Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A New Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8807

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: A New Home   A New Home EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:35 pm

Colette had collapsed on her bed, seeing sunlight filter through the window next to her bunk. She had chosen a lower one, as all the top bunks were taken by quicker students. Her birdcage had a towel over it, and sat at the bottom of the bed. The girl kicked off her shoes, not bothering to remove her socks, and lay there. She stared at the bunk above her, hands crossed over her abdomen, until she closed her eyes, for a split second, and fell asleep with her bird. Colette's breathing became steady, and her mouth became slightly agape. Upon drifting into sleep, her hands lost their fold, and one fell off the bed, hanging down the side of the mattress. There was no one there but her, everyone else probably dealing with their friends or their homework. It was alright to take a short nap during this time...
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9682

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:37 pm

Stretching and letting out a loud yawn as she did so, Brailynn swung open the door to the initiate dorms and stepped inside, flicking the light on. She hadn't even noticed Collette in her own spot, accidentally running into her hand. "Sorry." She muttered under her breath, not appreciating the small spaces they gave in here and finally reached her own bunk, kicking both shoes off and nudging them gently into their right spot. The young woman sighed, backing herself up against the wall and drawing her knees to her chest. A nap did sound nice right now, didn't it? She had been doing a lot of running around all day - mostly to classes and town and back, because she refused to eat in the cafeteria. Eh.
Her hazel gaze glanced in the direction of a strange white-haired girl, never seeing her before.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Jay
Jay

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:45 pm

The girl stirred as her hand got hit, and her eyes slowly opened. She sat up, rubbing one, and turned her head to look at the girl.
"I-I'm sorry." the girl murmured. She yawned, her power escaping her mind while she woke up. How long had she been asleep? Her hair was a bit messy, hardly resembling the Inuit style in which her mother taught her to craft it in. Her mother had learned from a native tribe who still lived up there, and she tended to prepare her hair in such a way. The black hair tie rapped all the way down a long strand of hair, in which was on the right side of her face.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:03 pm

The young woman blinked for a few moments, looking at the stranger once again and smiling, though she doubted the dazed girl could see it from where she stirred, being hidden by her arms and the cover of her hat. "It was my bad. Didn't mean to wake you." Brailynn lazily waved off the girl's apology. She did look a bit curious, though - this girl had a strange accent and her hair, while still messy, reminded her of indians or something. Huh...
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:12 pm

The girl looked at her temporary roommate for a little longer than she should have, before turning away. "Sorry. I was...l-lost in thought, I guess." she said, turning to look at the bird cage at her feet. Ulysses was not making any noise. This was good.
"I'm Colette by the way..." she added after a pause. Might as well introduce yourself and try to make friends. Colette swept one of her bangs out of her eye, smiling warmly at the girl next to her. She certainly seemed her age, but may have been a little older. All the kids at Beata were in a certain range, so she couldn't have been too far off.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:26 pm

Brailynn looked a little amused, she apologized a lot. "Its okay." She stressed slightly, putting her hands out as if to steady the girl, holding back a slight grin and laughing a little. She hadn't noticed the shape of the bird cage at the foot of the bed, though she would've loved to seen. She loved birds. She had been wondering where her cat had disappeared too lately, though...
"That's a nice name." She said, relaxing a little and throwing her own back, "Brailynn." Her gaze traveled around the room, thinking she saw a familiar shape moving, but wasn't entirely sure.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:34 pm

Upon Brailynn stressing the word 'okay', Colette suspected she was annoyed with her apologizing. "S-" she stopped herself, shutting her eyes. Upon hearing her name, however, she opened up her eyes once more.
"Your name is nicer. It fits you..." she sighed, and once she blinked, her eye suddenly changed a shade of red, glowing brightly and illuminating the partially lit room. "You should stop me whenever I try to apologize....i-it is a habit of mine." she whispered, sitting up and hugging her knees. Why did her face feel so hot? She was not blushing. It seemed to be focused around the upper part of her face.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:53 pm

She smiled again, looking rather pleased with that compliment. "Thank you~." Brailynn said. She loved her name even more than she loved birds, how unique it was. She looked back at Colette, getting hooked unto a bright, blood red glare of light. The young women let out a silent gasp, her bright eyes faded to a dull, lifeless color - her entire body stiffening up. "Alright." Brailynn muttered in a quiet monotone.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:57 pm

Colette watched her as she stiffened, and talked so dully, and gasped. She jumped over onto the girl's bed and shook her shoulders, looking directly into her eyes. "Cancel! Stop! Do not be in a trance!" she shouted, and once saying this, turned away as quickly as she could, burying her face in her pillow. The birdcage was emitting the sound of tweeting, and the muffled sound of a shocked sobbing was heard from Colette. She trembled slightly, scared that it had happened again. Hypnotizing people like that brought her back to that one traumatizing experience, even if she did no harm.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:20 pm

Brailynn had given no response while being shook, simple staring forward and off into space, far past the body of Lette until something snapped - pulling her out of her trance. "Hey, hey! What are you doing?!" She shouted, frowning when the white-haired girl had thrown herself off and unto her own bed. "What's your problem?!" The young woman had been a bit angry in her confusion - that is, until she heard the other girl's crying. Suddenly it dropped and she crawled over on the floor, sitting on her knees at Colette's beside. "Okay, don't cry - Its okay, really!" What the issue was, she wasn't exactly sure, but... She felt bad.
She didn't even notice the bird at the moment, even if her cat did, sneaking up and pawing at the blanket covering the cage.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:28 pm

Colette kept sobbing though, making sure her face was hidden in the pillow. "Don't look at me! I did it again!" the girl's muffled reply emitted through her pillow. Her eye was red, and could be for a while, and therefore she could not look at Lynn. She'd only know when it is done when she felt blood trail her cheek. Until then, she had to hide her face, hide her eyes.
Curse her stupid power. Curse the store for not selling sunglasses. She wanted to go home.

Meanwhile, the bird hopped to the opposite end of the cage that the paw was swinging at, a faint trail of light washing into the birdcage from where the paw rose the towel. Dammitcatgoaway ;A;
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:05 pm

Brailynn looked a little off-put, but didn't move anywhere, reaching her hand up to touch the girl. "You did what again?" She asked quietly, frowning slightly and putting her hand on the girl's shoulder, shaking her much more gently than she had shook her - just hoping that a gesture like this would pull Colette out of her sudden shell. "I'm sorry for yelling..."
Sage kept on pawing at the blanket, getting a peek of the bird under it and inside the cage, getting the blanket to fall off half-way. The cat's eyes watched the jay closely with focused interest.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:13 pm

Colette shook her head. "I-I-I..." she lifted her head, covering her right eye with her hand. Thankfully, it was indeed this eye glowing. It was rarely her left, though it was possible. There were tear stains on her cheeks, and her left eye was still watery. "M-my power....it....mind control....it turns on...r-randomly and." she said through sobs. Meanwhile, Ulysses eyed the cat with panicky eyes, and fluttered his wings, managing to cling to the top of the cage. The cat would never get him from up there! >:D
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:02 pm

The young woman let out a soft smile, hardly able to understand what she was saying with her crying, but was able to piece it together after a few moments thought. "Mind control?" Brailynn repeated quietly, looking up at her. That was kind of scary. She noticed the faint red glow coming behind the girls hand. It sent chills down her spine. "Its okay, calm down..." Lynn said quietly in a soothing voice, "Is that whats wrong with your eye?" She asked, and in stupid curiosity, went to move Colette's hand out of the way.
But Sage was not to be outdone! >:U The cat eyed a few boxes and began to scramble up the sides, getting closer to the top of the cage.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:53 pm

Colette's other hand suddenly slapped at Brailynn's, making a loud smack! sound as it collided with it's target. She nodded. "D-don't do that! You can't see my eye!" she said, wiping a tear from her left eye with the hand she slapped with. She did not mean to take such precautions, but Brailynn could not see her eye.
Ulysses peeped in fear, and moved back downwards, to the center of the cage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Home
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next