the fake Dylan, admiring how real it seemed. She suddenly felt something, she wasn't really sure what the feeling was. Maybe it was a feeling of completion? She desperately wanted to know what this strange feeling was. "Hey, I-" she stopped as she saw Dylan, who looked like a ghost, on his bed. She took a couple steps in his direction, and sat down beside him. "Don't do it. Just show me when you can do it without getting tired." She placed a hand on his back, and started to move it up and down.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 3:41 pm

"Thanks Bel" Dylan said a few minutes later. He was less pale now but still really tired. "If you don't mind I'm going to take a nap now. The last time I got this tired I passed out. It was nice to meet you. I hope to talk to you again." Dylan then continued to fall asleep on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 4:21 pm

She let out a sigh as he drifted off into unconsciousness. "Guess this isn't all mine anymore." she whispered to herself. She stood up from the boy's bed, and went over to the end of the room where she had her stuff. Careful not to wake him up, she silently started going through her bags, trying to find something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home Empty

Back to top Go down

A new home
Page 1 of 1