Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Back From Somewhere [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10354

Back From Somewhere [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Back From Somewhere [CLOSED]   Back From Somewhere [CLOSED] EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 4:46 pm

A small, black car rolled by the school, stopping in one of the parking spaces(the ones I assume exist). However, a new student was not arriving from such vehicle. Not this time. As the door clicked open, it was simply Ken, back from staying home for a few months. He climbed out of the car and stretched, glancing around briefly. Glad to see no one was directly nearby, he turned and picked up...Something fluffy. And squirming. And with a wagging tail.
A little Alaskan Malamute puppy.
Even with nobody nearby, the little guy was squirming to get on the ground and running around the unfamiliar area they had arrived in. Ken chuckled and got a good hold on his leash before setting the pup on the ground. Sebastion is gonna go crazy when he sees this little guy, he thought with a small smile. Speaking of Sebby, Ken had honestly worried sick about him on more than one occasion while away, and you can only stand your family so long. He never though he would be this glad to be back at school.

"So you want me to help you with your bags since you got that little guy to drag around?" Came a rather burly, yet friendly voice from the other side of the car. Ken glanced at the puppy and tightened his grip on the leash to be safe. "Yeah, thanks. I'll be able to get most of it, but he's harder to keep a hold on than I thought--Woah!" The leash jerked suddenly, forcing Ken to stumble a step forward as the puppy barked and ran in place; a fruitless attempt to run towards the school entrance. "Luckily, my..." Ken paused, suddenly a bit nervous.
"...My friend should be at the entrance soon if not already to help me out a little, so you won't have to stay long."
"Alright."
With that out of the way, Ken's father opened to trunk and grabbed Ken's suitcase out, then handed a second, much smaller--but heavy nonetheless--bag to his son to carry. With a nod, Ken led the way towards the school's main entrance, the puppy scampering along happily at his legs.

Ooc: His dad's color code is Satan
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11828

PostSubject: Re: Back From Somewhere [CLOSED]   Back From Somewhere [CLOSED] EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 4:50 pm

"He's late, I hope nothing's happened to him. I swear, if he got in some sort of trouble back home and doesn't tell me about it, I'll...I'll-!" Sebastian ranted as he checked his magenta watch for at least the hundredth time today. The boy tugged the electric purple shawl he was wearing tighter around him as a gust of chilled air swept though the empty courtyard. He was about to pull out his cell phone to call and scold his boyfriend, when he saw a familiar dark head of hair over the top of the bushes coming from the parking lot.
"Ken! Ken, is that you?!" the blonde boy called out, soon becoming filled with relief as the other boy turned the corner on the wall of foliage. Sebastian all but pounced on his boyfriend, sending the two to the ground. "You had me worried sick, you asshole! Don't you ever be late again!" he said sternly, albeit lightheartedly.
As the two lay on the ground together an excited ball of fluff raced across them taking Sebastian by surprise. He quickly regained he senses and remembered that Ken was supposed to be coming back with their puppy. He sat up, still on top of Ken, and settled on the other teen's lap as the puppy came to join him by wiggling uncontrollably on Ken's chest. "Oh my god!!! What a cutie! What's you name, you adorable little fluff ball, you?!" Sebastian spoke to the puppy in a 'baby talk' voice.

OOC: Try explaining this one to your dad Kenny!!! >:D
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Back From Somewhere [CLOSED]   Back From Somewhere [CLOSED] EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:32 pm

Ooc: goD DAMN IT SEB--
I'm laughing now but I need to figure out a reply xD

Ic: Ken gasped, the bag he was holding flying out of his hands as he was thrown to the ground. He grunted, blinking up at Sebastion, who was now sitting on him. Thank goodness the leash was wrapped around his wrist so that the puppy couldn't go far. Ken's eyes widened, staring in slight surprise at the other boy's words, even though it was quickly replaced by happiness as their new puppy nonchalantly leaped over Ken's face--slapping his tail into the Autumn's face in the process--to greet Sebastion. Ken huffed, turning a little red in the face as his boyfriend was casually sitting in his lap baby-talking the puppy, probably not realizing that their was another standing just behind them, looking completely baffled.

"S-Sebastion...Uh..." He stuttered quietly, but was cut off by the sound of his father casually picking the bag he had dropped before off the ground.
''So...This is your 'friend'?" The man asked, holding both a voice and face that showed no emotion.
"Well, uh...Dad, this is Sebastion." Ken quickly tried to skip to introductions, obviously more than a little uncomfortable with the situation. "Sebastion, this is my dad." He purposely put emphasis on the "dad" part, trying to subtly remind his boyfriend that his dad didn't know about their relationship.
"Hello." His father greeted calmly, expression still blank.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Back From Somewhere [CLOSED]   Back From Somewhere [CLOSED] EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 7:20 pm

OOC: I know, ain't he a peach! :D

IC: Sebastian almost immediately jumped up onto his feet, carefully moving away from Ken so that the other could get up. He cleared his throat and spoke with a slightly deeper voice than his own. "Hello sir, it's really great to meet you finally. Ken has told me so much about you, us being roommates and all." He extended his hand out in greeting to the older man.
Sebastian knew that Ken had not quite yet gotten the courage to come out to his father, and he respected that, but he did not know how long he could hold out like this. Well, at least those speech therapy classes will come in handy! he thought to himself, trying to remain calm and positive.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Back From Somewhere [CLOSED]   Back From Somewhere [CLOSED] EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 7:44 pm

Ooc: The peachiest x3

Ic: Ken stood up, forcing himself to act calm now that Sebastion was off of him and acting more...Public. He glanced warily at his father, who was now squinting slightly, as if briefly studying Sebastion's face for hints on what he was thinking before looking back at his son, who struggled not to flinch. "...Roomates, eh?"
"Dormmates, really. Everyone in our dorm has their own room." Ken quickly pointed out.
"I see." The man responded quietly.
And then he started laughing.

Ken stared in absolute bewilderment at his father, who was laughing loudly in that deep, hearty laugh of his. "D-dad...?" The Autumn stammered, still trying to comprehend what the hell was happening. He didn't say anything funny, to his knowledge, and if he had somehow figured out(or otherwise assumed) something, Ken surely wouldn't have expect this kind of reaction.
As his father calmed himself down, he abruptly smiled at them. "Sorry boys, I just find it utterly hilarious that you would still try to cover something like this up after such a heartfelt reunion." The man chuckled.
Ken had the ultimate look of shock on his face, mouth gaping and eyes wide. He took a moment to gather himself before stammering out more nonsense.
"Y-you...What?"
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Back From Somewhere [CLOSED]   Back From Somewhere [CLOSED] EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 8:12 pm

Sebastian blinked in genuine surprise at Ken's father's reaction, and even more so at his reply. "Y-You know?!" he squeaked, bewildered for a moment. He quickly regained himself, falling back into his usual flamboyant self. "Well, I guess you can only assume since your son's dormmate looks like a walking neon sign..." he said in his natural, feminine tone with a slight chuckle.
Now the only thing both boys could do was hope that Ken's father would be forgiving now that he seemed to know the truth. As far as Sebastian was concerned, this would be the perfect time for his boyfriend to accept the truth in the presence of his dad, so he also saw no more reason to try and hide it.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Back From Somewhere [CLOSED]   Back From Somewhere [CLOSED] EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 8:27 pm

Ken couldn't help but stifle a laugh at Sebastion's comment, especially when his father joined in as well, though not as loud this time. "Well, I more began to get the idea considering how much Ken would go on and on about some Sebastion kid, and here I see him tackling my son to the ground as soon as he's in view." His father explained, giving no mind to how red Ken's face was getting. "Dad! Don't bring up what we talk about!" Ken pleaded quietly, his face practically a tomato.

Ken's father just grinned, however. "Embarrassed? I'm surprised you are now considering how lost you looked then!"
"DAD!"
"Hahaha!"

Ken sighed, glancing at Sebastion with a shy smile. "Eheh, pay no attention to what he's saying, he's just a senile old man..."
"Forty-two ain't old, son."
The Autumn made a sort of hissing noise in protest and curtly grabbed his bags from his father. He glanced at Sebastion, still blushing madly. "Mind holding onto the puppy's leash? Be careful; he's strong." He said, moving to hand Sebastion the leash. He suddenly wanted to say goodbye to his father and get this meeting over with as soon as possible. However, he had to admit, it was going much better than he expected.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Back From Somewhere [CLOSED]   Back From Somewhere [CLOSED] EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 8:47 pm

Sebastian gave the extended leash a good once over before not making a motion for it. "I actually just got my nails done today for you, so I'll just hold him mentally. I've probably got more of a chance of holding him that way." The blonde boy also wanted to have a way to show Ken's father that he had a gift and what it was, although, from the information he had just received, he had a feeling that Ken had already told him all about it.
The colored leash (I'm too lazy to choose what color it is, dammit!) slipped from Ken's hand and remained suspended in midair. The little puppy did not try to get away immediately though, more interested in the floating leash handle, sniffing toward it curiously. "Hey Ken, do you have any treats I could give this little guy?"

OOC: Lame post is lame
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Back From Somewhere [CLOSED]   Back From Somewhere [CLOSED] EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 1:58 pm

Ooc: PURPLE
LET'S GO WITH PURPLE

Ic: "Alright, and yeah but they're in my bag, so let's wait until I can get my stuff to my dorm." Ken chuckled, beginning to calm down. He glanced back at his dad briefly, and snickered quietly. "Alright Mr. 42-year-old, you can leave now. Thanks for helping me with my stuff."
"No problem." His dad chortled back, a much larger, jolly grin on his face. He nodded to Sebastion. "It was nice to meet you, Sebastion. I know of your parents, by the way. I have a few shirts in their brand!" He said and waved, then turned to leave.

Ooc: LAME POST BECAUSE EH SORRY
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Back From Somewhere [CLOSED]   Back From Somewhere [CLOSED] EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:55 pm

Sebastian brightened more at Ken's father's words about his parents. "Oh that wonderful! I bet you loo great in them too. I hope to see you in one of them next time I see you." he replied with a light giggle. "Anyway, it was really great meeting you sir." The blonde boy moved forward to hug the older man with his free arms, his gift still firmly holding back the puppy as it tried to pull away and follow the leaving Ken.

OOC: It's late and my brain doesn't work... Lazy Cry Lazy Cry Lazy Cry
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Back From Somewhere [CLOSED]   Back From Somewhere [CLOSED] EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:20 am

Ooc: Try posting earlier in the day :u

Ic: Ken nearly snorted in laughter as his dad jumped slightly, not expecting a sudden hug from behind. The man huffed and awkwardly patted Sebastion's head once. "I'll remember to wear one of those shirts next time." He replied, then walked away back to his car.

"Well...I hope he didn't creep you out or anything." Ken spoke up once his father had left. He shifted the bags in his hands slightly to keep from putting most of the strain on one shoulder. "Oh, and the puppy doesn't have a name yet. I...Was kind of hoping we could pick one out...together." The Autumn quieted down while saying the last part, a faint blush returning to his cheeks as he turned to begin walking towards the dorms. His arms were beginning to get a little tired.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Back From Somewhere [CLOSED]   Back From Somewhere [CLOSED] EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:55 am

"Aww, that is too sweet of you!" Sebastian giggled as Ken said that he wanted them both to name their newest arrival. "I hope you're not trying to butter me up for something..." his tone lowered threateningly as he said those words.
With a wave of his hand he lifted on of the bags off of Ken's shoulder effortlessly. "You know, you don't have to be afraid to ask me for a little help sometimes." he sighed, more with disappointment than anger. He worried that Ken did not think that he could handle a lot of different things, especially since Ken was the stronger and more brutish one in their relationship, but Sebastian wanted to make him understand that he could hold his own too and that they share each others burdens, both literally and figuratively.

OOC: Don't tell me what to do, Nanny! *^*
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Back From Somewhere [CLOSED]   Back From Somewhere [CLOSED] EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:35 am

Ooc: *screeches*

Butter him up for something? Ken pondered briefly on how to respond, since that phrase could refer to an upcoming bad or good thing, really. However by Sebastion's tone of voice, the Autumn assumed he meant bad. "Of course not." He huffed, raising an eyebrow questioningly at his dormmate. He watched as one of the bags were lifted off and sighed quietly in relief. "Thanks, and yeah I know. Forgot about your gift for a split second, and figured the puppy would be enough trouble, heh."

As they were walking, Ken took the time to think of some naming ideas for the puppy. He kind of wanted something cool or tough sounding, but also wanted to incorporate what Sebastion wanted. Technically it was Ken's dog, and would be living with him, but he liked to consider the puppy as both of their's for a little ironic cheesy sentiment. Now that he realized it, however, he wasn't entirely sure what kinds of names Sebastion could possibly be conjuring up in his fashionista mind.
Figuring he should ask, as that would help him figure out some names as well, Ken turned his head to glance at the other boy. "Hey, what kind of name do you think we should give the puppy?"
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

PostSubject: Re: Back From Somewhere [CLOSED]   Back From Somewhere [CLOSED] EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 7:51 pm

When Ken asked for Sebastian's suggestions for their new puppy's name, he honestly did not know how to respond. He had a hunch that his proud, bold, and masculine boyfriend would definitely not want the dog's name to be something uber femme, and Sebastian certainly did not want Ken to feel compelled to call the puppy by a different name in secret just so that he was satisfied, but something told him that Ken probably wasn't like that.
"Oh, I don't know. Maybe something foreign." he offered, "People are always giving their own children really exotic names these days, so a dog should be no different." The blonde boy paused for a moment, giving his previous statement some additional thought. "But, I'd like to hear what you were thinking too, babe."
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Back From Somewhere [CLOSED]   Back From Somewhere [CLOSED] EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 7:27 am

Alright so a comparison between their new puppy and a kid was definitely not what he expected, and the brief silence followed by such comparison left Ken both confused and a little flustered, looking away as his cheeks tinted a faint red color. The following statement and the word "babe" certainly wasn't helping considering what Sebastion had just thrown at his mind a minute ago. That's not how genetics work, guys.

"E-er...I don't know..." He muttered, quickly pulling his mind back on track before he accidentally said something stupid. "Something unique, for sure. And cool-sounding." The Autumn thought a moment. Something foreign and something cool. Something unique. Something that no one just thinks of off the top of their head like, "oh we should name our dog that" and such.

He thought back to when he was younger when there was this show he watched where the main character was named after a color, which was kind of cool. Unique. Could be foreign, who knows; certainly wasn't common around where he lived. However now that he thought of that, he was inclined to name the puppy anything but a color, just to keep it original at least in his mind.
Suddenly, he tripped on a rock in the road, his bag nearly flying out of his hands. He barely managed to catch it, sighing relief as he did. He turned to glance at Sebastion when a tag on the bag handle was blown upwards and hit him in the face. A number flashed by his eyes briefly from the tag, and he blinked, then grinned at Sebastion.

"How about Seven?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back From Somewhere [CLOSED]   Back From Somewhere [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Back From Somewhere [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1