Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Familiar Setting (Vacation Topic)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10304

A Familiar Setting (Vacation Topic) Empty
PostSubject: A Familiar Setting (Vacation Topic)   A Familiar Setting (Vacation Topic) EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 5:15 am

Grant pushed open the doors that led into the airport, and was greeted by a bus, and several cars with men and women rushing towards them. It looked like the city had lost some of its beauty. Still, this was only the beginning. They still had to go deeper into the city. "C'mon!" he shouted at Azure, who he had left behind. She had made the mistake of checking the airports shops without knowing how to speak Japanese. They'd have a lot to do before they could relax, but he was planning on just dropping Azure off at the hotel before he got any work done. He still wasn't sure how they were going to get to the hotel. Maybe Azure will have an idea. What was he thinking, or course she didn't. This was probably her first time in Japan.

OOC: Sorry for the delay, I wasn't really sure how to start this topic.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Beata Bucks : 10808

A Familiar Setting (Vacation Topic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Setting (Vacation Topic)   A Familiar Setting (Vacation Topic) EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 10:47 pm

(It's okay. Sorry for the late reply.)

Azure was exhausted from being in the airport and now she felt rushed. She forced her head up in an irritated way when the strong breeze hit her face. "Alright! Alright! I'm coming. Thank you for leaving me behind." She didn't stop walking until she reached Grant's side. The girl caught a glimpse at his face and blinked her eyes. "Now what?" Until he answered, she watched the city in Japan with curiosity. This is different...
Back to top Go down

A Familiar Setting (Vacation Topic)
Page 1 of 1